Thor vs Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin Force Thor (JMS run) with Astro Armor (that he used in fight against Silver Surfer in Mighty Thor), belt of strength, magic gauntlets.

vs

Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk (Current)
She Hulk
Maestro Hulk

No BFR

Starscream M
i think this board needs a respite from hulk/thor threads no expression

ares834
Originally posted by Starscream M

thumb up

PillarofOsiris
Maybe, but Thor wins this easily.

Naija boy
Hulks win pretty convincingly

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Hulks win pretty convincingly

This.

Colossus-Big C

carver9

Exactly...look at the first, second, and third page of this forum and see what characters are being used most.

Damborgson
I know the gauntlets are an amp but tbh I don't know what they do. >_>

Naija boy
I was gonna ask that. is it strength/durability and if so by how much?

Damborgson
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsThanos05.jpg

^ I relooked at the fight and from what Thor was saying, it amps Mjolnir in someway? Thats what it sounds it like anyway. The belt amped Thor's strength, the shield protected him, and the gauntlets increased the power of Mjolnir. Thats what I think anyway.

carver9
The entire ending of WBH ended stupidly. I would have loved to see him challenged so I would get an understanding on how powerful this version of Hulk was. We can't use She Rulk because she was amped to be his equal. We know he was far above Herald level since Heralds couldn't even get his attention but him being rocked by someone and having to struggle to end an opponent after a loooonnng fight would have been something nice to see.

Greysen93
Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.