Boa hancock vs Mei terumi(mizukage)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rikudo sennin
who do you think wins i personally think it would be mei considering she can use water and since boa is a devil fruit user that means she is done.

RE: Blaxican
Mei wins by virtue of Naruto being the best manga ever written, especially compared to manga like One Piece, Yu Yu Hakesho and Beserk.

TheAuraAngel
Boa is under the age of 15 so her seducing powers won't work.

So she kicks her head off.

Q99
I wonder if Terumi can make acid clones.

Samurai100
Boa should take this one, all she needs to do is get in close, which shouldn't be all that hard considering the speed difference between the two.

Equalize speed and then it's a match

KingD19
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
who do you think wins i personally think it would be mei considering she can use water and since boa is a devil fruit user that means she is done.

Devi Fruit users aren't allergic or hurt by water more than any other person, they just can't swim. They get hit with water all the time. Hell, a vast majority of them are pirates and on the water most of their lives. So unless Mei can use Kasami's Water Dome attack, Hancock takes it.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Boa is under the age of 15 so her seducing powers won't work.

So she kicks her head off.

like she would even get close

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Samurai100
Boa should take this one, all she needs to do is get in close, which shouldn't be all that hard considering the speed difference between the two.

Equalize speed and then it's a match

what speed difference she is not even that fast and mei has the fire power to own her.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by KingD19
Devi Fruit users aren't allergic or hurt by water more than any other person, they just can't swim. They get hit with water all the time. Hell, a vast majority of them are pirates and on the water most of their lives. So unless Mei can use Kasami's Water Dome attack, Hancock takes it.

mei can use the water dragon jutsu to envelop her in the water like she did to madara before releasing him the difference is she would beomce immobile and die.

Samurai100
Boa was quite easily keeping up with Smoker in the war, who had pretty easily tagged G2 luffy, that alone suggests that Boa is Faster than G2 Luffy preskip, whom I believe was calced to be around mach 13.

Mei, who has practically no speed feats isn't keeping up with Boa

Q99
Terumi can make an acid cloud to discourage getting close at all.

Hm, I think the only speed she's shown is intercepting Black Zetsu.

Originally posted by KingD19

Or the water lock which both Kisame and Zetsu used.

Rikudo sennin
Boa was quite easily keeping up with Smoker in the war, who had pretty easily tagged G2 luffy, that alone suggests that Boa is Faster than G2 Luffy preskip, whom I believe was calced to be around mach 13.

Mei, who has practically no speed feats isn't keeping up with Boa

easily keeping up she did one surprise hit on him then she defended herself when he ran straight at her so she saw it coming. And show me a scan of smoker keeping up with g2 luffy.

Radunuya
I don't see Mei taking this. She has the least and the most unimpressive feats among all the Kages. Boa blitzes her, her physical strength should be enough to one-shot Mei.

And what are all the water style jutsus Mei has shown? I don't remember anything large-scale that she pulled off that can drown Boa for a long amount of time.

Q99
Originally posted by Radunuya
I don't see Mei taking this. She has the least and the most unimpressive feats among all the Kages. Boa blitzes her, her physical strength should be enough to one-shot Mei.

Terumi does have keep-away jutsu though. Acid release is really strong, getting in close means dealing with that.

Mostly counteracting Madara's high-power flame jutsu with her Water Dragons (which she does a good deal faster than Zabuza) and the defensive Water Encampment Pillar.

Radunuya
Originally posted by Q99
Terumi does have keep-away jutsu though. Acid release is really strong, getting in close means dealing with that.

Mostly counteracting Madara's high-power flame jutsu with her Water Dragons (which she does a good deal faster than Zabuza) and the defensive Water Encampment Pillar.
Like I said, blitz.

I see, with the water dragons having the largest AOE and none of them having a lasting 'drowning" effect or it won't submerge 1/2 of Boa's body for more than a few seconds (or whatever the time it takes for Mei to launch an attack powerful enough to finish her off) since the water will all be pulled down. Speedblitz before use of ninjutsu.

Q99
Blitz... into the cloud of acid?

Acid doesn't get surprised.

I'll note Boa isn't a particular speedster by OP terms (fast to be sure, but hasn't shown a specific speed move like shave or gear 2), nor has Terumi been shown to be slow. She intercepted Black Zetsu, and Black Zetsu was able to fight pretty well with one of Naruto's Kyuubi-Mode clones. I'm not seeing a blitz as too likely.

Mind you, water lock is a lower power jutsu than the ones she's shown and from the same village/jutsu school. It would be pretty surprising if she didn't know it.

Rikudo sennin
Like I said, blitz.

I see, with the water dragons having the largest AOE and none of them having a lasting 'drowning" effect or it won't submerge 1/2 of Boa's body for more than a few seconds (or whatever the time it takes for Mei to launch an attack powerful enough to finish her off) since the water will all be pulled down. Speedblitz before use of ninjutsu.

you keep saying speedblitz but what speed has she shown other than a cheap hit at smoker while he was distracted. She would get owned by base luffy. In fact mei did the water dragon jutsu with basically no hand seals a testament to her abilities. Boa is a overhyped ***** who would get her ass whooped easily. She wouldnt survive the hit from the jutsu. And her greatest physical feat was breaking stones i bet she is proud tsunade's finger>boa in strength.

NemeBro
Boa was destroying Pacifista left and right.

Stop being so dumb. Your attempts at a spite thread constantly fail. Gtfo.

Radunuya
Originally posted by Q99
Blitz... into the cloud of acid?

Acid doesn't get surprised.

I'll note Boa isn't a particular speedster by OP terms (fast to be sure, but hasn't shown a specific speed move like shave or gear 2), nor has Terumi been shown to be slow. She intercepted Black Zetsu, and Black Zetsu was able to fight pretty well with one of Naruto's Kyuubi-Mode clones. I'm not seeing a blitz as too likely.

Mind you, water lock is a lower power jutsu than the ones she's shown and from the same village/jutsu school. It would be pretty surprising if she didn't know it.

What cloud of acid? Mei won't be pulling off any ninjutsu or making any handseals before Boa's speed. All she has to do is move on her before she pulls of a jutsu. Not that a cloud of acid is enough to significantly decrease her speed and prevent her from blitzing and one-shotting anyway since it's a gas. Acid isn't instant.

Nor has Terumi shown to be fast or have any good speed feats nor does powerscaling place her in the hypersonic range. Boa via powerscaling is easily hypersonic+ (mach 13+ to be more precise via scaling off of Law) followed by her feat of intercepting and fighting off Smoker casually (who's hypersonic+). I don't see why having special speed techniques or enhancements like Gears, Shave, Soru, or the like is relevant when Boa has shown a good raw physical speed feat.

Show me the scan of the real Black Zetsu fighting off a Naruto Kyuubi clone (btw, even then, Terumi isn't hypersonic so a blitz is still valid).

If she hasn't shown it or suggested she could in anyway, then saying she can and will is completely invalid.

Like I said, all of this is irrelevant via blitz before she can pull off a jutsu. This is as bad as Luffy vs. A.

Cheap shot? She was able to casually fight him off after that cheap shot. Something that Terumi didn't do much off after her cheap shot at Zetsu. I'm not impressed at Mei performing a water dragon without handseals that Boa can tank. I'm not impressed at your naruto wank. Please stop making stomp threads to show off your fanboyism for naruto characters.

I don't see the point of Tsunade being in here. Tsunade may win, of course since she has alot more feats than Mei.

Q99
They aren't starting in HtH or anything, and Mei's not exactly slow either.

Ah, I'd dispute that, Smoker hasn't shown impressive speed- Luffy never had any problem hitting him pre timeskip, it just didn't do anything.

Don't forget she fought pre-timeskip Smoker. You can't scale off Shichibukai Law to get pre-skip Smoker's speed. Also in their fight, Law showed a speed technique (where he blurred and vanished), Smoker did not.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro
Boa was destroying Pacifista left and right.

Stop being so dumb. Your attempts at a spite thread constantly fail. Gtfo.

listen ***** those pacifista's werent even fighting back and two she turned then to stone then broke them. Her biggest strength feat is breaking stone.

Rikudo sennin
What cloud of acid? Mei won't be pulling off any ninjutsu or making any handseals before Boa's speed. All she has to do is move on her before she pulls of a jutsu. Not that a cloud of acid is enough to significantly decrease her speed and prevent her from blitzing and one-shotting anyway since it's a gas. Acid isn't instant.

Nor has Terumi shown to be fast or have any good speed feats nor does powerscaling place her in the hypersonic range. Boa via powerscaling is easily hypersonic+ (mach 13+ to be more precise via scaling off of Law) followed by her feat of intercepting and fighting off Smoker casually (who's hypersonic+). I don't see why having special speed techniques or enhancements like Gears, Shave, Soru, or the like is relevant when Boa has shown a good raw physical speed feat.

Show me the scan of the real Black Zetsu fighting off a Naruto Kyuubi clone (btw, even then, Terumi isn't hypersonic so a blitz is still valid).

If she hasn't shown it or suggested she could in anyway, then saying she can and will is completely invalid.

Like I said, all of this is irrelevant via blitz before she can pull off a jutsu. This is as bad as Luffy vs. A.

Cheap shot? She was able to casually fight him off after that cheap shot. Something that Terumi didn't do much off after her cheap shot at Zetsu. I'm not impressed at Mei performing a water dragon without handseals that Boa can tank. I'm not impressed at your naruto wank. Please stop making stomp threads to show off your fanboyism for naruto characters.

I don't see the point of Tsunade being in here. Tsunade may win, of course since she has alot more feats than Mei.

what blitz just because she is of a higher order doesnt make her faster than everyone under that is bad logic with many flaws. gol d roger is definetly not faster than kizaru just because he is priate king.
Fact is she has barely any speed feats and she could only fight a low ranked smoker who didnt even want to kill her. And they were only sen clashing like twice. and yes tsunade>boa

TheAuraAngel
Gol d roger is definetly not faster than kizaru just because he is priate king.

No, Roger is faster than Kizaru since Rayleigh had no trouble at all keeping up with Kizaru and Roger is certainly better than him.

Granted, in a race Kizaru would probably faster than most anyone, short of Kuma or Law(depending on if the race is in his room or not).

All this said, even if we concede that Mei might get her acid cloud up, Slave Arrow should do nicely to damage her from a distance. And even if Boa might not be fast enough to blitz Mei(to be fair, I'm not familiar enough with the calcs to determine and I dun care enough to look), she is certainly not likely to be slower than Mei.

NemeBro
listen ***** those pacifista's werent even fighting back and two she turned then to stone then broke them. Her biggest strength feat is breaking stone. Okay.

Boa turns Mei to stone and breaks her.

Boa wins.

smile

Q99
Okay.

Boa wins.

smile

If Boa gets into melee, which I don't take as a given, or can make her be affected by the beam, which, ok, that could happen, but if we go via the 'general knowledge' rule the comic vs forum uses, then Terumi would know to clamp down her emotions.

NemeBro
Q, okay, wow, I'm a little busy counter-trolling a noob.

We can rationally debate this later.

Jesus, so inconsiderate of my feelings...

RE: Blaxican
laughing out loud

Shut the PHUCK up. uhuh

Q99
Sorry, sorry big grin

Rikudo sennin
No, Roger is faster than Kizaru since Rayleigh had no trouble at all keeping up with Kizaru and Roger is certainly better than him.

Granted, in a race Kizaru would probably faster than most anyone, short of Kuma or Law(depending on if the race is in his room or not).

All this said, even if we concede that Mei might get her acid cloud up, Slave Arrow should do nicely to damage her from a distance. And even if Boa might not be fast enough to blitz Mei(to be fair, I'm not familiar enough with the calcs to determine and I dun care enough to look), she is certainly not likely to be slower than Mei.

mei can use her water encamptent barrier to protect herself from slave arrow or over power it with her other techniques. You might be able to react to the speed of light but that doesnt make you faster than it just like muu reacting to naruto's speed doesnt meen he is faster. And yeah kizaru is faster than everyone people in a race.

Rikudo sennin
Okay.

Boa wins.

smile

your an idiot first of all as mei would never let her get close enough to hit her and second mei aint lesbian so she wont be affected by anything other than slave arrow which she could block. Your reply is stupid thats like me saying mei melts boa and mei wins.

NemeBro
your an idiot first of all as mei would never let her get close enough to hit her and second mei aint lesbian so she wont be affected by anything other than slave arrow which she could block. Your reply is stupid thats like me saying mei melts boa and mei wins. Wait wait wait...

So you believe that you have to be sexually attracted to Boa for her to turn you to stone in combat, but also believe that she turned the Pacifistas into stone to make them easier to wreck? Pacifistas being mindless robots.

And I'm the idiot?

Boa has turned swords to stone in combat, little guy.

TheAuraAngel
mei can use her water encamptent barrier to protect herself from slave arrow or over power it with her other techniques. You might be able to react to the speed of light but that doesnt make you faster than it just like muu reacting to naruto's speed doesnt meen he is faster. And yeah kizaru is faster than everyone people in a race.

Then she can just use her Mero Mero beam.

No, it means you can react to them. Which means that their superior speed offers them no advantage.

Just realized something: Boa has Haki, which allows a person to deal with things like magma and such. If Boa uses Haki, Mei's acid mist shouldn't do anything. This means taijutsu is a viable strategy(and Boa's specialty) so turning Mei to stone shouldn't be much of a problem.

Rikudo sennin
Wait wait wait...

So you believe that you have to be sexually attracted to Boa for her to turn you to stone in combat, but also believe that she turned the Pacifistas into stone to make them easier to wreck? Pacifistas being mindless robots.

And I'm the idiot?

Boa has turned swords to stone in combat, little guy.

dumb **** im not talking about slave arrow or when she physically touches them im talking about her heart shaped attacks and beams which wont affect mei like luffy cause she aint lesbian nor will have dirty thoughts about boa. she can easily protect herself and overpower slave arrow and stop boa from coming closer to touch her.
Pistol kiss which could still somewhat hurt without lust cause its fused with haki will still not do much as it takes a few seconds to be used and is enough time to be easily countered.

Rikudo sennin
Then she can just use her Mero Mero beam.

No, it means you can react to them. Which means that their superior speed offers them no advantage.

Just realized something: Boa has Haki, which allows a person to deal with things like magma and such. If Boa uses Haki, Mei's acid mist shouldn't do anything. This means taijutsu is a viable strategy(and Boa's specialty) so turning Mei to stone shouldn't be much of a problem.

the beam wont work cuz mei wont have dirty thoughts towards boa cuz she aint lesbian just like how it didnt work on luffy cuz he wasnt thinking about that stuff. Reaction feat doesnt mean your faster but yes it helps you against someone with Superior speed at times. Haki only helps increase attacks strength and hit logia's. It doesnt make you immune to the element thats why whitebeard lost half his face. Only if you can hit them does it help. A long range attacks will hit hurt boa even with haki.

TheAuraAngel
The Mero Mero has been shown to work on women before(admittedly, I dunno if the guard of Impel Down is a lesbian or not) so Mei isn't fully safe.

Her kicks on the other hand will turn Mei to stone and she need only use Haki to get close.

No, not true. Haki, the Armament Haki to be specific, allows one to be cloaked in an armor. It's secondary effect allows the user to hurt Logia. This was shown when Shank's sword was able to block a magma punch even though it by all rights should have melted.

Rikudo sennin
The Mero Mero has been shown to work on women before(admittedly, I dunno if the guard of Impel Down is a lesbian or not) so Mei isn't fully safe.

Her kicks on the other hand will turn Mei to stone and she need only use Haki to get close.

yes but mei is probably(though you never know jk) not lesbian so count that out. I still dont get the haki thing like i explained she wont be immune to lava or water atacks just like haki users who fought akainu werent.

Samurai100
yes but mei is probably(though you never know jk) not lesbian so count that out. I still dont get the haki thing like i explained she wont be immune to lava or water atacks just like haki users who fought akainu werent.

The Mero Mero beam seems to work on desire rather than actual sexual orientation, but that's a moot point considering we have no way of knowing how effective it would be against Mei.

The Armament haki works as an invisible armour or otherwise, as shown when Luffy uses it for his Elephant gun.

Rikudo sennin
The Mero Mero beam seems to work on desire rather than actual sexual orientation, but that's a moot point considering we have no way of knowing how effective it would be against Mei.

The Armament haki works as an invisible armour or otherwise, as shown when Luffy uses it for his Elephant gun.

yes i know but as i said the armanent haki has shown to be more offensive then defensive against the elements.

TheAuraAngel
Lol...that doesn't disprove the defensive showings. Akainu's Magma is far more deadly than the Acid Mist.

To be fair, Akainu's Magma was blocked by Shanks, who is most assuredly better than Boa at Haki. However, I'd wager the gap in the former comparison is far bigger.

Rikudo sennin
Lol...that doesn't disprove the defensive showings. Akainu's Magma is far more deadly than the Acid Mist.

To be fair, Akainu's Magma was blocked by Shanks, who is most assuredly better than Boa at Haki. However, I'd wager the gap in the former comparison is far bigger.

alot of lava and water can surely overwhelm the woman or if she is supposedly that good at haki(though impossible) push her back i still think mei wins.

TheAuraAngel
Why is it impossible for her to be that good at Haki?

And sure, it can overwhelm her if Mei actually hits, though I doubt it personally considering Boa's much weaker sisters were keeping up with Luffy.

Rikudo sennin
Why is it impossible for her to be that good at Haki?

And sure, it can overwhelm her if Mei actually hits, though I doubt it personally considering Boa's much weaker sisters were keeping up with Luffy.

if whitebeard was penetrated by lava im sure boa can be or just swept away by the water dragon and held inside it till she drowned.

TheAuraAngel
Actually...given his track record, it might not be too bold to think that Whitebeard really just was not a good Haki user. He didn't manage to kill Aokiji with it and failed to block a lot of attacks.

That or they were using their own Haki to fight back.

Regardless, you're giving Mei knowledge of Boa's weakness being water(keep in mind, the water dragon doesn't just sit there).

Q99

It doesn't have to be deadlier, it only has to be deadly enough, constantly hurting while in range, possibly breathing it *in*...

Rikudo sennin
Actually...given his track record, it might not be too bold to think that Whitebeard really just was not a good Haki user. He didn't manage to kill Aokiji with it and failed to block a lot of attacks.

That or they were using their own Haki to fight back.

Regardless, you're giving Mei knowledge of Boa's weakness being water(keep in mind, the water dragon doesn't just sit there).

he was up against experienced haki users like the admirals so of course it wouldnt bee just one hit haki infused to beat them. Hancock will just get overwhelmed by the attacks that mei has.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
It doesn't have to be deadlier, it only has to be deadly enough, constantly hurting while in range, possibly breathing it *in*...

Hard to be so deadly that Haki will have a hard time defending against it.

I like the idea of Boa breathing the acid in. Nice outside the box thinking ya did there. However, I don't think Sasuke was really affected by breathing it. There are a couple panels where that argument could be made but I think the pain was caused by the damage done by Susano'o and the injuries from the Raikage.

he was up against experienced haki users like the admirals so of course it wouldnt bee just one hit haki infused to beat them. Hancock will just get overwhelmed by the attacks that mei has.

Boa has reacted to cannon fire, I honestly doubt Mei's attacks will be much, if at all, faster than that.

Q99
Haki normally only covers a specific area of the body when activated, though. Acid mist is a cloud.

Well, that's the thing: The acid never touched Sasuke and he never breathed it in, only Susano'o was in it. He was in a protected bubble that was dissolving and failing pain trying to maintain it.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
Haki normally only covers a specific area of the body when activated, though. Acid mist is a cloud.

Well, that's the thing: The acid never touched Sasuke and he never breathed it in, only Susano'o was in it. He was in a protected bubble that was dissolving and failing pain trying to maintain it.

Haki can be used to cover multiple parts though, so I don't see a fully body Haki armor to be that unrealistic.

Sasuke did breathe the Acid, or at least breathed while it was there. Susano'o is not completely impenetrable, as Gaara would later be able to get Madara with his sand and pull him out of it. So I don't think it works like a little bubble. stick out tongue

You could make the argument that Susano'o acted like a bubble and kept *most* of the acid air out. But it certainly couldn't have been all.

Q99
Yea, but who runs around with full-body haki an entire fight?

Haki also tends to only be active for a particular move.

Well, we didn't see him burn or melt, so if some did get through, it was very little.

He wasn't surrounded by a cloud of acid, certainly.

Demonic Phoenix
Haki can be used to cover multiple parts though, so I don't see a fully body Haki armor to be that unrealistic.

Sasuke did breathe the Acid, or at least breathed while it was there. Susano'o is not completely impenetrable, as Gaara would later be able to get Madara with his sand and pull him out of it. So I don't think it works like a little bubble. stick out tongue

You could make the argument that Susano'o acted like a bubble and kept *most* of the acid air out. But it certainly couldn't have been all.

It does work like a bubble actually. Gaara had to use the Sand Madara was standing on, and neither Sasuke nor Madara have been touched by Lava when they had Susano'o up and were surrounded by Lava.

Sasuke's Susano'o was melting though, and he got some of it on his skin, so meh, you're probably right about him breathing in some of that stuff in anyway.

Q99
A little leaks in vs having to dive into a cloud and getting lungfulls, in other words.

Rikudo sennin
Oh and here
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/15
mei can do the water dragon jutsu continously for a long time so **** all of yall.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but who runs around with full-body haki an entire fight?

Haki also tends to only be active for a particular move.

Well, we didn't see him burn or melt, so if some did get through, it was very little.

He wasn't surrounded by a cloud of acid, certainly.

exactly what i was thinking they have never shown full body armor thats why whitebeard got his face blown away. Its mostly where you have your attack concentrated like armes or the projectiles them selves os a direct lava or water attack will **** boa up.

TheAuraAngel
Oh and here
http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/588/15
mei can do the water dragon jutsu continously for a long time so **** all of yall.

You sound mad.

Q99
I'm disappoint she's mainly been doing water in this fight. I get why, but she's got two Kekkei genkai and two other elements.

Rikudo sennin
You sound mad.

just saying this disproves your idea she cant hold the water dragon jutsu long enough to drown boa or continuously ram her. Boa is just out matched fire power wise. And you keep saying that mei making hand seals will give boa a chance to attacks but her long range attacks need her to do heart and other actions. And she hasnt shown any impressive speed which is not a surprise since she has the lowest bounty of the shichibukai.

TheAuraAngel
My idea? Silly boy, when have I mentioned that? And as far as the seals go, when did I mention that? Boa's bounty has nothing to do with the fight. And it is actually tied with Crocodiles...and better than Blackbeards, who joined the Shichibukai with an impressive bounty of 0.

Q99
Pretty much the bounties of Shichibukai don't tell you all that much, because it only says where they were when the government decided to stop counting/they accepted the job position. It doesn't mean that's when their power stopped growing.

If someone became a shichibukai at 40 mil, I'd actually be really impressed, because it'd mean that the government still rated their power highly enough for the job even though they've had very little chance to wreck havoc.

TheAuraAngel
Indeed.

Then again, the WG has a weird system for assigning bounties if Law has a higher bounty than Luffy.

Q99
Indeed.

Then again, the WG has a weird system for assigning bounties if Law has a higher bounty than Luffy.

Law was active during a 2 year period when Luffy was presumed dead. His known strength was almost certainly a lot higher for one thing.

TheAuraAngel
Quality over quantity. The fact that Luffy broke so many people out of Impel Down should have made his bounty basically untouchable by the other rookies. Dude released Hell on Earth basically lol.

Rikudo sennin
My idea? Silly boy, when have I mentioned that? And as far as the seals go, when did I mention that? Boa's bounty has nothing to do with the fight. And it is actually tied with Crocodiles...and better than Blackbeards, who joined the Shichibukai with an impressive bounty of 0.

whatever no one has disproved many of my theories anyway so mei>boa no offence but boa is alot of hype.

TheAuraAngel
Mei can overpower Boa huh? Boa has been shown reacting to cannonballs so it's safe to say that Mei likely won't hit her. Mei can drown Boa? Ignoring for the moment the fact that Luffy showed the ability to hold his breathe underwater for quite a while and Boa is likely able to do the same, why would Mei know that Boa's biggest weakness is the inability to swim? Also, you do realize Devil Fruits are only weak to still water right? Meaning the dragon, which is moving, will actually have little effect on Boa.

Meanwhile, it will only take a single blow from Boa to finish off Mei and she is likely to get that in. If not, the Slave Arrow can handle things from a distance.

Quit being so butthurt about Naruto characters in general not being as strong as One Piece characters.

Q99
Quality over quantity. The fact that Luffy broke so many people out of Impel Down should have made his bounty basically untouchable by the other rookies. Dude released Hell on Earth basically lol.

But that was masterminded by Buggy, and Blackbeard got a ton of blame too.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Q99
But that was masterminded by Buggy, and Blackbeard got a ton of blame too.

They attribute the guilt to both of them. And Blackbeard...well it's hard to tell what his bounty should be like. The Impel Down thing was one of the weaker crimes he did that day really.

Rikudo sennin
Mei can overpower Boa huh? Boa has been shown reacting to cannonballs so it's safe to say that Mei likely won't hit her. Mei can drown Boa? Ignoring for the moment the fact that Luffy showed the ability to hold his breathe underwater for quite a while and Boa is likely able to do the same, why would Mei know that Boa's biggest weakness is the inability to swim? Also, you do realize Devil Fruits are only weak to still water right? Meaning the dragon, which is moving, will actually have little effect on Boa.
butthurt my ass one piece is overated and has been around longer than naruto and doesnt even have half its fame.

Meanwhile, it will only take a single blow from Boa to finish off Mei and she is likely to get that in. If not, the Slave Arrow can handle things from a distance.

Quit being so butthurt about Naruto characters in general not being as strong as One Piece characters.

what speed has been shown from boa that that as mei was able to hit zetsu a sensor who immediatly sensed naruto and bee as they left the island so that shows she has speed. And boa can definetly not tank a hit from a water dragon jutsu and she can easily keep the dragon immobile to kill boa. And she would try that if the dragon has swallowed boa it would be easier to drown her. And i would like to see boa get close when mei is surrounded by acidic steam. And her sheild of water can easily stop slave arrow.

butthurt my ass one piece is over rated and full of fanboys and im just setting them straight One piece has been around way longer than naruto and doesnt even have half its fame take a hint.

And its not like mei is the only female in naruto who could destroy boa there are others she is actually really weak against woman.

TheAuraAngel
what speed has been shown from boa that that as mei was able to hit zetsu a sensor who immediatly sensed naruto and bee as they left the island so that shows she has speed. And boa can definetly not tank a hit from a water dragon jutsu and she can easily keep the dragon immobile to kill boa. And she would try that if the dragon has swallowed boa it would be easier to drown her. And i would like to see boa get close when mei is surrounded by acidic steam. And her sheild of water can easily stop slave arrow.

butthurt my ass one piece is over rated and full of fanboys and im just setting them straight One piece has been around way longer than naruto and doesnt even have half its fame take a hint.

And its not like mei is the only female in naruto who could destroy boa there are others she is actually really weak against woman.

The ability to react to cannon fire. Pretty fast. And not really, since moving water will not drown a DF user. And I've never seen the Dragon be kept immobile. Haki says high and Boa is fast enough where it won't hurt much, if at all. Slave Arrow can be reinforced with Haki so she should be able to handle the water shield just nicely.

haermm

DUDE. One Piece is one of the most popular if not the most popular manga ever(Can't remember which it is.)

Originally posted by Q99
You know how a lot of the time when new manga comes out, we rank which series had the best chapter that week?

This is a thread for that smile

This is also a thread to post sales comparisons, like This one.

1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Ao no Exorcist
4. Fairy Tail
5. Toriko
6. Gintama
7. Bakuman
8. Bleach
9. Kimi no Todoke
10. Gantz

One Piece, of course, thumps over everything (and by that, I mean, like, more than the next five combined!), and Naruto's second, but Blue Exorcist has shot up there too, racing past both Fairy Tail and Toriko to claim the 3 spot.

One Piece has sold six times as much as Naruto in the last year alone. Sure, Naruto is more popular in the states(I think?) but that is really only because One Piece has had a crappy history of localization. Back home in Japan, Oda could buy Kishimoto.

But do I agree that One Piece is overrated? Yeah. I think it's more overrated than Naruto really but that's just my own biased opinion.

No, you're right. Mei isn't the only Naruto woman that can beat Boa...because none of them really can. Konan is the only one that I would give good odds against Boa but then there comes the awkward conversation of Haki vs Naruto Logianess. And you might have a point that Boa is weak to women if it weren't shown in the manga that her powers work on women.

Rikudo sennin
The ability to react to cannon fire. Pretty fast. And not really, since moving water will not drown a DF user. And I've never seen the Dragon be kept immobile. Haki says high and Boa is fast enough where it won't hurt much, if at all. Slave Arrow can be reinforced with Haki so she should be able to handle the water shield just nicely.

haermm

DUDE. One Piece is one of the most popular if not the most popular manga ever(Can't remember which it is.)

again the dragon can be kept immobile if needed and doesnt she have to touch all the arrows to infuse them with haki? And the water prison technique hardens water to steel like qualities so her water sheild which was not only tremendously huge but strong will be more than enough to stop the arrows. The best kuja haki arrows from others showed was barely piercing rock. Again boa has shown not many good speed feats as well.

One Piece has sold six times as much as Naruto in the last year alone. Sure, Naruto is more popular in the states(I think?) but that is really only because One Piece has had a crappy history of localization. Back home in Japan, Oda could buy Kishimoto.

But do I agree that One Piece is overrated? Yeah. I think it's more overrated than Naruto really but that's just my own biased opinion.

No, you're right. Mei isn't the only Naruto woman that can beat Boa...because none of them really can. Konan is the only one that I would give good odds against Boa but then there comes the awkward conversation of Haki vs Naruto Logianess. And you might have a point that Boa is weak to women if it weren't shown in the manga that her powers work on women.

Again where one piece rules in a country naruto has control over two continents. Konan's power is not logianess its something like shapeshifting of the body. The df logia powers are hurt by haki cuz they have a weakness to it not konan.

TheAuraAngel
One Piece is the highest selling manga of all time.

That alone means it has more fame than Naruto.

And yes, he powers should logically not be affected by Haki but Hancock kicks things and they become stone. Does that apply to Konan's paper? I dunno.

Rikudo sennin
One Piece is the highest selling manga of all time.

That alone means it has more fame than Naruto.

And yes, he powers should logically not be affected by Haki but Hancock kicks things and they become stone. Does that apply to Konan's paper? I dunno.

That alone does not make it more famous trust me i havent even heard of one piece untill this year where ill admit it is rising in fame in nort america not close to naruto's level yet though. Naruto manga sells better in Na and Eur and to top it all of it dominates in merchandise,video games, anime, toys and more. Yet this is all irrelevant so lets get back on topic. Konan can easily disperse herself and create new paper plus she can fly and has unlimited weapons of paper which can be hardened to steel qualities. She cna beat boa easy as its a bad match up. However boa can beat other girls in naruto with her skill but not all.

Boa powers works on her people for a simple reason. Most of them did not even know men and probably diverted their sexual feeligs to woman making many lesbians or maybe just interested in females which is why it works on them.

oh and can u explain to me why one of the hst manga bleach is 8th place in sales i thought it would be really popular?

TheAuraAngel
You're right. It being the highest selling manga of all time, and thus the one with most people invested, clearly means its undergound. People have heard of Birdemic before but One Piece? Pfft.

Konan is not fast and Boa is. She will only need one or two kicks.

Boa's powers have worked on women outside the island before so....nope.

Because Bleach has fallen tremendously in quality and only recently is it really churning out decent stuff(by Bleach standards). One Piece and Naruto are both better written than Bleach, obviously. Bleach is still called one of the HST because tradition.

Q99
'Course with a flier, there's an option of floating above an opponent's melee range.

What about some of the biju types? Yugito, fully transformed, using biju ball...

TheAuraAngel
You seen Yugito?

Clearly into women.

Q99
But is Matatabi? When fully transformed, it's in the driver's seat.

TheAuraAngel
Well I mean Matatabi is a cat so one would assume that Matatabi is into other cats...if ya catch my meaning. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Q99
Only if they're made of fire, though.

TheAuraAngel
Hello? Amazon!

Rikudo sennin
You're right. It being the highest selling manga of all time, and thus the one with most people invested, clearly means its undergound. People have heard of Birdemic before but One Piece? Pfft.

Konan is not fast and Boa is. She will only need one or two kicks.

Boa's powers have worked on women outside the island before so....nope.

Because Bleach has fallen tremendously in quality and only recently is it really churning out decent stuff(by Bleach standards). One Piece and Naruto are both better written than Bleach, obviously. Bleach is still called one of the HST because tradition.

Im just gonna ignore the first part as you have your own opinion on the popularity shit.

Are u kidding me boa is not that fast and even if she rushes over to konan it will be too late. On top of it all she will have to stop for like a second then kick which again is time consuming and konan will destroy her. Once she goes paper form she can barrage boa to death. And the guard of impel down she did it to could have been lesbian since she was pretty stocky. Ninja are trained to abandon emotion against a opponent so konan aint gonna have any sexual desires during the fight nor will mei.

Though im not sure about yugito there is still fuu the seven tail host who can fly at super speeds. Then there is lady chiyo who can definetly fight boa. Dont act like she is all that.

oh and thanks for the bleach info.

Bentley
Mei either becomes stone or faints because of Royal Haki.

Why is this thread so long? confused

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Mei either becomes stone or faints because of Royal Haki.

Why is this thread so long? confused

She's got too much will for Royal. And if we did the comic vs forum "all sides get common knowledge of each other," she'd know what she needs to avoid being stoned too.

That leaves HtH, and Mei Terumi can make approaching her to attempt a very dangerous thing.

So it's not quite that easy of a task.

Bentley
Prove she has will 131

Does common knowledge about Boa includes how to counter her Devil's Fruit? If I recall she was impressed by the Viceadmiral when he did it.

Q99
Prove she has will 131

Mei's a kage, of course she does.

People a lot less powerful than her have resisted.

Boa was impressed that the Vice Admiral pulled it off, not that he knew what to do. That he knew he had to drive attracting from his heart apparently wasn't a surprise.

Bentley
Power doesn't equal will though, Tsunade has been fairly low in the will department at a time and she's a kage too.

But I'll conceed because Boa sucks and Mei still has hopes of being interesting as a character. Not much hope mind you, but whatever stick out tongue

Q99
Power doesn't equal will though, Tsunade has been fairly low in the will department at a time and she's a kage too.

Before she became a Kage and spent her time drunk and gambling maybe, but once she got her act together I can't see it doing anything.

Ninja resist killing intent in a similar fashion. Any high-level ninja should be fine.

Bentley
Generalizations are fine, on panel proof is better flirt

Q99
Well, prove it could. We've seen random amazons and not-high-level navy officers resist it.

It's good for anti-horde but it doesn't seem to require all that super high level to stand against.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.