Avengers(with help) vs. The Rest of Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
These other Marvel Characters have decided to go buck wild and its up to the Avengers to stop them. They are joined by a couple of other allys who don't want to see the world fall into Chaos(at least before they can do it). Will the Avengers succeed or will they fall?

Avengers:
Hulk
Thor
Ironman
Black Widow(with staff weapon)
Captain America
Hawkeye
Nick Fury(Unlimited Rocket Launcher)
+
Loki
Asgardian Destroyer
Spiderman
War Machine

Vs.

The Rest:
Magneto(Old with Combined Feats)
Iron Monger
Sebastian Shaw
Abomination
Doom
Drake(Blade)
Venom
Abomination
Green Goblin
Crymson Dynamo/Whiplash
Deadpool

*edit: Removed Surfer
Replaced with Iron Monger and Sebastion Shaw

Gave: Loki Gungir, "Freeze Box"*edit*

Fight Takes place in the Deserted New York from "I Am Legend"
Who wins?

Robtard
Silver Surfer solos both teams

janus77
Originally posted by Robtard
this.

dadudemon
Originally posted by janus77
this.

There's no way that you could possibly come to that conclusion because you appear to epitomize the idea of objectivity concerning that particular topic.

janus77
Originally posted by dadudemon
There's no way that you could possibly come to that conclusion because you appear to epitomize the idea of objectivity concerning that particular topic.
in other words you mean you think I am highly objective but, in this instance, my view is different from yours and therefore it must be biased?
confused

Surfer is the most powerful and fastest character there, nobody else presents a challenge.

steverules_2

RJ?

Utrigita
Originally posted by Robtard

dadudemon
in other words you mean you think I am highly objective but, in this instance, my view is different from yours and therefore it must be biased?
confused

Surfer is the most powerful and fastest character there, nobody else presents a challenge.

lol

No, it's a joke.

The joke is...you're a giant/massive Silver Surfer fanboy. It's obvious. Even if you're right, it's obvious. It would be like me chiming in on a thread that had Afro Samurai and Robtard said AS wins. I would be like, "This."

Then we have laughs because everyone knows my love for Afro. smile

I love having to explain jokes, too, because it makes them much funnier. smile

Originally posted by steverules_2
RJ?

I say the nay.

McNasty996
I'm going to PM a mod to remove surfer but add the Iron Monger and Sebastion Shaw. Loki also has his Gungir and the "Freeze Box".

So:
Removed Surfer
Replaced with Iron Monger and Sebastion Shaw

Gave: Loki Gungir, "Freeze Box"

Impediment
Edited the OP, per request.

janus77
lol

No, it's a joke.

The joke is...you're a giant/massive Silver Surfer fanboy. It's obvious. Even if you're right, it's obvious. It would be like me chiming in on a thread that had Afro Samurai and Robtard said AS wins. I would be like, "This."

Then we have laughs because everyone knows my love for Afro. smile

I love having to explain jokes, too, because it makes them much funnier. smile

I say the nay.
I got what you were implying, I just didn't see sarcasm was relevant here as I was correct yes

Anyway, back on topic, with the change ups, it comes down to Abomination, Shaw & Magneto versus Hulk, Destroyer and Thor imo.

Thor and Destroyer aren't half as impressive as Magneto and Shaw. Abomination is still pretty uber and Hulk won't be having an easy time with him.

So "Rest of Marvel" wins.

KingD19
I don't see Abomination on the level of Ruffalo Hulk. Norton's Hulk was a lot more grounded in his feats and I honestly don't see Abomination replicating the Chitauri Leviathan Punch.

janus77
Ruffalo Hulk is just a continuation of Norton Hulk and more importantly, Abomination was decidedly stronger and faster than Norton Hulk.

Norton's Hulk barely pulled a win after getting kicked around for most of the fight. Also, Hulk had to amp quite a bit to match strength with Abomination.

Although Ruffalo's Hulk starts out stronger than Norton's, I don't see it as being significantly more so.

Neither film had the sort of feats that might give a decisive win to either Hulk.
Norton's Banner fell from the sky, dented the pavement and then turned into Hulk, Ruffalo's ate a bullet and then turned into Hulk ... they seem comparable.

the ninjak
Originally posted by McNasty996
Hulk
Thor
Ironman
Black Widow(with staff weapon)
Captain America
Hawkeye
Nick Fury(Unlimited Rocket Launcher)
+
Loki
Asgardian Destroyer
Spiderman
War Machine

Vs.

Magneto(Old with Combined Feats)
Iron Monger
Sebastian Shaw
Abomination
Doom
Drake(Blade)
Venom
Abomination
Green Goblin
Crymson Dynamo/Whiplash
Deadpool

Gave: Loki Gungir, "Freeze Box"*edit*

Couldn't Magneto just crush Ironman and Warmachine + BFR the Destroyer? He could grab Spidey's new webshooters, Cap's shield, Hawkeye's Arrows, Fury's unlimited rocket launcher and Black Widow's bracelets......I'm still undecided on Mjolnir.

The only chance Team One has is Hulk and Loki. And Loki in this fight is a beast.

If team Avengers can take down Magneto, Loki wrecks everything.

steverules_2
Ruffalo's ate a bullet and then turned into Hulk.

When?

Placidity
When?

Bruce said he tried to kill himself by shooting himself (I would assume in the mouth), but the Hulk spat out the bullet.

KingD19
When?

He said so in Avengers. He tried to commit suicide by putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Hulk spit the bullet out, meaning that he transformed in the time it took for the bullet to leave the muzzle and hit the back of his throat. That's less than a split second transformation.

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak

The only chance Team One has is Hulk and Loki. And Loki in this fight is a beast.

If that's what it comes down to Loki dies pretty easily...

From long range:

- Magneto could possibly mess with his staff or his armor
- Iron Monger can shoot missiles
- Doom has lightning blast
- Deadpool's optic blast
- Goblin's missiles, razor bats, and disintegration bombs.

Too much for him to evade.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity
If that's what it comes down to Loki dies pretty easily...

From long range:

- Magneto could possibly mess with his staff or his armor
- Iron Monger can shoot missiles
- Doom has lightning blast
- Deadpool's optic blast
- Goblin's missiles, razor bats, and disintegration bombs.

Too much for him to evade.

Nah... as I stated before Mags kills everyone unless the team can take him down early fight.

Then Loki can go invisible, create illusions to distract his enemies then appear behind them and freeze em with the Casket of Winters. And once the more solid enemies are frozen smash em with Gungir. Loki in this fight gets both. But only if Mags is taken down quick.

juggerman
Rest of Marvel pretty easily at that.

They have two Abominations

Placidity

Then Loki can go invisible, create illusions to distract his enemies then appear behind them and freeze em with the Casket of Winters. And once the more solid enemies are frozen smash em with Gungir. Loki in this fight gets both. But only if Mags is taken down quick.

Illusions aren't going to do anything when someone shoots a rocket in Loki's direction.

And the trick you mentioned might work if there was only one or two guys. But there's just too many and any of them can tear him up.

juggerman
Im sure Mags can put ALOT of pressure on Thors hammer making it very difficult and maybe impossible for Thor to lift/swing at all or atleast effectively

the ninjak
Illusions aren't going to do anything when someone shoots a rocket in Loki's direction.

And the trick you mentioned might work if there was only one or two guys. But there's just too many and any of them can tear him up.

The Casket froze an entire landscape in the beginning of Thor.
Loki turns invisible, and jumps really far away. Freezes everyone.

Placidity
The Casket froze an entire landscape in the beginning of Thor.
Loki turns invisible, and jumps really far away. Freezes everyone.

- When does Loki turn invisible? Either way, I don't think he is going to use it often or continuously.

- I don't get what you mean by "jump really far away"? When have we seen him show any leaping abilities?

- Again the casket isn't going to do enough, nor fast enough against so many. And where is this scene you are talking about? I was just looking through the movie and can't seem to find it.

the ninjak
- When does Loki turn invisible? Either way, I don't think he is going to use it often or continuously.

- I don't get what you mean by "jump really far away"? When have we seen him show any leaping abilities?

- Again the casket isn't going to do enough, nor fast enough against so many. And where is this scene you are talking about? I was just looking through the movie and can't seem to find it.

- He was invisible at the end of Thor's credits where he infiltrated a SHIELD base and messed with Sellwig's mind. Or was he a ghost?

- He jumped at the beggining of Avengers when he killed all those SHIELD agents.

- When the Frost Giants had the Casket they froze a whole village and the countryside. And it was fast.

janus77
- He was invisible at the end of Thor's credits where he infiltrated a SHIELD base and messed with Sellwig's mind. Or was he a ghost?

- He jumped at the beggining of Avengers when he killed all those SHIELD agents.

- When the Frost Giants had the Casket they froze a whole village and the countryside. And it was fast.
That wasn't invisibility that was astral projection, same as when he was communicating with the leader of the alien army in Avengers Assemble.

As for the speed of effect of the Casket, it was only against ordinary humanbeings, and even then a lot of them did run for a good while.

Loki would die trying to use that against Magneto etc. Moreover, he could just use his powers to keep the Casket shut.

Placidity

- Lol he wasn't a ghost, I think he was just in his mind. He wasn't invisible and actually there, that's for sure.

- Ok, have to wait for it to come out...

- Ah found it. Not bad, but still not good enough. There's also Goblin in the air, Venom probably on a building somewhere... Also, the layer of ice is pretty thin. If we have an idea how strong Heimdall was we could determine if freezing would be effective. But I highly doubt it would stop Abomination or Doom, Deadpool.

the ninjak
Yeah guys originally when I saw Thor that scene were he infiltrated SHIELD I was along with generally everybody else under the impression Loki was invisible or clouding the mens minds.

But after Avengers it's obvious that he was Astral Traveling.

the ninjak
Yeah guys originally when I saw Thor that scene were he infiltrated SHIELD I was along with generally everybody else under the impression Loki was invisible or clouding the mens minds.

But after Avengers it's obvious that he was Astral Traveling.

But lets get real here. Loki does have the ability to turn invisible still.

1. In Thor during the Frost Giant battle Loki easily escaped behind a structure and created a double to distract his victim then killed him.

2. In Thor the fight on the Rainbow Bridge with Thor he tricked Thor into thinking he was hanging of its edge, but as Thor helped him up Loki stabbed him in the back. And with such a limited environment Thor should have seen the other.

3. In Avengers as the door to the cage holding Loki opened Thor tried to jump Loki back into it but fell for an illusion that eventuated in him being inside the cage whilst Loki stood outside mocking Thor.

4. Loki is working on the panel that would dump Thor inside the cage thousands of feet to the ground. But Agent Coulsen appeared and knocked a guard out aiming an experimental cannon at Loki. Loki created an illusion on himself whilst actually moving behind Coulsen and stabbing him from behind.

Loki has impressive telepathic feats. Including Astral Projection, Mental Manipulation and summoning feats including creating the Casket of Winters within his hands from some kind of pocket dimension.

Loki displayed impressive movement speed in Avengers but due to his aristocratic persona rarely displayed such feats due to him being more of a manipulative and calculating type when dealing with enemies. But he knew how to throw down when necessary.

These feats are worthless in a forum battle against Magneto. But with so many fighters on the field the Avenger's team once again only hope is if Magneto gets taken down early. Magneto is the enemies ace in the sleeve.

steverules_2
Bruce said he tried to kill himself by shooting himself (I would assume in the mouth), but the Hulk spat out the bullet.

Originally posted by KingD19
He said so in Avengers. He tried to commit suicide by putting a gun in his mouth and pulling the trigger. Hulk spit the bullet out, meaning that he transformed in the time it took for the bullet to leave the muzzle and hit the back of his throat. That's less than a split second transformation.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that bit

jinXed by JaNx
X-men....game over, man..,game over. lol

"The rest of Marvel"...silly just silly. Unless Thor has Odinforce there isn't even a speck of hope for the, Avengers, here.

If it's a fight against the characters listed above then i reckon the A team has a better chance, However, Doom just might be the monkey wrench that breaks the Avengers.

Placidity
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
X-men....game over, man..,game over. lol

That line cracks me up every time I watch it.

Newjak
Magneto might not be able to mess with Asgardian Items. He also is still a frail old man and should he get hit even once is going down.

Loki with Odin's spear and the Casket is a dangerous foe.

Hulk whips Abom.

Thor beats Doom imo.

Also Loki wasn't just Astral Projecting when he visited his brother in Thor. He walked to where the hammer was and tried to physically lift it but couldn't. So either he was clouding their minds or he was invisible.

Sebastion Shaw probably poses the biggest problem but perhaps Loki could freeze him.

juggerman
The Master of Magnetism could just hurl around little metal balls like in X2 killing a good amount of Team 1 plus he could crush Ironman and War Machine in their suits. The Destroyer might even get wrecked by him.

With most of Team on gone so quickly Abom could start molly whomping Hulk like in TIH and with so many partners still left they have a good chance of overwhelming him

Shaw could probably take Thor after a few hammer shots. Or he could just let Abom pund him until he is WBH status.

Loki im not so sure about with all his sneakiness tho. He might just switch sides since that would be in his nature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.