Thor Corps vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Thor
Drago Ktor
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike

vs

Magneto
X-Man
Colossunaut
Namor
Emma Frost
Rogue
North Star
Aurora

No BFR

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor
Drago Ktor
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike

vs

Magneto
X-Man
Colossunaut
Namor
Emma Frost
Rogue
North Star
Aurora

No BFR

Thor beats X-man, but probably not by much.
Beta Ray Bill Beats Magneto pretty one-sided IMO
Drago beats Colossus
and Thunderstrike vs Emma Frost, Namor, Rogue, North Star, and Aurora....

This is a close match, but the X-men might have it because of numbers.

I'm straining to find match ups that favor the Thor side.

Kid Kurdy
Rogue absorbs Thors powers. X-Men definitely win.

janus77
Can Rogue absorb that much power? I thought she had a low limit to her absorption powers?

Hmm, I would think Magneto alone could hold out against Thor for a long while, if he shields Emma Frost and she is attacking Thor mentally at the same time, it might even pull a win for Magneto.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by janus77
Can Rogue absorb that much power? I thought she had a low limit to her absorption powers?

Hmm, I would think Magneto alone could hold out against Thor for a long while, if he shields Emma Frost and she is attacking Thor mentally at the same time, it might even pull a win for Magneto.

She did when she first appeared as a villain, when her powerset wasn't well established (and villains are usually portrayed as more powerful). Since, she tried to absorb Ares, and his godly essence overwhelmed him. (MUCH more recent). Considering Thor > > > Ares, I think it's unlikely she could absorb him anymore.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by janus77
Can Rogue absorb that much power?
Sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.