Poussin Secret Discovered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

francoise88
THE POUSSIN SECRET DISCOVERED
2 UNKNOWN AND CODED POUSSIN'S PAINTINGS DISCOVERED :THE KEY OF RENNES LE CHATEAU'S Mystery

POUSSIN'S SECRET IS DISCOVERED

There is a great mystery Rennes le chateau with strange priest Sauniere . Nicolas Poussin is in the center of this mystery . Many people believe since long years it's the "BERGERS d'ARCADIE" which give the answer!but there has been no answer in this painting just some hypothetic answers . There is 6 years I've received from my mother 2 paintings which were in my family since a long time . They came from a priest Henri Gasc ,priest in a church Notre Dame de Marceille near Rennes le chateau . He was my ancestor.Since 6years we 've discovered that these paintings were of Nicolas Poussin and were the key of the Rennes le chateau's mystery and the key of Poussin's secret .
We have found many symbols and hidden PICTURES symbols :LETTERS AND NUMBERS FOUND BY RAYONS x in these paintings ,NICE face at Rayons X which give the answer at all the questions about this mystery . I tell about all this story and my discoverings in my site soon in english .
But I don't send my site here for moment .

There has been a reportage on the greatest french TV to explain my discoverings . These 2 paintings have been found in a crypt of the church where Gasc was priest . near Rennes le chateau . He has discovered the secret in these 2 paintings and has passed on the secret in parchments, these famous parchments which have been founded in Rennes le chateau's church by Sauniere . There has been no luck discovering by Sauniere , but these parchments have been placed here, to be found and pass on the secret RELIGIOUS and GREAT SECRET. Read my incredible story which explains this fabulous mystery ....
In these paintings there is a code a DA POUSSIN CODE to find the answer at this secret mto discover the key of this mystery and this secret . Look at the Poussin's seal TENET CONFIDENTIAM .it s the same argonaute Boat than in my painting

TENET is a code from SATOR square

francoise88
to moderatr team

is it possible to put my site please in my threda ? it's about paintings and it's impossible ti understand without it !

Lord Shadow Z
You could post pictures of the paintings along with the information you want to communicate about them.

francoise88
i can nothing send ! help!!

Lord Shadow Z
Here you go, I'll have a proper read tomorrow - bit late now over here big grin

http://www.lesecretdepoussin.com/en/index.php

Bardock42
The secret to poussin is not to eat it raw.

francoise88

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.