Does Dr. Doom Currently have two infinity gauntlets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
So I read recently that Doom has an army of other reality Dr. Doom's, and has two infinity gauntlets.

Do IG's only work in their native universes? Has he had any showings since his last one against the council of reeds, where he gained his gauntlets?

Galan007
Questions thread.

Originally posted by Board Walker
So I read recently that Doom has an army of other reality Dr. Doom's, and has two infinity gauntlets.

Do IG's only work in their native universes?

Has he had any showings since his last one against the council of reeds, where he gained his gauntlets? Yes.

Yes.

No.

Badabing
Originally posted by Board Walker

Do IG's only work in their native universes? Has he had any showings since his last one against the council of reeds, where he gained his gauntlets? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t346614.html

Bentley
I have to say this: Fantastic Four remains one of the best Marvel titles out there, frankly it often makes me smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.