Odin vs Thanos with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Thanos vs Odin who has the creation blades from Mr Majestic

Odin can destroy galaxies at his peak when the writers didnt mess him up.

If you dont know what the Creation Blades are they are a set of blades that can cut though ANYTHING.

So does Odin die, or does thanos who cant die spend eternity as tiny cunks of meat in a jar in an asgard prison?

Sr J-Bieb
This thread is as bad as baby aids.

TheMask
Your joke is just bad and shouldnt have been posted AT ALL. Go make love to a Miss Swift poster.

Sr J-Bieb
For some reason you think the forum needs another Odin vs Thanos thread.

And for another reason, your post heavily implies, if not outright states that Odin gets the creation blades. Plus you only created it due to Quanchi.

Turrible.

TheMask
Dude shut up and post something useful or get out.

Endless Mike
Odin doesn't need the blades to win

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by TheMask
Dude shut up and post something useful or get out. Post something useful in a thread guaranteed to get closed?

OK.

Thanos beats Odin when Odin has the Creation Blades. I mean, that's what you want Quan to say in an attempt to make him look... I don't know.

TheMask
Dude Odin doesnt need the creation blades to win. The factor is the thing about how Thanos doesnt die.

Sr J-Bieb
Dude Odin doesnt need the creation blades to win. The factor is the thing about how Thanos doesnt die. There's no stipulation about dying in the OP.

So it's just Thanos vs Odin with overkill.

Even if it was a death thread, Thanos can't die. So it's Thanos vs Odin with overkill in a pointless stupid thread. Unless Odin tires himself out and goes into Odinsleep... then Thanos kills him.

Backfired.

TheMask
Lol if Odin and Thanos was so easy for Odin to win then why is there a thread thats over one page long?

Sr J-Bieb
Lol if Odin and Thanos was so easy for Odin to win then why is there a thread thats over one page long?
In another thread you stated that Surter had galaxy busting powers, at his peak so does Odin. Yet you claim Thanos wins. How stupid can you be? Tell me were you dropped on your head? Originally posted by TheMask
Who? Give names, and examples? LOL Yeah you mean like Drax? Oh wow that was so incredible to get defeated by someone who looks like Riddick.

If he resists someone like Tyrant, or Odin then its PIS. He loses here get over it.

There's your thoughts on the matter. And you even gave Odin a powerup. So really. Spite thread, clear and simple.

Stupid thread made by anyone

TheMask
Thanos wasnt unkillable in annihilation, also they keep stating how thanos just keeps coming back. Minus will give Odin the creation blades. Thanos spends eternity in 1000 pieces.

Sr J-Bieb
I got an idea, why don't I give Odin the Power and Reality Gem, and make him fight normal Thanos in just a win or lose fight when I already think Odin can beat this entire team with no powerups:
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thanos
Graviton
Magneto with city sized chunk of adamantium
Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk (Current)
Terrax
Vector
X-Ray
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator

Brilliant right? No need to answer, it's brilliant.

TheMask
Dude, Odin doesnt need the reality gem, does he? Thanos would kill most of that team wouldnt he?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I got an idea, why don't I give Odin the Power and Reality Gem, and make him fight normal Thanos in just a win or lose fight when I already think Odin can beat this entire team with no powerups:

Brilliant right? No need to answer, it's brilliant.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/25as209.gif

Sr J-Bieb
Dude, Odin doesnt need the reality gem, does he? Thanos would kill most of that team wouldnt he? Originally posted by TheMask
Thanos cant even beat Mr Majestic let alone Odin

Do you remember when we used to post cats in pointless threads "themask"? Oh those were good times. I think I'm going to post a nice furry pussy here.

http://vegasvig.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/1299329.jpg

Look at that cat! He's outrageous!

TheMask
Sorry the mask aint here he thought about what you said, and knew you was kinda right, but not really, so never the less he went to jack it in San Diego

HO HO HO HE HO HE HAHAHA HE HO.

Oh by the way MILK MILK LEMONAIDE THE OTHER SIDE IS WERE FUDGE IS MADE.

TheGodKiller
The Mask .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.