Loki vs.....Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM

round 2: Blackagar witnesses the destruction and gets involved

who wins?

Endless Mike
Orion 7/10

abhilegend
Orion.

Existere
Orion round 1.

Loki round 2.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Existere

Loki round 2.

Why? I curious how u reached this conclusion. And is the mb standard for Orion

Existere
Well, round 2 is a three way fight between Orion, Black Bolt and Loki, right?

I know how Black Bolt and Orion fight, and I know how Loki fights. Black Bolt and Orion are both clearly good enough to knock each other around for a bit and do some serious damage, and Loki is cunning and manipulative. Well-written, I see Loki letting them destroy each other until he can strike with some serious magic at a critical moment.

Lord Feron
Loki's magic is potent and imo if he uses it well could win both fights. So he has a decent chance in the 1st fight.

But i think through trickery and because that it is a populated attilian he will win round 2.

abhilegend
Motherbox can protect orion from most of magic loki uses.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by abhilegend
Motherbox can protect orion from most of magic loki uses.

it does offer good protection

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Existere
Well, round 2 is a three way fight between Orion, Black Bolt and Loki, right?

I know how Black Bolt and Orion fight, and I know how Loki fights. Black Bolt and Orion are both clearly good enough to knock each other around for a bit and do some serious damage, and Loki is cunning and manipulative. Well-written, I see Loki letting them destroy each other until he can strike with some serious magic at a critical moment.

Good analysis. I have been reading some new Genesis, and old jl comics and Orion stuck out as a character who's ferocious enough to perform way above his weight class..but he seems to reliant on the mb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.