General Krell vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
Since Krell would likely be able to handle Savage's strength, would this be a one sided fight in Krell's favor?

I wish we knew more about Krell. He was pretty bad.

Nephthys
Savage.

Arhael
Hmm.
Krell is indeed was strong but don't think that he is very powerful, also, his body is mostly not muscles but fat.
After he got captured, he didn't even try to escape or handle troopers with the Force, which means he wasn't capable.
When he got shot from behind, he died. However, when Savage was shot by multiple droids from all sides, BANG!

ybrotes_Sargon
Opress is stronger in the Force, but Krell is probably more skilled.

DARTH POWER
^ Pretty much any fully trained Knight and Master is more skilled than Opress in using the force. But for most Jedi that won't be enough to ensure victory against the beast.

Krell though impressive did not seem good enough to take Opress imo.

Edit- I wonder if we're going to get more of an explanation/insight into what was going on with Krell.. (Wanting to become a Sith because he foresaw the future..)

SIDIOUS 66
Hmmm, Idk. Savage is definitely more powerful in the force, but Krell seems far more refined with his lightsabers and is very skilled and quick in h2h combat. And I don't see Savage overwhelming Krell with his heavy strikes since Krell himself is a physical beast, being able to throw clone troopers around pretty far.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
Hmmm, Idk.

I'm pretty sure. We need more from Krell to think otherwise.

Savage is definitely more powerful in the force,

Yep.

but Krell seems far more refined with his lightsabers and is very skilled and quick in h2h combat.

Of course.

And I don't see Savage overwhelming Krell with his heavy strikes since Krell himself is a physical beast, being able to throw clone troopers around pretty far.

Savage is able to throw Anakin and Obi-Wan pretty damn far. Savage also has a mean Force Wave Flooring 3 Destroyer droids, 6 Battle droids, several other droids and Anakin + Obi-Wan simultaneously.

So I'd say Savage is definitely stronger and more powerful. And though he lacks skill in the force and refinement, he is a trained warrior from birth.

So even though he won't take Krell quickly (at least I wouldn't think so) he should take him eventually.

SIDIOUS 66
Yeah, I guess we still need more on Krell's power in the force. He did seem to have a pretty good command of the force, though, seeing how he floored about 15 clones who had him surrounded at gun point. The only way I see Savage winning is if he can take Krell out with his superior raw strength in the force, but that may not be so easy for him since he still lacks proper training.

If Savage rushes Krell the way he usually does against other opponents, it can prove fatal for him .

Pwned
Don't forget the unusual style Krell uses. Two double bladed sabers? Thats not normal, and it would take at least a minute to figure out how to effectively fight against it, due to the combination of Jar'Kai and double blades.

axel_jovan
Yeah, he looked pretty badass wielding those double lightsabers.

However, I agree with Sidious66, we nedd much more info about krell to tell, if he can take Savage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.