Dreaming Celestial VS Mad Celestials(all of them)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGodKiller
The Mad Space Gods (all of them , not just the 4 from F4#604) decide to invade Earth 616 prematurely .

Tiamut , the Dreaming Celestial(of 616) , at the power-level he was prior to his ascension(when he fought Arishem) , decides to take on his insane brethren from Earth 4280 , in order to prevent the conquest/collapse of his home universe .

Fight is to death . Who wins this ?

Utrigita
Tiamut gets completely crushed.

Cogito
^ Truth

"Id"
Tiamut does equally well as Galactus until they fuse.

Galan007
Tiamut is on par with an amped Galactus, iyo?

zopzop
Tiamut destroys them.

616 is where it's at.

Sr J-Bieb
This guy I tell you.

Colossus-Big C
Tiamut Destroys Them

Slaanesh
he will do just as good as Galactus..

guy222
dreamer ftw

"Id"
Originally posted by Galan007
Tiamut is on par with an amped Galactus, iyo?
Yeah, I have Tiamut rivaling Galactus w/planets or Adult Franklin Richards.

IRRC. He took on the 2nd Celestial Host. Taking down Arishem, before the rest got the jump on them.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by zopzop
Tiamut destroys them.

616 is where it's at.

Quoted for truth.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
Yeah, I have Tiamut rivaling Galactus w/planets or Adult Franklin Richards.

IRRC. He took on the 2nd Celestial Host. Taking down Arishem, before the rest got the jump on them.

And don't forget Arishem was called the "mightiest of the Celestials" during Thor 300. Even if he was "only" the greatest of the 2nd/3rd Host, that's still better than some no name alt reality Celestials that Galactus fought, and Tiamut beat that @$$.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by zopzop
And don't forget Arishem was called the "mightiest of the Celestials" during Thor 300. Even if he was "only" the greatest of the 2nd/3rd Host, that's still better than some no name alt reality Celestials that Galactus fought, and Tiamut beat that @$$.

Eson was one(in fact their leader) of the "no-name alt reality" Celestials .

Also zop , are you forgetting the trouble they gave to the Reed who managed to activate his IG , when they fist attacked the Council' headquarters ? Not to mention , how a blast from just ONE of them was able to seriously injure the Starbrand Reed ?

Although I agree that they aren't as strong as their 616 counterparts , I doubt the difference is much .

Utrigita
Tiamut does equally well as Galactus until they fuse.

No he doesn't he would, like Galactus, get absolutely mauled. He is facing every single one of the mad Celestials. If it had been the four that Galactus fought Tiamut would have held his own, but eventually get overwhelmed (just as it happened against the second host). But against every single mad Celestial, no chance.

"Id"
Originally posted by Utrigita
No he doesn't he would, like Galactus, get absolutely mauled. He is facing every single one of the mad Celestials. If it had been the four that Galactus fought Tiamut would have held his own, but eventually get overwhelmed (just as it happened against the second host). But against every single mad Celestial, no chance.

I meant to say he holds his own about as well as Galactus or Adult Fanklin. Though I did overlook it was against all the Mad Celestials. The Strength in numbers is overwhelming.

Utrigita
I meant to say he holds his own about as well as Galactus or Adult Fanklin. Though I did overlook it was against all the Mad Celestials. The Strength in numbers is overwhelming.

Cool, I was under the impression that you meant that Tiamut would handle all of the mad Celestials equal to the way that Galactus fought four.

Mr.SunKing
i would give it to the mad celestials

i could see him (Tiamut) taking out 2 or 3 before ultimatley going down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.