...Have We Met?...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
I was just wondering. Who here on this board has actually met each other? We are from all over the globe, and I'm curious who has met face to face.

Julie
I haven't met anyone of you...at least to my knowledge

BackFire349
me neither.

ToMacco
"at least to my knowledge" Wow, that makes you think, huh?

Julie
yea...I suppose so...but I honestly doubt I've ever met any of you and just not known it...I mean how many people are from NJ anyway?

ToMacco
Oh, just a couple million

Julie
* rolls eyes* I meant who would be posters on the boards....

ToMacco

I'm sure there are several movie lovers for Jersey on this board.

BackFire349
probably. there are lots of members who never post here either. hell, over 2000, only like maybe....50 post here regularly.

Julie
true...there are a whole lot of 0s up on the member board

Corran
I've met Ush, once.

And I think I may have been married to Lara in a previous life. laughing out loud

Lara
blink blink

Ushgarak
LE is from NJ. And at least one other.

I've met... err... not counting those who joined the board because of me... Edna, yerss and Corran.

Mujaffa
i meet mah every day

Lara
laughing out loud thats not true!

Mujaffa
yes it is

Mujaffa
yes messed

Tex
I dont ever want to meet any of you weirdos, especially ToMacco.stick out tongue

Gundark
I'd love to meet ToMacco. We could drink whiskey and watch Spongebob together. Hehehe.

Talked to finti on the phone, but never met anybody in person. That has to wait for ep3, when I'm coming over to the UK. If you want my autography, you'll have to wait until then. Happy Dance

Mujaffa
weeeeeeoweeeeeee

Catch 22
whistle

831_8
I've met Asami! Then I did a runner! Heee... Actually I didnt, but I'll remember it for the next time I see her around.

Gundark
I see RC is holding his breath, waiting. How sweet !! eek!

Asami
Pleh, he ran straight towards me!!!

Ok ok, haven't you all seen the PAEDOPHILE advert on TV!!!

For all we know.. someone here (or everyone even!!) could be a balding ugly old wrinkly paedo waiting arund for prey!!!

Ushgarak
Damn, that's my cover blown...

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

Catch 22
Nope, just keeping it shut deary! But lovely of you to notice. laughing

And Ush doesn't know it, but I sneak through the Dartford tunnel and stalk him every Sunday.... zorro

Thomas H
I meet Billy the Kid each day...if anyone remember him...

Dexx
yup..sure do.
Well...beides fitch and rusky.....nope don't think i know any

rusky
Guess Dexx said everything there's to be said...

Orpheus
Three members so far, but I knew them before I joined. Apart from that no-one else, I almost met up with Corran a few weeks ago (via Ush) but previous plans got in the way.

However as I mentioned in the summer plans thread I will be over in the US for a few weeks later this year and, as I see a number of members come from Romania, it is likely that I will be spending some time in Romania this year for work.

Aniica Woodland
I haven't met any of you except on the net.....

Julie
there are lots of us here....some crazier than others:-)

Obsessed
Me and no one else.

Julie
That's perfectly alright.....lots of us in the same situation..that's kinda why there have been thread with member pictures

Lara
hey! hi ya doin' Obsessed? long time no see!

Corran
I could do with a trip to Ireland, haven't been there for just over a year now. Obsessed beware I am coming to visit.

Ushgarak
I am obsessed with meeting Obsessed myself...

Corran
laughing out loud

Corran
Actually I'm obsessed with meeting Gundy after Mech sent me a copy of those vids. wink

Catch 22
Gawsh, I thought the photo's were bad enough. And what exactly as she doing with that large wine bottle????

Corran
Yes, I would not have thought that possible, but you live and learn.

Catch 22
I mean, a bottle AND a glass. I was amazed!

Corran
A Stein as well not a poxy little champagne glass, a frigin' Stein.

Catch 22
Nah, that wouldn't be civilised.

Captain REX
You guys are making me sick...

If I had the time or wanted to I could ride my bike and go see BackFire. He works at a Blockbuster store, so it wouldn't be that hard to find him. Once I have directions, I can go rent from there with BF holding games and videos for me so that I can always get a copy. smile

Catch 22
Hey, what did I do?????

I was merely describing the photo that Gundy posted some time ago of herself with a wine bottle in one hand and a glass in the other.

I think it was a family reunion or something.

Rex, don't blame ME for YOUR dirty mind!!! laughing out loud

desilu
has anyone ever been to New Mexico or Arizona? Tex your from Texas so have you ever been there? i was just wondering what its like down there cuz i'm from New England and i was looking at moving down there in the near future.

and no i've never met anyone from the forum

Lara

Julie
eh wrong one....but there might be pics in here I don't remember

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.