Exitar the Exterminator vs Sue Richards (and team)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Exitar the Exterminator

vs

Sue Richards
OF Thor (JMS Run)
Dargo Ktor
Beta Ray Bill
Thunderstrike
Hercules, Classic with Mace
Thor Girl (not Tarene)
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Magneto
Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk (Current)
Sentry (WWH Version)
Classic Juggernaut

STIPS: Team knows how Sue killed him before. They will protect her and try the same thing immediately. People who can shield her will do so, etc. Can the team get some wins?

Team is pulling out all the stops, and CIS is off. Thor will godblast, etc.

No BFR

Sr J-Bieb
If Exitar remembers Sue, and isn't standing there like a giant dildo, he will obliterate anything easily in his path to get to her.

They'd have to protect the shit out of her to win... and allow her to get inside.

zopzop
Sue solos. She just has to quickly place a bubble in his brain and then expand it so it destroys his "central nerve" or whatever it was like last time.

If she's smart and she bubbles herself ahead of time, she'll last long enough to accomplish her goal.

If she's smart she wins. If he goes first and she's not pre-bubbled, she obviously dies.

TheGodKiller
Exitar . If he is as aggressive as the Mad Space Gods and isn't just standing there like a gigantic armored masochist , willingly letting Sue bypass his anti-bodies , and enter his brain case .

Slaanesh
Exitar easily..

PillarofOsiris
Sue Killing Exitar is one of the dumbest things marvel did. Right up there with loebs run with red hulk.

Endless Mike
At least they gave an explanation for it, unlike Rulk killing Grandmaster

basilisk
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Sue Killing Exitar is one of the dumbest things marvel did. Right up there with loebs run with red hulk.

I rank it up there with that snake defeating the Hulk and Black Panther armbars. It was just a truly stupid story that deserves to be ignored.

Even if Exitar obviously reformed not long after.

Exitar would destroy that team.

Utrigita
Originally posted by basilisk
I rank it up there with that snake defeating the Hulk and Black Panther armbars. It was just a truly stupid story that deserves to be ignored.

Yet neither of those two incidents have been written into marvels handbook have they?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by basilisk

I agree. Odin spent eons trying to figure out how to beat them, and him and all the skyfathers couldn't do it, but sue can?

Mshinu
Big Ex steps on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.