Zero suit Samus v.s Solid Snake (metal gear)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

prestogiant02
For Snake, He can have all things in his arsenal, same with Zero-suit Samus. this will be in Tallon IV in Tallon overworld.

The Scenario
Samus with everything in her arsenal is unlikely to be in the Zero Suit. Unless you mean everything Samus has actually used in the Zero Suit, which is the Paralyzer and not much else.

prestogiant02
Well, yeah. sorry, I was in a rush, I know she only has the paralyzer, so thats it for her. Who's gonna win?!

Zack Fair
http://www.demotivationalposters.org/image/demotivational-poster/small/1005/snakes-motorboat-solid-snake-metal-gear-solid-samus-metroid-demotivational-poster-1273442218.jpg

BloodRain
Going with Samus 8/10.

red sabre
Zoro wins if he gets his sword for this fight

Phanteros
Zoro isn't even in this.

Sin_Volvagia
If Samus can use that arm cannon, she has 10+ different ways to kill Snake without difficulty. She's already superhuman as she is.

red sabre
Originally posted by Phanteros
Zoro isn't even in this.

yes he is read the thread name

NemeBro
Originally posted by red sabre
yes he is read the thread name Is this an attempt at humor, or are you really this... Awful? erm

prestogiant02
Idiot, Zoro isn't in this, I made it, its Zero suit Samus, not her with the Varia suit etc. the Zero suit >.<

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.