Evolved Thing vs Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
K by evolved Thing, I'm not talking pineapple....

Speaking of the Thing from the future that was kicking Ben's butt and when Ben asked him how he was so much stronger he said the longer he lived the stronger he got.

So eventually Thing's gonna be a pretty bad mutha (even more than he can be at times now).

So...add 50 years to Thing and pit him against raging Red Hulk.

Who takes it?

StiltmanFTW
I'm tempted to say Ben.

Hyperion Prime
Thing should win this. I wish they would slide the time scale up some and put the Thing well up into the 100 ton class.

8swords
can you give some scans/feats that thing did? the evolved one ofcourse

KingD19
He beat current Thing to a pulp with no effort whatsoever. It was similar to Maestro v Hulk. They've also got some scans of him fighting in the future when Franklin took Reed through time to see that Ben lived like 3,000-4,000 years after everyone else died.

Horrificus
Does anybody have issue numbers for the appearance of "Future Thing"?

Bentley
Thing is superior to Thunderbolt Rulk every day without any power ups or whatsoever.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Bentley
Thing is superior to Thunderbolt Rulk every day without any power ups or whatsoever.

Bwah?

Batman-Prime
Someone got scans of evolved Thing?

-K-M-
Originally posted by ankur29
thing in teh fture will become stronger (i.e main stream things still got more strength potential)

FF#543:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4937/ff543dcp0023sh0.th.jpg

CosmicComet
The older and physically stronger Thing gets, the weaker the Heart Force becomes.

Which means he's going to annihilate Rulk.

8swords
^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.