Thor ( no hammer ) vs Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

country1000
Battle takes place head to head to the death in a football sized adamantium enclosure.

Sr J-Bieb
The only thing supreme in this thread is the anal rapage Thor forces on his opponent

Also, nice bait thread

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
The only thing supreme in this thread is the anal rapage Thor forces on his opponent

Also, nice bait thread

thumb up

Someone's mad.

carver9
Thor literally gets destroyed.

JakeTheBank
It's endearing when you come into threads acting like you've read comics.

country1000
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's endearing when you come into threads acting like you've read comics. Please stop trolling my thread and take that woman with you.

JakeTheBank
Lol?

This thread was made with the very intention to troll/bait.

But I guess I'll leave the thread and take Carter with me.

country1000
Lol?

This thread was made with the very intention to troll/bait.

But I guess I'll leave the thread and take Carter with me. It was made to see how thor would do against a strong opponent without the use of his hammer.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by country1000
It was made to see how thor would do against a strong opponent without the use of his hammer.

Okay.

Still, it's a bait thread, and an obvious one at that. All someone has to do is look at your recent posts in Thor vs. Gladiator to come to that conclusion. It doesn't fool me, doesn't fool Bieb, probably doesn't fool Carver (as he agrees with your opinion), and I'm guessing won't fool any of the mods looking at this.

Complaining about Mjolnir and then making a thread without it is some subtle work there. thumb up

country1000
Okay.

Still, it's a bait thread, and an obvious one at that. All someone has to do is look at your recent posts in Thor vs. Gladiator to come to that conclusion. It doesn't fool me, doesn't fool Bieb, probably doesn't fool Carver (as he agrees with your opinion), and I'm guessing won't fool any of the mods looking at this.

Complaining about Mjolnir and then making a thread without it is some subtle work there. thumb up Everybody on here knows that thor wins 99% of his battles with his hammer, i want to see how people think he does without it and i could not care less what you and bieb think.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by country1000
Everybody on here knows that thor wins 99% of his battles with his hammer, i want see how people think he does without it and i could not care less what you and bieb think.

So you don't care about my opinion or Bieb's, likely because A.) we disagree with you and B.) see through this bait attempt pretty easily...

But you do care about Carver's opinion, likely because A.) He does agree with you and B.) He's too Carver-y to know any better.

Well, hate to break it to you, if you didn't care about specific poster's opinions or what they think, it's best not to make blatantly obvious bait threads in some attempt to make some kind of "point".

abhilegend
Supreme 6-7/10.

country1000
Originally posted by abhilegend
Supreme 6-7/10. Thanks for your opinion, jake might cry when he read it, so change your win to thor to make him happy.

JakeTheBank
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.