the kmc experience...it makes you want to kill yourself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

V.S.
I've heard about the Legendary Marvel pole jocking and inbreeds that reside on KMC. But I thought they were only myths and rumors...until I experienced it for myself

I think I just died a little on the inside, never have I been to a cesspit with so many morons none of which actually read comics.

I'd like this site to shut down but KMC is essential for the comic community, along with Marvel.com they essentially attract the biggest morons and fanboys to their sites and keep them off other sites where users are actually intelligent and read comics.

God bless KMC...it sacrificed itself for the rest of the CBC

abhilegend
Drama queen much?

TheGodKiller
Its still much much better than comicvine and comicbookresources at the very least .

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by abhilegend
Drama queen much? He does this a lot. Gets mad because he gets stomped in a debate, complains in thread about Marvel, and then makes a thread or two repeating himself. For so many accounts you'd think he wouldn't have to result to "Marvel bias boards" guy so often

I hope the KMC experience starts making people kill themselves though

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Co-signed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He does this a lot. Gets mad because he gets stomped in a debate, complains in thread about Marvel, and then makes a thread or two repeating himself. For so many accounts you'd think he wouldn't have to result to "Marvel bias boards" guy so often

Yeah, I know about him. That would be a glorious death, death by KMC trolls.

JakeTheBank
"Young man found dead in mother's basement. Note claimed KMC drove him to suicide. More news at ten."

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Co-signed.

Cosign but there's only one problem with his statement...I take zoloft to control my sucidal tendencies like any normal decent human being.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
"Young man found dead in mother's basement. Note claimed KMC drove him to suicide. More news at ten."
Is the young man wearing purple shorts with a mohawk?

-Pr-
Pussy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.