HOTM Hulk vs The Plutonian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep And CIS Is On.

Who Wins?

Gecko4lif
Plutonian lays the smack down

TheHulk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Plutonian lays the smack down Lololololol Rocky Reference?

Horrificus
Bad Match-Up.

Plutonian is a couple levels up.

whacknasty
Err...

what is HOTM Hulk? : /

Raptor22
Originally posted by whacknasty
Err...

what is HOTM Hulk? : / heart of the monster

CosmicComet
Plutonian via....SPEED BLITZ

http://s3-ak.buzzfed.com/static/imagebuzz/web04/2011/3/18/11/14-looks-more-like-new-trollface-30550-1300460664-42.jpg

whacknasty
Originally posted by Raptor22
heart of the monster

Ah, thank you!

carver9
Hulk stomps.

TheHulk
/bump

JakeTheBank
Plutonian.

h1a8
WBH wrecks

Horrificus
Originally posted by h1a8
WBH wrecks YOU are a silly guy! And YOU have a great sense of humor!
Kudos!

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk stomps. And you, Mr. Carver...
Personally, I think you aren't even a Hulk fan. I think it is all just an act, because you think it's funny.

I bet your favorite character is:

The Spanker
http://www.comicvine.com/the-spanker/29-59295/

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33454/672668-the_spanker_large.jpg

abhilegend
Plutonian

Galan007
This is the amount of energy required to do any significant physical damage to Plutonian when he's holding back:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14078094_irr_35_020.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14078095_irr_35_021.jpg

I can't say that I've ever seen proof that Hulk's punches pack the energy of entire starS behind them. /shrug

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
And you, Mr. Carver...
Personally, I think you aren't even a Hulk fan. I think it is all just an act, because you think it's funny.

I bet your favorite character is:

The Spanker
http://www.comicvine.com/the-spanker/29-59295/

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33454/672668-the_spanker_large.jpg

laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheHulk
Originally posted by Galan007
This is the amount of energy required to do any significant physical damage to Plutonian when he's holding back:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14078094_irr_35_020.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/14078095_irr_35_021.jpg

I can't say that I've ever seen proof that Hulk's punches pack the energy of entire starS behind them. /shrug ...holding back..does not hold back durability..if let's say Hulk has that strength,he would have beat Plutonian upwhether Plutonian holds back or not..

Galan007
You would first need to prove that punches from Hulk pack the power of starS behind them, before I'd believe he can pummel Tony to death.

...IF you can prove that, then I'll ask you to prove how Hulk would even be able to land a punch.

TheHulk
You would first need to prove that punches from Hulk pack the power of starS behind them, before I'd believe he can pummel Tony to death.

...IF you can prove that, then I'll ask you to prove how Hulk would ever be able to land a punch. ...I Concede.....it's 2:37am and i'm going to sleep so...

CosmicComet
Originally posted by TheHulk
...holding back..does not hold back durability..if let's say Hulk has that strength,he would have beat Plutonian upwhether Plutonian holds back or not..

Holding back can mean holding back on durability as well, depending on the character.

TheHulk
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Holding back can mean holding back on durability as well, depending on the character. True *Depending On The Character* but i'm sorry not for Plutonian...Hell in fact most characters in comic history

Lol the fact characters can hold back their durability is stupid actually...

Galan007
An example of characters with variable physical durability would be those who can alter their density/atomic makeup.

the Darkone
WBH wrecks

It's not WBhulk genius, its HOTM Hulk different level. Still putting your foot in your mouth, read some comics and try to comprehend troll.

Lek Kuen
Galan given Plutonians power being completely based on his knowledge /will couldn't him holding back also mean his durability by very large degrees?

Galan007
I suppose it logically could. Even if you assume his durability doesn't vary, though, the fact still remains that he endured a melee from a being whose strikes packed the energy of stars behind them... And he wasn't even trying to fight back.

Afaik, Hulk doesn't punch with that type of power.

the Darkone
I suppose it logically could. Even if you assume his durability doesn't vary, though, the fact still remains that he endured a melee from a being whose strikes packed the energy of stars behind them... And he wasn't even trying to fight back.

Afaik, Hulk doesn't punch with that type of power.

Where would rank Plutonian as far Sky Father, Elder God or Cube Being, it seems to me Tony is between Cube Being level or High Elder God status, what would you say Galan??

Villelater
i see plutonian was still on earth when took those Star shattering hits...with little damage to his enviroment...maybe the writer's imagination is Plutonians power limit? maybe the writer isn't good in the science department? who knows at this point...often is Physical attacks aren't compared to riduclelous space feats...like stars are made of fire,or space is thinner than paper making speed feats unrealistic...like science doesn't exist in space,only on earth...im applying this to everybodys space feats...

Endless Mike

I can't say that I've ever seen proof that Hulk's punches pack the energy of entire starS behind them. /shrug

...yeah, WBH's punch was nowhere near that.

I know. I've done the math.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/2j/BillNye-300-md.jpg

Shabazz916
I dnt know much about him. But if he can die hulks kills him

psycho gundam

I can't say that I've ever seen proof that Hulk's punches pack the energy of entire stars behind them. /shrug a star's worth of power behind those punches and the city is still standing?

shifty

the Darkone
Originally posted by Shabazz916
I dnt know much about him. But if he can die hulks kills him

Hulk cant kill Tony, Hulk is not powerful enough to even tickle Plutonian. Tonys powers are off the charts, at the end of the story Tony used his powers to full potential, Hulk will die a horrible death.

Here is a quick list of Plutonian's Powers and Abilities:

- Matter Manipulation
- Weaponized use of Quantum Entanglement
- Time Travel
- Psychic Abilities
- Ability to Nullify Fundamental Forces of Nature
- Seeing through Objects- Subconsciously, can mentally alter the atomic structure of objects, allowing him to see by viewing parts of the electromagnetic spectrum that only he can perceive.
- Durability- Subconsciously, mentally controls the density of his own skin and muscle.
- Damage- Subconsciously, he reduces the mass of anything or anyone he is striking, for maximum damage. Does the same to objects he is lifting, so enormous objects do not collapse under their own weight.
- Intangibility- Can alter his own density to allow mass to pass through him.

Most of the following quotations concern actions that the Plutonian does Subconsciously.-

- Qubit- "Operates outside the realm of known physics."
- Qubit- "Can redefine reality."
- Qubit- "able to alter quantum mechanics with his brain."
- Modeus- "Changing probability"
- Modeus- "Reversing entropy"
- Modeus- "seeing through time"
- Modeus- Eye Beams "Transfer Kinetic Energy to the air molecules, turning it into superheated gas"
- Modeus- Arctic Breath "can withdraw molecular motion from the air"
- Modeus- Flight "flies by shifting his mass through the atmosphere, telekinetically squeezing through it like soap through a fist"

And, as they have stated in a bunch of different ways, this is just the beginning of Tony's "awakening", learning about the use of his powers.

Concerning Plutonian's powers, Modeus states that all of this is - "just if he moves from Kindergarten to Grade School."

Id is creating an excellent respect thread where you can see examples of the Plutonian's feats and abilities.

I'm sure there might be other statements, feats and narratives describing the powers of the Plutonian. I thought this might be a good start.

Villelater
Hulk vs Vector...Hulk vs the High evolutionary...blah blah blah...actually i don't know what to say here because i don't know how old HOTM Hulk is...so go ahead attack me...i dare you

Galan007
Originally posted by Villelater
Hulk vs Vector...Hulk vs the High evolutionary...blah blah blah...actually i don't know what to say here because i don't know how old HOTM Hulk is...so go ahead attack me...i dare you What the? Is this what an e-seizure looks like? ermm

Villelater
no im just an outdated hulk fan...

Mindset
What the? Is this what an e-seizure looks like? ermm Yes.

Villelater
no...i was just trying to counter-post Plutonian defenders and didn't where to start...he posted a bazillion things up there about plutonian...sheesh you guys act like i said something riduclious...its not i mentioned the hulk destroying a universe with a tnunderclap

h1a8
YOU are a silly guy! And YOU have a great sense of humor!
Kudos! I'm serious. wBH has greater feats.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
It's not WBhulk genius, its HOTM Hulk different level. Still putting your foot in your mouth, read some comics and try to comprehend troll. Hotm hulk is WBH at his best. Don't you read comics?

h1a8
Originally posted by Endless Mike
...yeah, WBH's punch was nowhere near that.

I know. I've done the math.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/2j/BillNye-300-md.jpg WBH feat is comparable to hitting with stars of energy. mindless ones were mining neutron stars without any damage and WBH disintegrated hundreds of them without even touching them

the Darkone
Hotm hulk is WBH at his best. Don't you read comics?

I do, I have more than you do and I can comprehend them unlike you, troll!!

Endless Mike
Not quite. Surviving in the gravitational force of a neutron star is certainly impressive but it requires way less than planet level durability.

The sun, which is a small star, gives off enough energy to destroy the earth about once every week. Draining an entire star of energy is draining all of the energy emitted during an entire star's lifetime, which range in billions of years.

The star in that scan was blue too, and blue stars are hotter than the sun, and give off way more energy. Draining one would be like enough energy to destroy the Earth 10 trillion times over.

the Darkone
Hulk dies, he cant harm Tony at all let alone tickle him. Tony is too damn fast, powerful, actually he can control the density of his opponents, if I'm not mistaken to the point they are gnats to him.

H1 is talking out of his butt, he has no proof just spewing unfounded theories.

psycho gundam
Not quite. Surviving in the gravitational force of a neutron star is certainly impressive but it requires way less than planet level durability.

The sun, which is a small star, gives off enough energy to destroy the earth about once every week. Draining an entire star of energy is draining all of the energy emitted during an entire star's lifetime, which range in billions of years.

The star in that scan was blue too, and blue stars are hotter than the sun, and give off way more energy. Draining one would be like enough energy to destroy the Earth 10 trillion times over. all you proved was that her energy conversion is extremely inefficient really

TheHulk
Originally posted by psycho gundam
all you proved was that her energy conversion is extremely inefficient really Gundam the fact you have not given a asnwer to this thread pretty much makes me think you don't want to say ''Plutonian''

psycho gundam
what a dumb thing to say

someone made a claim and i'm looking at the results of the damage output and other than "it hurt plutonian" i'm not impressed. 1 blue phase star\s remaining energy potential = a few punches that damaged a little bit of sidewalk, big deal.

i don't know who the plutonian is so forgive me for not being as impulsive as some people we know just because the hulk is in this thread.

Mindset
what a dumb thing to say

someone made a claim and i'm looking at the results of the damage output and other than "it hurt plutonian" i'm not impressed. 1 blue phase star\s remaining energy potential = a few punches that damaged a little bit of sidewalk, big deal.

i don't know who the plutonian is so forgive me for not being as impulsive as some people we know just because the hulk is in this thread. Shut your mouth, you fanboy scumbag.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Mindset
Shut your mouth, you fanboy scumbag.

Back off psycho, you stupid e-bully.

h1a8

The star in that scan was blue too, and blue stars are hotter than the sun, and give off way more energy. Draining one would be like enough energy to destroy the Earth 10 trillion times over.

Gravitational force? LMAO
No dude! The mindless ones where INSIDE the core of neutron stars mining them.
That means they resisted terrible pressures and heat and radiation and gravity forces. Yet Hulk vaporized them without touching them.

Just so you know, the force Hulk exerted is more than billions of times greater than the force the mindless ones actually felt.

A neutron star>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a blue star.
yet it didn't do jack to the mindless ones.

Also you must look at energy efficiency from the star to the punch.

Philosophía
Plutonian.

Horrificus
Gravitational force? LMAO
No dude! The mindless ones where INSIDE the core of neutron stars mining them.
That means they resisted terrible pressures and heat and radiation and gravity forces. Yet Hulk vaporized them without touching them.

Just so you know, the force Hulk exerted is more than billions of times greater than the force the mindless ones actually felt.

A neutron star>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a blue star.
yet it didn't do jack to the mindless ones.

Also you must look at energy efficiency from the star to the punch. none of that happened in the "real" 616 universe did it?

h1a8
none of that happened in the "real" 616 universe did it? What didn't happen?

Horrificus
The Dark Dimension.
It is not even just one dimension, but a combination of many MYSTICAL realms. There is no way of nailing down the physical laws, if any, that exist in the Dark Dimension. Pretty much, anything is possible there. It's comparable to a dream or fantasy realm.

Any non-mystical feats that occur there should be treated as any non-canon, alternate reality story arcs.

Honestly, any comic book fan that has been reading stories that contain the Dark Dimension, should know it's history and it's properties. They should also know that I'm right.

TheHulk
The Dark Dimension.
It is not even just one dimension, but a combination of many MYSTICAL realms. There is no way of nailing down the physical laws, if any, that exist in the Dark Dimension. Pretty much, anything is possible there. It's comparable to a dream or fantasy realm.

Any non-mystical feats that occur there should be treated as any non-canon, alternate reality story arcs.

Honestly, any comic book fan that has been reading stories that contain the Dark Dimension, should know it's history and it's properties. They should also know that I'm right. Untill now it's just all speculation...

the Darkone
The Dark Dimension.

Honestly, any comic book fan that has been reading stories that contain the Dark Dimension, should know it's history and it's properties. They should also know that I'm right.

Pretty Much, dont forget who you talking too it H1a8 he thinks he knows everything!!

the Darkone
Originally posted by TheHulk
Untill now it's just all speculation...

Horrificus is right the Dark Dimension is a different plane of existences, it's laws of physicals laws are different than 616 it's a Mystical realm Laws of nature doesn't really apply their.

TheHulk
Horrificus is right the Dark Dimension is a different plane of existences, it's laws of physicals laws are different than 616 it's a Mystical realm Laws of nature doesn't really apply their. That's why i say ''It's all speculation'' as in whatever the physics in the Dark Dimension is is all speculation unless proof can be brought to support a certain theory of it's nature...

h1a8
The Dark Dimension.

Honestly, any comic book fan that has been reading stories that contain the Dark Dimension, should know it's history and it's properties. They should also know that I'm right. Neutron stars are not in the dark dimension. Even if so then are stars and planets are considered equal by suspension of disbelief of the writer. Nothing exists outside the writer's mind (his intentions). Thus we go by writer's intentions.

Otherwise a marvel's planet/star feats are not comparable to D.C. planet/star feats since they are in different universes. We assume planet and stars are equal in all universes unless stated in the comic.

the Darkone
It really doesn't matter, Plutonian is too powerful for Hulk period, Tony at his best would kill Hulk, average Tony maybe Hulk can get 2 max!!

h1a8
It really doesn't matter, Plutonian is too powerful for Hulk period, Tony at his best would kill Hulk, average Tony maybe Hulk can get 2 max!! Hulk's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony's feats

So you have no basis for what you said there.

DarkSaint85
Neutron stars are not in the dark dimension. Even if so then are stars and planets are considered equal by suspension of disbelief of the writer. Nothing exists outside the writer's mind (his intentions). Thus we go by writer's intentions.

Otherwise a marvel's planet/star feats are not comparable to D.C. planet/star feats since they are in different universes. We assume planet and stars are equal in all universes unless stated in the comic.

I think he meant that when they were in the Dark Dimension, the Mindless Ones, whilst super durable and powerful in 616, become fodder. Like when Blade is able to take them apart.

Horrificus
Neutron stars are not in the dark dimension. Even if so then are stars and planets are considered equal by suspension of disbelief of the writer. Nothing exists outside the writer's mind (his intentions). Thus we go by writer's intentions.

Otherwise a marvel's planet/star feats are not comparable to D.C. planet/star feats since they are in different universes. We assume planet and stars are equal in all universes unless stated in the comic. Everything you said here, is wrong.

And, kind of funny.

Horrificus
Hulk's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony's feats

So you have no basis for what you said there. Hulk can blow up an island by looking at it? With this feat, I follow up by saying that I think Tony can also "Look" at Hulk.

Hulk can withstand punches that were draining all the stars in the universe, and be ok? Hulk has been seriously hurt by far less, and his punches are also far less.

Hulk can "melt" diamonds? Well, he can't.

Hulk shook the eastern seaboard, or some such nonsense. Tony pushed a nation under the sea, straight down into the planet.

And, many other feats exist that Hulk cannot even attempt.

the Darkone
Hulk can blow up an island by looking at it? With this feat, I follow up by saying that I think Tony can also "Look" at Hulk.

Hulk can withstand punches that were draining all the stars in the universe, and be ok? Hulk has been seriously hurt by far less, and his punches are also far less.

Hulk shook the eastern seaboard, or some such nonsense. Tony pushed a nation under the sea, straight down into the planet.

Take your time and List them seriously, Tony even not full potential did some outrageous stuff would make Hulk cry.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I think he meant that when they were in the Dark Dimension, the Mindless Ones, whilst super durable and powerful in 616, become fodder. Like when Blade is able to take them apart.

Blade sliced them with an enhanced adamantium sword. Now would you like for us to name what Adamantium has sliced so we can know of all the people that are fodder?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Blade sliced them with an enhanced adamantium sword. Now would you like for us to name what Adamantium has sliced so we can know of all the people that are fodder?

Oooh.

You've just activated my trap card.

Should I post it?

Should I???

Oh, go on then:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsMindlessOnes2.jpg

Note Blade PUNCHING a Mindless One, and cracking it. Maybe he has adamantium enhanced gloves?

I would like you to name the guys who can PUNCH (punch, not slice) and crack these amazingly durable Mindless Ones.

Because I think Blade can take them...

psycho gundam
Note Blade PUNCHING a Mindless One, and cracking it. Maybe he has adamantium enhanced gloves?

I would like you to name the guys who can PUNCH (punch, not slice) and crack these amazingly durable Mindless Ones.

Because I think Blade can take them... hulk punched his wife and made the race of mindless ones extinct. their home planet is also gone

Horrificus
Oooh.

You've just activated my trap card.

Should I post it?

Should I???

Oh, go on then:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Blade%20fights/BladevsMindlessOnes2.jpg

Because I think Blade can take them... You did it!
You single handedly proved that the mindless ones that have been appearing lately, are NOT the same breed as the classic mindless ones.

Blade, shattering one of them is the final key.

I hereby announce that ALL recent feats, by ANY character, involving the "Mindless Ones", be downgraded to "street-level" threat.

Classic Mindless Ones obviously have been absent for at least a decade. Hmmmm... that sure changes a lot of things around here.

Horrificus
Take your time and List them seriously, Tony even not full potential did some outrageous stuff would make Hulk cry. Tony is walking the tightrope, ready to fall onto the "Abstract" side at any moment.

He's a freaking Baby Celestial. Franklin Richards' long lost twin. The tree that Superman, Gladiator, Maximortal, Supreme, Majestic and all the rest of them, fell off of. Classic Molecule Man as a brick. Beyonder's little brother. The Classic Infinite Man with amnesia.

And, other stuff like that!

DarkSaint85
hulk punched his wife and made the race of mindless ones extinct. their home planet is also gone

I know they did.

I'm just saying, there are levels of Mindless Ones, obviously. And to say that they are ALL walking on neutron star level durability, shouldn't be said. Otheriwise, well, we can see it happening in the Imperiex probe threads lol. Black Lightning took one down....but 10,000 Daxamites couldn't??

Also, there is Horrificus' point, that the Dark Dimension could be a fodder dimension. Which supports your point as well.

Then there is their Nextwave showings - but do we consider them canon?

Horrificus
The way I always interpreted the battles that went on in the Dark Dimension, since way back when Dr. Strange was a young buck, was that they were part magic, part psyche, part energy, part fantasy, part subconscious and a pinch of physical.

But, the Mindless Ones were basically comparable to, or a step below an army of guys in Destroyer Armor.

Villelater
can i ask a question? what if this was Uni-powered Hulk? will he fair better?

h1a8
Hulk can blow up an island by looking at it? With this feat, I follow up by saying that I think Tony can also "Look" at Hulk.

Hulk can survive and produce forces that are beyond billions of times capable of disintegrating hundreds of peers of Savage Hulk including mindless ones. (This feat is greater than any feat by Plutonian).

As far as the star feat, please think about energy efficiency. Great feat though.

Hulk, without touching, cracked a virtually omnipotent being's barrier just by clapping his hands.

DarkSaint85
Hulk can survive and produce forces that are beyond billions of times capable of disintegrating hundreds of peers of Savage Hulk including mindless ones. (This feat is greater than any feat by Plutonian).

I won't automatically lump all Mindless Ones together in durability, though.

Estacado
Someone should make a Plutonian respect thread...mmm

deathlife
Didn't they say Plutonian was bending the laws of physics or something?

I remember a statement in the comic suggesting that the Plutonian's power wasn't physical at all.

Horrificus
Originally posted by deathlife
Didn't they say Plutonian was bending the laws of physics or something?

I remember a statement in the comic suggesting that the Plutonian's power wasn't physical at all. Plutonian could literally do "anything".
Manipulate time, space, energy and matter. Complete control of cause and effect at a quantum level.
Up until the end of the story, he mostly used these powers as a mega-brick.

I hereby coin the term: "Mega-Brick". nerd

Mega-Brick- When a character of Skyfather level, or above, channels most of their immense power into performing mostly physical feats of combat or destruction.
a la- Zeus, decimating the Hulk.
In these cases, characters with abilities to manipulate magic, energy, time, space and more, will center their powers for a more centralized, "physical" form and function.

Other potential "Mega-Bricks":

Mangog- Shown to be fueled by many sources of emotion or mental focus, such as Hate, Violence and even Adoration, etc. Shown to posses various non-physical abilities, such as Matter Transmutation, Energy Projection, Shapeshifting, Possible Teleportation, etc.
Early comments and descriptions of Mangog alluded to him as a sort of Universal Avatar of Hate long before the creation of DC's Omega.
With all of this, Mangog still prefers to channel most of his power into a physical showing.

Odin- Has also performed as a Mega-Brick in the past. Preferring to engage in combat through mostly physical means.

Galactus- An argument could be made that Galactus operates as a Mega-Brick, since it is accepted that he is basically an immense centralization of energy, along with attributes inherent in Abstract Entities, combined and operating from a containment suit.

Of course, this opens the door for the development of other Above-Brick definitions, such as Herald-Brick, or the distinction between Skyfather-Brick and levels beyond, up to and including Mega-Brick.

But, that is for another forum member, or Mod on another day.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Estacado
Someone should make a Plutonian respect thread...mmm Yeah. He's cool, with the cool costume and haircut and has babes and even a male super-villain who is in love with him, but even besides that, he deserves some respect just as a "person".

That's what you meant, right?

Horrificus

As far as the star feat, please think about energy efficiency. Great feat though.

Hulk, without touching, cracked a virtually omnipotent being's barrier just by clapping his hands. (Maybe he had Enternity's "clapper" in his back pocket)

And, I'm sorry, but I have an opinion about the whole Mindless Ones feat and it won't be changing anytime soon. No reflection on you. But, I have posted my thoughts about it in many threads.

Estacado
Exactly....It would be like respect Tony cause he banged this chick and that chick and then post pictures of them...

Naija boy
I know they did.

I'm just saying, there are levels of Mindless Ones, obviously. And to say that they are ALL walking on neutron star level durability, shouldn't be said. Otheriwise, well, we can see it happening in the Imperiex probe threads lol. Black Lightning took one down....but 10,000 Daxamites couldn't??

Also, there is Horrificus' point, that the Dark Dimension could be a fodder dimension. Which supports your point as well.

Then there is their Nextwave showings - but do we consider them canon?

To be honest, I see the point you are trying to make but is this entire debate surrounding them is farcical as it unknowingly or willfully ignores what's actually on panel. Yes mindless ones have varying showings, ranging from neutron star tanking (which by the way we the recent mindless ones NOT the classic ones) and Dormammu and Doc strange trouncing, to much weaker portrayals like the blade one etc. The thing is, the writer left absolutely no ambiguity as to the level they were operating at, which was that in conjunction they were powerful enough that Umar ( yes a skyfather with the flames of regency in her own dimension )wouldn't survive them. That's all the information that is necessary without any other showing ( high or low) being needed. It takes the HOTM feat to unbelievably high levels ( without even taking in to account what else happened) but take that up with Pak. This plainly stated fact cannot be circumvented by appeals to weaker showings nor can the mindless ones be retroactively denigrated by these silly appeals. I don't think the next wave showings are canon but honestly they don't even matter. The comic is clear in of in itself. The fact that he accomplished wht he did by punching someone else is unsettling. Outrageous even,with many hard to swallow tier implications. But clear as day.

Moreover, many of the already irrelevant examples being used to denigrate the mindless ones involve them being killed one at a time and such which aside from them being irrelevant makes them not even analogous to the situation in HOTM where hulk wiped out ( litally disintegrated) there entire race simultaneously. Regardless of the level they are at, this would require billions and billions of times the force needed to wipe out just one.

As for th dark dimension the part of it that is mindless ones home dimension is actually denser than earth so it's a bit faulty to characterize it as a fodder dimension. Regardless even that cannot contradict what was explicitly indicated by the writer and portrayed on panel.

As for the fight, Plutonian should win. Much faster

TheHulk
Originally posted by Naija boy
To be honest, I see the point you are trying to make but is this entire debate surrounding them is farcical as it unknowingly or willfully ignores what's actually on panel. Yes mindless ones have varying showings, ranging from neutron star tanking (which by the way we the recent mindless ones NOT the classic ones) and Dormammu and Doc strange trouncing, to much weaker portrayals like the blade one etc. The thing is, the writer left absolutely no ambiguity as to the level they were operating at, which was that in conjunction they were powerful enough that Umar ( yes a skyfather with the flames of regency in her own dimension )wouldn't survive them. That's all the information that is necessary without any other showing ( high or low) being needed. It takes the HOTM feat to unbelievably high levels ( without even taking in to account what else happened) but take that up with Pak. This plainly stated fact cannot be circumvented by appeals to weaker showings nor can the mindless ones be retroactively denigrated by these silly appeals. I don't think the next wave showings are canon but honestly they don't even matter. The comic is clear in of in itself. The fact that he accomplished wht he did by punching someone else is unsettling. Outrageous even,with many hard to swallow tier implications. But clear as day.

Moreover, many of the already irrelevant examples being used to denigrate the mindless ones involve them being killed one at a time and such which aside from them being irrelevant makes them not even analogous to the situation in HOTM where hulk wiped out ( litally disintegrated) there entire race simultaneously. Regardless of the level they are at, this would require billions and billions of times the force needed to wipe out just one.

As for th dark dimension the part of it that is mindless ones home dimension is actually denser than earth so it's a bit faulty to characterize it as a fodder dimension. Regardless even that cannot contradict what was explicitly indicated by the writer and portrayed on panel. thumb up

As for the fight, Plutonian should win. Much faster thumb down laughing out loud up and down for you buddy!

Horrificus
Originally posted by Estacado
Exactly....It would be like respect Tony cause he banged this chick and that chick and then post pictures of them...

Oh Yeah. Now THAT, is respect, and drop the "T". Respec for Tony.
Goin' places Plutonian style. Bangin' power babes and havin' a male super-villain stalker and hangin' out in high gravity with his freaky new posse.

Plutonian is a Boss.

Horrificus

As for th dark dimension the part of it that is mindless ones home dimension is actually denser than earth so it's a bit faulty to characterize it as a fodder dimension. Regardless even that cannot contradict what was explicitly indicated by the writer and portrayed on panel.

As for the fight, Plutonian should win. Much faster um... actually a solid argument. Especially the part where you used the word "analogous", where I started to daydream about bacon for some reason.

I don't totally agree with you, but it spoke to me.
It said:

"The Dark Dimension". Don't go there. It's a big mess.

Naija boy
um... actually a solid argument. Especially the part where you used the word "analogous", where I started to daydream about bacon for some reason.

I don't totally agree with you, but it spoke to me.
It said:

"The Dark Dimension". Don't go there. It's a big mess.

The dark dimension can't be used to demean the feat though. The most impressive part of the feat by far was the destruction ( disintegration actually) of the entire race of mindless ones whose combined power and numbers were such that they could take down a sky father in her own realm ( and since you seem like an old school cat, I'm sure you know that the flames of regency as head of the dark dimension make Umar more powerful). This can't be gotten around. It being in the dark dimension doesn't demean it in any way. Thats without even adding the fact that it was done with NO contact being made ( and that it included the disintegration of other class 100s like Wendigo bi beast arcmheddon and fing fang foom).

The destruction of the dark dimension planet and damaging of moons was merely the icing on the cake. The dark dimension is first and foremost not just one planet but a combination of different realms and from what we see there, the planet hulk destroyed was at least two realms merged ( at least two, I'll be nice and conservative and not make the plausible assumption that the planet encapsulated the entire thing since that's something else entirely), namely the dark dimension proper, and the home of mindless ones. It would not be at all unreasonable to think that it was likely larger than earth. Not only that, The mindless ones realm is actually denser than that of earth and so offsets any presumed fragility....oh and then the shockwave also affected the moons next door ( which takes it up another several orders of magnitude). And just to emphasize again, he was thousands of feat in the air when this happened.

Is it outrageous that Pak blatantly had hulk completely outperform a skyfather in their realm? Yes. Was it probably the biggest bit of obvious fan service in marvel we've ever seen? Yes. Did it reek havoc with the tiers list leaving some Hulk fans ejaculating with joy? Yes. But it was also systematically done to cover all bases, from the flashy wide scale collateral damage, to the presence of hulks old peers, superiors, and even far superiors, to emphasize the gargantuan strength leap. To the presence of Hulk claiming to have been holding back, even in his previously most powerful seen mode. To the outright disintegration ( not mere ko, or even death) of the parties in question. And then finally and for the third concluding paragraph sentence in a row, to the fact that it was done with Hulk being nowhere near the people and things affected.

It was so well done that any attempted denigration was preemptively made to look foolish by the writer himself.

TheHulk
The dark dimension can't be used to demean the feat though. The most impressive part of the feat by far was the destruction ( disintegration actually) of the entire race of mindless ones whose combined power and numbers were such that they could take down a sky father in her own realm ( and since you seem like an old school cat, I'm sure you know that the flames of regency as head of the dark dimension make Umar more powerful). This can't be gotten around. It being in the dark dimension doesn't demean it in any way. Thats without even adding the fact that it was done with NO contact being made ( and that it included the disintegration of other class 100s like Wendigo bi beast arcmheddon and fing fang foom).

The destruction of the dark dimension planet and damaging of moons was merely the icing on the cake. The dark dimension is first and foremost not just one planet but a combination of different realms and from what we see there, the planet hulk destroyed was at least two realms merged ( at least two, I'll be nice and conservative and not make the plausible assumption that the planet encapsulated the entire thing since that's something else entirely), namely the dark dimension proper, and the home of mindless ones. It would not be at all unreasonable to think that it was likely larger than earth. Not only that, The mindless ones realm is actually denser than that of earth and so offsets any presumed fragility....oh and then the shockwave also affected the moons next door ( which takes it up another several orders of magnitude). And just to emphasize again, he was thousands of feat in the air when this happened.

Is it outrageous that Pak blatantly had hulk completely outperform a skyfather in their realm? Yes. Was it probably the biggest bit of obvious fan service in marvel we've ever seen? Yes. Did it reek havoc with the tiers list leaving some Hulk fans ejaculating with joy? Yes. But it was also systematically done to cover all bases, from the flashy wide scale collateral damage, to the presence of hulks old peers, superiors, and even far superiors, to emphasize the gargantuan strength leap. To the presence of Hulk claiming to have been holding back, even in his previously most powerful seen mode. To the outright disintegration ( not mere ko, or even death) of the parties in question. And then finally and for the third concluding paragraph sentence in a row, to the fact that it was done with Hulk being nowhere near the people and things affected.

It was so well done that any attempted denigration was preemptively made to look foolish by the writer himself. rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.