Beast (X-Men) vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
http://www.linternaute.com/cinema/diaporama/06/x-men/beast1.jpg

vs.

http://popscorn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/captain-america-chris-evans-390x280.jpg

Fight takes place in the woods. Cap is equipped with his shield and Beast has his claws. To the death. Who wins?

juggerman
Beast was very impressive imo but i think Cap takes this one

Zack Fair
Beast's costume in First Class makes me give it to Cap 1000/10

juggerman
I think First Class Beast was very poorly done

KingD19
Beast certainly has the agility and speed edge. Plus those claws can do serious damage.

juggerman
Last Stand Beast was fast and strong but all he did was fight low level mutant that were getting owned by featless Shadow Cat

First Class Beast had a good showing against a higher level mutant but he looked F***ING HORRIBLE

KingD19
All Cap's done is fight low level beings that were getting owned by him and everyone else with a name. Hydra soldiers, Chitauri. None of them did anything worth mentioning.

juggerman
What about Red Skull? Plus the Hydra soldiers were superhuman in some way i think (i dont recall exactly what was done to them but something was)

And Beast really only has a showing against Azazel and he had alot of help with that

KingD19
The Red Skull fight had him fighting someone his equal, and they more or less came to a draw.

And no, the Hydra soldiers didn't show any superhuman feats as far as I remember, they just had high tech weapons.

BruceSkywalker
neither Beast whether it is 1st class or X3 do not have the necessary skills to defeat Cap

juggerman
Are you sure? I coulda swore then were amped in some kinda way but i guess not. Either way he has led a team and combated countless foes while evading bullets explosives and other crazy crap and im pretty sure he got the upperhand on Red Skull.

Then he combated an army with the Avengers and held his own very well considering his "limitations" and was thrown out of a window and onto a car and was blasted in the stomach and continued fighting.

Beast has been in two fights and in one he defeted several low level "pawns" and in the other he defeted Azazel with help from his teamates. He did display great agility and strength but i dont think Cap would have any trouble in Beasts place while i doubt Beast could do as much as Cap has done

Darth Martin
Captain America should win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.