Rulk vs. Mighty Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Gonna happen soon.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Hulk_Smash_Avengers_Vol_1_5

Red Hulk with his energy absorption powers intact

vs.

Black Widow

Wasp

Ares

Wonder Man

Sentry (Bob persona)

--
Who wins?

zopzop
WTH? Sentry or Wonder Man solo that cheap red knockoff.

-K-M-
Considering the series is "Hulk smashes the Avengers"... i doubt it.

carver9
The Hulks are team wreckers. Even Grey Hulk is a team wrecker.

8swords
this is a team fight right? after a hard battle Rulk loses,
but if Rulk manages to outsmart all of them (dont think he can with ares on the team) he can beat them

Avengers 7/10

-K-M-
Remember this is the version of Rulk that beat up the Stranger, King Thor, Watcher, Savage Hulk, etc.

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
Considering the series is "Hulk smashes the Avengers"... i doubt it.
Shut up.....rantingwhip
Originally posted by carver9
The Hulks are team wreckers. Even Grey Hulk is a team wrecker.
Go Carver! That whole series is sweet revenge for all the crap the other forum members did to you in the "Character Ownage" Thread.
Remember this is the version of Rulk that beat up the Stranger, King Thor, Watcher, Savage Hulk, etc.
Shut up......rantingwhip

8swords
Originally posted by zopzop

Go Carver! That whole series is sweet revenge for all the crap the other forum members did to you in the "Character Ownage" Thread.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud . carver fanatic big grin

quanchi112
Rulk was pretty uber with his absorption powers at one point. But I mean Black Adam took on far more in ww 3. This is pretty standard stuff for elite top tiers.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Rulk was pretty uber with his absorption powers at one point. But I mean Black Adam took on far more in ww 3. This is pretty standard stuff for elite top tiers.

It really isn't. Hulks (key word...HULKS) are team wreckers and have been doing it consistently.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
It really isn't. Hulks (key word...HULKS) are team wreckers and have been doing it consistently. Hulk has also fought Thor by himself countless times. Hulk has been ko'd by Thor with a lightning blast. Rulk's been challenged by just plain old Wolverine. You want to pick and choose. Every elite top tier can take on teams. Rulk and Hulk don't consistently do so. That's the point.

StiltmanFTW

When has he fought the Stranger? Don't you mean Grandmaster?

-K-M-
Yeah sorry mixed them up, I meant Grandmaster

JakeTheBank
Really, there's no feasible way Rulk would, could, or should beat this team outside of the Loebforce fueling him.

-K-M-
Did you see what Mr.Fix-it did to the Avengers team? The writers are putting the Hulks at a very high level. Ms.Marvel singly handly beat Mr.Fix-It in the past with strength, but in the previous issue Fix-It matched classic Wonder Man in a mercy battle...whaaaa?

JakeTheBank
Did you see what Mr.Fix-it did to the Avengers team? The writers are putting the Hulks at a very high level. Ms.Marvel singly handly beat Mr.Fix-It in the past with strength, but in the previous issue Fix-It matched classic Wonder Man in a mercy battle...whaaaa?

Which makes no sense at all. Iron Man can do decently against Savage, but gets dismissed by Fixit? Seeing as it was a Flashback, the Ms. Marvel showing with Fixit is more "current" as far as today's power levels are concerned. Not only did Fix-It match Simon, he actually overpowered him, too.

The Sorrow
Saw the previews and Rulk seemingly absorbs Sentry's power and is stomping the team, crushing Ares axe along the way.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
WTH? Sentry or Wonder Man solo that cheap red knockoff.

Sentry perhaps. Simon? No way in hell.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Saw the previews and Rulk seemingly absorbs Sentry's power and is stomping the team, crushing Ares axe along the way.

That didn't go well for Absorbing Man. But given the premise of the series, I have no doubt Sentry will be b1tch-made again.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry perhaps. Simon? No way in hell.
Shut up............ mad whip

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Which makes no sense at all. Iron Man can do decently against Savage, but gets dismissed by Fixit? Seeing as it was a Flashback, the Ms. Marvel showing with Fixit is more "current" as far as today's power levels are concerned. Not only did Fix-It match Simon, he actually overpowered him, too.

Yeah I thought it was poorly written and not the levels Fix-it was portrayed as.

Originally posted by The Sorrow

Really?

-K-M-
Yep it's true

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12508

JakeTheBank
Yeah I thought it was poorly written and not the levels Fix-it was portrayed as.

Really?

thumb up

Like, I totally get that the objective of the series is to draw in fans of Hulk from the Avengers movie and just give them stories where Hulk beats the crap out of people, but it's being done at the expense of good storytelling. You can have Hulk stories where Hulk looks awesome without resorting to shitting on everybody else.

The Sorrow
Really?

Edit: You beat me to it lol

JakeTheBank
Yep it's true

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=12508

Ugh.

tkitna
That looks bad. Is that supposed to be a cartoon or something?

JakeTheBank
It's mildly interesting for the fact that this is the first reference made to Sentry in, what, well over a year or two, right?

CosmicComet
Phuck this shit

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Phuck this shit

laughing out loud

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Which makes no sense at all. Iron Man can do decently against Savage, but gets dismissed by Fixit?

He held his own against Namor too.

In more modern armor, a calm, intelligent Hulk tanks his Hulk Buster, and Namor tears him to pieces.

It's like every upgrade is really a downgrade..

Does he drink and upgrade? evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.