Post Retcon Molecule Man vs WBH...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Both opponents are bloodlusted....

Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Sr J-Bieb

Molecule Man easily

Naija boy
Pretty much spite. Molecule man wrecks

TheLordofMurder
Dont forget to vote good people!

smile

Horrificus
WTF. People actually voted WBH.
jawdrop

biensalsa
Originally posted by Horrificus
WTF. People actually voted WBH.
jawdrop

Maybe is because MM has been defeated by Klaw?

Horrificus
Originally posted by biensalsa
Maybe is because MM has been defeated by Klaw? That would have nothing to do with this battle, since power-sets between Klaw and WBH are completely different.

This simply comes down to power vs power, feat vs feat.

Just because Susan Richards can harm a Celestial, it does not mean that anybody that can beat her, can also harm a Celestial.

biensalsa
Originally posted by Horrificus
That would have nothing to do with this battle, since power-sets between Klaw and WBH are completely different.

This simply comes down to power vs power, feat vs feat.

Just because Susan Richards can harm a Celestial, it does not mean that anybody that can beat her, can also harm a Celestial.

I know, but I mean is either:

A) MM has been toned down so much, that people think anyone can defeat him

OR

B) Some WBH fans have a lot of faith

NemeBro
*waits for carver*

Mindset
When did Klaw beat him?

biensalsa
Originally posted by Mindset
When did Klaw beat him?

Fantastic Four Annual #24

Mindset
What'd he do?

zopzop
What'd he do?

Almost killed him...........TWICE. First time Marsha sensed something was up and whisked Owen away as Klaw busted out of the airless containment vessel Owen used to trap Klaw.

Second time he KOed both of them and walked away. He was under orders NOT to kill them by his A.I.M. handlers.

biensalsa
What'd he do?

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/FFANN024_50.jpg

Mindset
I assume Owen was in his retard state.

zopzop
I assume Owen was in his retard state.

He's had 4 showings post retcon. He was in retard state for 3 of them. We got to assume "retard" state is his normal level.

biensalsa
Originally posted by zopzop
He's had 4 showings post retcon. He was in retard state for 3 of them. We got to assume "retard" state is his normal level.

Sad but true

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
He's had 4 showings post retcon. He was in retard state for 3 of them. We got to assume "retard" state is his normal level. His Sentry showing wasn't bad, Sentry was just supposed to be "That Guy".

So it's really only 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.