Movie Blade vs Movie Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathlife
In a cage fight and no weapons.

Straight up hand to hand.

KingD19
Blades faster, a much better fighter, in the same strength range and possibly stronger and has shown much higher damage soak. He wins 10/10.

red sabre
Originally posted by KingD19
Blades faster, a much better fighter, in the same strength range and possibly stronger and has shown much higher damage soak. He wins 10/10.

no he isnt, he didnt present in his movies any notable super speed unlike cap

no he isnt a much better fighter

no he isnt stronger than movie cap, movie cap was sending people flying left and right and tore off a punching bag with a punch, blade while hitting humans was just beating them up and wasnt throwing them around like rag doll.

blades best strength feat was in blade 3 when he kicked TRIPLE H and sent him flying causing him to tear off a metal door but thats a contribute to TRIPLE H's weight as well

overall i would say movie cap is superior

KingD19
Originally posted by red sabre
no he isnt, he didnt present in his movies any notable super speed unlike cap

no he isnt a much better fighter

no he isnt stronger than movie cap, movie cap was sending people flying left and right and tore off a punching bag with a punch, blade while hitting humans was just beating them up and wasnt throwing them around like rag doll.

blades best strength feat was in blade 3 when he kicked TRIPLE H and sent him flying causing him to tear off a metal door but thats a contribute to TRIPLE H's weight as well

overall i would say movie cap is superior

Cap showed superior movement speed, but not combat speed. In combat, Blade has him beat by leaps and bounds. Like when he fought La Magra Frost in the first movie.

He's not a better fighter? So he wasn't shown to be an excellent martial artist and sword duelist in all 3 movies?

In the 1st movie, Blade was sending people flying after drinking some blood. He jumped from a several dozen floor building and landed on the ground so hard that he created a shockwave and started car alarms to the end of the block. He caught the back end of a speeding train with one arm and didn't get his arm ripped off. Kicking Triple H through a at least a foot thick reinforced steel vault door and making him knock it off the hinges is insane. As for his weight, Triple H isn't even 260lbs.

DarkSaint85
Blade.

Better fighting skills, better durability (witness the fight with Nomak) better reflexes (blade catching etc)...plus, he could bite Cap - would be OOC though.

Mr.SunKing
Blade. no doubt

Placidity
Think of the kids guys.

red sabre
Cap showed superior movement speed, but not combat speed. In combat, Blade has him beat by leaps and bounds. Like when he fought La Magra Frost in the first movie.

He's not a better fighter? So he wasn't shown to be an excellent martial artist and sword duelist in all 3 movies?

In the 1st movie, Blade was sending people flying after drinking some blood. He jumped from a several dozen floor building and landed on the ground so hard that he created a shockwave and started car alarms to the end of the block. He caught the back end of a speeding train with one arm and didn't get his arm ripped off. Kicking Triple H through a at least a foot thick reinforced steel vault door and making him knock it off the hinges is insane. As for his weight, Triple H isn't even 260lbs.

blade didnt show any superior speed to any degree, he didnt present any significant speed advantage over the averege human being aside of him being the better fighter, at least Cap presented some kind of super human speed even if its running which clearly shows us he is in the super human category at least

blade was a great fighter in his movies however his showings doesnt put him above cap who is an excelent fighter himself

he wasnt sending people flying he was kicking them its something that could be done even by me

jumping doesnt mean strength just like outrunning a car doesnt mean combat speed

in every freaking action movie you see people being able to grab trains or busses without getting their arm ripped out, if anything thats a durability feat and not a strength feat, let it be reminded that the girl that was with him also grabed on to the train and didnt get her arm ripped out

i already mentioned this feat no need to repet it, its not like he tore the door itself it only collapsed which means the connections of the door failed, it doesnt matter how huge or hard the door is because the links that connect the door to the wall were the ones who failed, in the movie TRIPLE H was presented as a super human vampire and we dont know how much he was intended to weight in the movie, when he fought hanibal he jumped on the floor and created a slight quake that alone tells us his weight was above normal, i can kick a guy and my kick force plus his momentum plus his weight plus his mass will do the same thing to a wooden door, 2 vampires doing same thing to a metal doot doesnt mean much

Placidity
is darth power ur best friend?

DarkSaint85
blade didnt show any superior speed to any degree, he didnt present any significant speed advantage over the averege human being aside of him being the better fighter, at least Cap presented some kind of super human speed even if its running which clearly shows us he is in the super human category at least

Lol. What combat speed feats did Cap show, then? As you yourself said,

Also, what skill showings did Evans show to put him above Snipes?

KingD19
Gonna shed a little light here.

xvpYEfLsgWY
VA0Ch2_2o7I
W8pZdrPSt4c

In these 3 fight scenes, Blade demonstrates far greater combat speed, agility, and skill than Cap. He also demonstrates strength feats like the super jumps and knocking people 10+ feet as an afterthought and sending that poor guy rolling along the ground.

In the first video, he kicks that guy hard enough to shake the room and send him flying, and that was from a stand still and against his momentum as he was jumping at him. And keep in mind, all these people he were fighting were vampires with strength equal and sometimes greater than his. He was breaking bone with every strike.

Also, jumping equates to leg strength. People who can jump really far have incredible leg strength, etc... As for Cap being an excellent fighter, what? He was trained in h2h by the military for a few months, and he never fights anyone skilled. Blade on the other hand has fought tons of highly skilled opponents.

DARTH POWER
I don't know where on Earth people are getting Cap is faster??

Strength is comparable. But Blade is faster, can leap further, is a better combatant (from what we've seen so far) and has better healing powers.

Blade wins.

KingD19
Here's some more vids.

0yMVE6BXqto

In this first fight, he shows crazy skills, enough strength to crack the concrete ceiling by lifting a full grown man into it with one hand. He also shows "blinking" speeds as he's gone by the time the cops walk to the pool and no one saw him leave.

6xzTmnmvVO4

Here he shows impressive leaping ability and skills, as well as the durability to take punches and hits from Nomak(who is insane strong) like getting his head slammed through a marble pillar, and strong enough to hurt him with his own blows.

XkWOaXFrrEU

And finally his fight with Drake. Blade shows higher swordsmanship skills than the guy who'd been a warrior conqueror for thousands of years. And oh yeah, kick Drake clear across a room from a position that gave him absolutely nothing to brace against or any leverage. He would have jumped clear across the room too if they hadn't met in the middle. And when Drake slammed him into the floor? Breaking it? And then when Drake transformed and started beating him like a stepchild, he still had enough strength to hurt him.

So let's recap. Strength edge = Blade. Skill edge = Blade. Agility edge = Blade. Combat Speed = Blade. Movement(Running/Jumping/Etc...) = Blade.

I'm willing to give Cap running speed, but considering what Blade's shown, he could be pretty quick himself. Doesn't change that fact that Blade's easily strong enough to hurt Cap, and fast and skilled enough to dodge that shield when it's thrown, dodge it again if it ricochets back, and get past it and mess up Cap's day.

Captain...America...Loses...10...Out...Of...10

cool

red sabre
Gonna shed a little light here.

xvpYEfLsgWY
VA0Ch2_2o7I
W8pZdrPSt4c

In these 3 fight scenes, Blade demonstrates far greater combat speed, agility, and skill than Cap. He also demonstrates strength feats like the super jumps and knocking people 10+ feet as an afterthought and sending that poor guy rolling along the ground.

In the first video, he kicks that guy hard enough to shake the room and send him flying, and that was from a stand still and against his momentum as he was jumping at him. And keep in mind, all these people he were fighting were vampires with strength equal and sometimes greater than his. He was breaking bone with every strike.

Also, jumping equates to leg strength. People who can jump really far have incredible leg strength, etc... As for Cap being an excellent fighter, what? He was trained in h2h by the military for a few months, and he never fights anyone skilled. Blade on the other hand has fought tons of highly skilled opponents.

cool fights but i didnt see any speed fight above human, in those fights he demonstrated good skills but not superior speed at all, if you notice in many scenes he actually had to block multiple strikes from his enemies, and in the first video while fighting some guy hand 2 hand they actually were at the same speed level blocking each other until blade came as the superior, as far as speed blade presented only human speed in those fight he had the endge on skills and strength on those guys however not speed at all

as far as strength goes blade sent people flying and cap sent people flying, blade needed kicks to send people flying while cap did it with his hands which is more impressive since as i stated even i can send someone couple feet flying with a good kick to his gut, as i said before as far as strength both guys sent people flying however cap actually tore off a punching bag with a punch blade didnt do anything that can compare to this

as far as skill goes just because blade got flashy moves doesnt mean he is the better fighter, cap dismissed people with a single blow and wasnt threatened at any point by humans when fought them, blade on the other hand was exchanging hits with people and had to counter block their punches which shows us they actually gave him a slight fight, cap sent his opponents flying like rag dolls while blade still got into close fights with individual guys, lets also not forget the vampire girl that kicked his ass with simple karate kicks in the first movie

jumping contributes to leg strength just as much as outrunning a car by foot, dont be a double standard person

DARTH POWER
Frost dodged the bullet, he saw it moving in slow motion. So unless people are going to argue Frost is faster than Blade then we can assume Blade can do the same.

Also if I remember correctly Blade's leaps were pretty fast and high.

So can someone now please enlighten me on how what Speed feats Cap has shown that compares??

KingD19
cool fights but i didnt see any speed fight above human, in those fights he demonstrated good skills but not superior speed at all, if you notice in many scenes he actually had to block multiple strikes from his enemies, and in the first video while fighting some guy hand 2 hand they actually were at the same speed level blocking each other until blade came as the superior, as far as speed blade presented only human speed in those fight he had the endge on skills and strength on those guys however not speed at all

as far as strength goes blade sent people flying and cap sent people flying, blade needed kicks to send people flying while cap did it with his hands which is more impressive since as i stated even i can send someone couple feet flying with a good kick to his gut, as i said before as far as strength both guys sent people flying however cap actually tore off a punching bag with a punch blade didnt do anything that can compare to this

as far as skill goes just because blade got flashy moves doesnt mean he is the better fighter, cap dismissed people with a single blow and wasnt threatened at any point by humans when fought them, blade on the other hand was exchanging hits with people and had to counter block their punches which shows us they actually gave him a slight fight, cap sent his opponents flying like rag dolls while blade still got into close fights with individual guys, lets also not forget the vampire girl that kicked his ass with simple karate kicks in the first movie

jumping contributes to leg strength just as much as outrunning a car by foot, dont be a double standard person

The guy he was fighting was La Magra, a Vampire God with legit superspeed; shown by when he zipped around the platform then knocked Blade off it; and dodged a bullet like it was nothing. And when they were fighting so fast they were making sparks it was far faster than what has shown to be capable of. And the people he were fighting were vampires with the same stats as him. So it was Blade vs people with - physical capabilities. Cap only fought regular people. If Blade fought humans, they'd be going flying every which way too.

Blade can't compare to anything like knocking the sand bag? He kicked a 300-400lb man clean across a 30+ foot room with no leverage or power behind his kick. He kicked a 140-200lb man a good 10-15 feet or further with a jump kick from a standstill, while the man was jumping at him. He lifted a 130-200+lb man one handed into a concrete ceiling hard enough to crack it. What are you talking about?

And once again, all the people Blade fought were Vampires on his level or higher. La Magra(guy with the sword), Nomak(Bald guy), and Drake(big red vampire demon) all had higher stats than Blades. Everyone else was either equal, a little higher, or a little lower. As for the girl, she only beat him up after he'd been drained of blood iirc.

KingD19
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Frost dodged the bullet, he saw it moving in slow motion. So unless people are going to argue Frost is faster than Blade then we can assume Blade can do the same.

So can someone now please enlighten me on how what Speed feats Cap has shown that compares??

Cap has two legit speed feats, although they are movement speed, not awareness and combat speed. He ran after a taxi cab(back then they could hit maybe 30-50mph), and swam after a mini-sub.

Cap's only ever fought humans and chitauri with normal speed, and when he fought Skull, it was pretty evenish.

DarkSaint85
They were all vampires. So by your admission, Blade has the edge on skills and strength over vampire ninjas. And was equalling multiple strikes from multiple opponents. Yet somehow that doesn't equal to higher speeds?

How many martial arts films ahve you seen where the hero gets attacked one at a time? Then how many where he fights multiple opponents at once - and holds his own?

red sabre
Here's some more vids.

0yMVE6BXqto

In this first fight, he shows crazy skills, enough strength to crack the concrete ceiling by lifting a full grown man into it with one hand. He also shows "blinking" speeds as he's gone by the time the cops walk to the pool and no one saw him leave.

6xzTmnmvVO4

Here he shows impressive leaping ability and skills, as well as the durability to take punches and hits from Nomak(who is insane strong) like getting his head slammed through a marble pillar, and strong enough to hurt him with his own blows.

XkWOaXFrrEU

And finally his fight with Drake. Blade shows higher swordsmanship skills than the guy who'd been a warrior conqueror for thousands of years. And oh yeah, kick Drake clear across a room from a position that gave him absolutely nothing to brace against or any leverage. He would have jumped clear across the room too if they hadn't met in the middle. And when Drake slammed him into the floor? Breaking it? And then when Drake transformed and started beating him like a stepchild, he still had enough strength to hurt him.

So let's recap. Strength edge = Blade. Skill edge = Blade. Agility edge = Blade. Combat Speed = Blade. Movement(Running/Jumping/Etc...) = Blade.

I'm willing to give Cap running speed, but considering what Blade's shown, he could be pretty quick himself. Doesn't change that fact that Blade's easily strong enough to hurt Cap, and fast and skilled enough to dodge that shield when it's thrown, dodge it again if it ricochets back, and get past it and mess up Cap's day.

Captain...America...Loses...10...Out...Of...10

cool

as i stated before while showing cool flashy fights he doesnt demonstrate greater strength than cap, the only thing cap demonstrated here is being able to slam people and lift them up, cap has done the same thing to people and also punched a punching bag causing it to tear off the place and sent it flying, thats something above the things blade presented

the cieling wasnt concrete unless you can prove it was a solid concrete

blinking speed because he left before the cops arrived? geez he could be hiding somewhere nearby , guys like bamtan does it all the time dissapear before the cops arrive give me a break thats a lame speed feat Lol , and like you said yourself it doesnt equel fighting speed but i guess double standard is nothing new to you

strong enough to hurt nomak? and what are nomak blunt force resistance feats again?

he shows a nice durability however nothing impressive compared to captain america taking blows from the red skull or getting hurt by cyborgs in the avengers movie

basically blade best strength feats are sending someone with human physic flying just like cap did but somehow you came to the conclusion he is far stronger than cap roll eyes (sarcastic)

so lets conclude this

strength edge cap = while both guys are sending people flying cap did it easier more natually like people were rag dolls to him, also cap punched off a punching bag something that trumps the things blade did not by much but still

skill edge Cap = blade was exchanging blows with people and actually got smacked by little vampire girl with kicks, cap dismissed his opponents with single strikes which clearly shows us he is the better fighter overall as he didnt have to exchange blows and take it more seriously when fighting humans, blade actually got hurt several times by humans ganging on him, he only presented great skills after drinking a hell lot of blood

agility edge Blade = i give him that he was very agile

Combat Speed Cap = while blade was exchanging blows with people and some of them actually were match for him by fighting speed, Cap dismissed his opponents with single strikes before they were able to do anything therefor he is actually the faster combatant

movement speed Cap= Cap outran a car by foot what did blade ever do? he couldnt even catch up with a motorcycle

overall victor = Captain America

red sabre
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Frost IS faster than blade watch their fight closely frost when got serious was speedblitzing blade literally

DarkSaint85
the cieling wasnt concrete unless you can prove it was a solid concrete

The punchbag wasn't leather or vinyl unless you can prove it.

The weaker Reapers stood up to Thunderhammer (or whatever his name was)'s hammer strikes.

What were the Chitauri's and Red Skull's punching feats again?

KingD19
Combat Speed between Frost and Blade was roughly equal.

And you're neglecting to mention that Cap is superhumanly strong against all the normal humans he fought, and the normal chitauri he fought(they had no strength feats whatsoever so are assumed to be normal)

Blade would be the same way against normal people, but everyone he fought was a vampire, and on equal standing with him or higher as evidenced by Nomak, La Magra Frost and Drake. Yet he still held his own against all of them and even kicked Drake, a super weight(just like you mentioned Triple H was) vampire clear across a room.

There's no shame in losing dude. And Cap loses. You're literally the only one in Cap's corner.

DarkSaint85
Just wanted to reply to this:

Combat Speed Cap = while blade was exchanging blows with people and some of them actually were match for him by fighting speed, Cap dismissed his opponents with single strikes before they were able to do anything therefor he is actually the faster combatant

So...him punching regular humans and taking them out = him having a higher combat speed?

What would have happened then, if he had used those single strikes, against somone who had better durability, and speed, like, oh, I don't know, Nomak? Or Blade? Would the fight have been over, or would he have had his ass handed to him?

KingD19
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

So...him punching regular humans and taking them out = him having a higher combat speed?

What would have happened then, if he had used those single strikes, against somone who had better durability, and speed, like, oh, I don't know, Nomak? Or Blade? Would the fight have been over, or would he have had his ass handed to him?

Lol, yeah man. Of course someone with superhuman stats taking out people with regular stats equals higher combat speed. I guess that means Blade having superhuman stats, and his opponents having superhuman stats meant that they were actually as fast or faster than Cap, and they only looked normal to us, the viewers. eek!

deathlife
After watching those vids, i've gotta go with Blade as his reflex speed seems higher than Caps own.

I mean, he hit Frost with about 6 of the serum darts while the guy was in mid-air.

DARTH POWER
Frost IS faster than blade watch their fight closely frost when got serious was speedblitzing blade literally

That was only when he became a Vampire god. It was clear he would not have fared well against Blade before that.

Nietzschean
Blade massacres Movie Cap

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Blade massacres Movie Cap

especially both 90s dork version

Dream Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqpnjf3NKDo

Eh, given the way Cap just casually smacks people into the air and thows that last guy, what, 20-30ft, I'd say strength should be considered equal.

Blade has hax durability though and more skill (more about precision than flashiness to me).

I think i recall a good Cap combat speed feat but I'd have to see it again to be sure.

Leaning towards Blade, 8/10. If nothing else, Cap would have to be MUCH better than Blade to actually put him down, and he just isn't.

deathlife
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uqpnjf3NKDo

Eh, given the way Cap just casually smacks people into the air and thows that last guy, what, 20-30ft, I'd say strength should be considered equal.

Blade has hax durability though and more skill (more about precision than flashiness to me).

I think i recall a good Cap combat speed feat but I'd have to see it again to be sure.

Leaning towards Blade, 8/10. If nothing else, Cap would have to be MUCH better than Blade to actually put him down, and he just isn't.

The last paragraph is key.

If a dude like Nomak couldn't put Blade down (considering how strong and fast that dude was), i'm not sure Cap can.

D-Block
IIRC Blade kicked Drake and sent him flying pretty far. The spinning kick he did from the floor

D-Block
Ok I see KingD19 posted it

Hyperion Prime
Cap is my boy, but he stands no chance without his sheild.

Reacting2

overall i would say movie cap is superior it was a Vampire TripleH... Vampirez>Humans strenght wise

KuRuPT Thanosi
Blade... He is just better in every area... much like Gamora compared to wolverine.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Reacting2
it was a Vampire TripleH... Vampirez>Humans strenght wise

About that.. TripleH Vampire was catching up with the nightstalkers` escape car on foot until Abby shot him in the eye. I don`t think Cap can even claim a running speed advantage.
Blade is just better in almost every way, he got this one in the bag.

red sabre
The punchbag wasn't leather or vinyl unless you can prove it.

The weaker Reapers stood up to Thunderhammer (or whatever his name was)'s hammer strikes.

What were the Chitauri's and Red Skull's punching feats again?

it doesnt matter if it was leather or vinyl because whats matter is the fact it was full of sand and this is where you fail

can you prove omak was more durable than the averege reaper? sure he was their leader but can you prove he was more durable than them? and the averege reaper actually got his neck broken by the hammer strike its just the fact they can heal and dont die that easily

red skull is Caps equel he is a super human therefor cap taking a punch from a super human in his levels equels cap taking a punch by another cap which is very impressive

red sabre

read my post again, i have mentioned that blade was actually trading blows and his combat speed was matched by humans who were the vampire disciples, however cap just one shots guys before they can land a hand on him he is just faster than them and beats them to it

DarkSaint85
it doesnt matter if it was leather or vinyl because whats matter is the fact it was full of sand and this is where you fail

Prove it was full of sand. It could have been contained in a thin cotton bag - which is where you'd fail.

The fact that Blade walked through loads of reapers, and yet had trouble with Nomak?

You can of course, prove that he was the same level/stronger? What feats did Red Skull have? He WAS a failed version, don't forget.

red sabre
Prove it was full of sand. It could have been contained in a thin cotton bag - which is where you'd fail.

The fact that Blade walked through loads of reapers, and yet had trouble with Nomak?

You can of course, prove that he was the same level/stronger? What feats did Red Skull have? He WAS a failed version, don't forget.

dont be a tool those are gym training punching bags they are full with sand, if a punching bag was filled with cotton strips the blows would have sank into the bag and you could notice that, if it was filled with cotton the punching bag would be flying like crazy, or are you trying to suggest that a guy who send people flying having a trouble rocking a cotton bag

did blade fight them H2H? or did he just cut them?

Red Skull used the same treatment as Cap they were the same product as far as physical abilities watch the damn movie

DarkSaint85
dont be a tool those are gym training punching bags they are full with sand, if a punching bag was filled with cotton strips the blows would have sank into the bag and you could notice that, if it was filled with cotton the punching bag would be flying like crazy, or are you trying to suggest that a guy who send people flying having a trouble rocking a cotton bag

So....no. You can't. But you assume. Fine, let's assume that that building was made of concrete, then!

Not quite. It obviously affected the RED Skull differently, seeing as his flesh was burnt off. Watch the movie, Erskine even says he used it before it was tested.......so no, not the same product.

srankmissingnin
Shield vs Sword, I would give it to Cap. H2H, Blade should take it via durability.

Personally they seem pretty even physically to me in both strength and speed, but Blade has higher damage soak and durability. Blade never really had any legit combat speed feats. Attributing him super speed because he fought Frost is amusing, especially since Frost legitimately blitzed Blade, and Blade had a big WTF look on his face when it happened. Skill? I'd actually say Captain America is more skilled because he doesn't take a full second to strike a pose after every action he takes. Movie Blade was the least effective striker I've ever seen, if he ever fought a skilled fight he would have been railed. Dude drops his guard constantly and stands their bagging for someone to drop him... luckily he only fights fodder who come at him one at at time. I know we are supposed to think he is awesome, but if you know anything about martial arts the choreography makes Blade look inefficient, overly lavish and even sloppy in some scenes (that leg sweep before the Frost fight for instance is terrible), which makes his enemies look even worse. Cap's fight choreography was about efficiency and economy of motion, Blade's was about flash and panache.

CosmicComet
Red Skull dented steel by punching it.

And he's equal to, or possibly less than, Cap.

red sabre
Combat Speed between Frost and Blade was roughly equal.

And you're neglecting to mention that Cap is superhumanly strong against all the normal humans he fought, and the normal chitauri he fought(they had no strength feats whatsoever so are assumed to be normal)

Blade would be the same way against normal people, but everyone he fought was a vampire, and on equal standing with him or higher as evidenced by Nomak, La Magra Frost and Drake. Yet he still held his own against all of them and even kicked Drake, a super weight(just like you mentioned Triple H was) vampire clear across a room.

There's no shame in losing dude. And Cap loses. You're literally the only one in Cap's corner.

until frost remembere he actually got speed and speedblitzed the crap out of blade

blade also fought most of the time against humans and the vampire desciples, difference is Cap one shotted anyone with a single hit while blade on the other hand had to use several blows sometimes to defeat someone and got hit several times by the disciples and not the vampires

indeed there is no shame in losing and thats exactly what will happen to blade accept that and move on

srankmissingnin
Guys... the bag spits open, WE ACTUALLY SEE SAND COME OUT OF IT WHEN HE KNOCKS IT ACROSS THE ROOM.

And WTF would anyone have a punching bag filled with cotton?

red sabre
So....no. You can't. But you assume. Fine, let's assume that that building was made of concrete, then!

Not quite. It obviously affected the RED Skull differently, seeing as his flesh was burnt off. Watch the movie, Erskine even says he used it before it was tested.......so no, not the same product.

i did not assum,e anything i straight up proved it was sand full punching bag, read my post again

Red Skull got his flesh burned off however as far as the physical attributes themselves they were equel, you can see it in the fights themselves and you can activate your logic and realise they got the same treatment only red skull had side effects in the form of a burned skin

red sabre
i just watched the Cap punching bag scene again and when he punch it off we see sand spill out of it

red sabre
EXaMMGCLLUA

0mega Spawn
why is the punching bag impressive again?
I mean we really arguing blade couldn't do that? really?

I'd understand if he punched the bag & the damn ceiling fell in ,but no.

red sabre
what did blade ever do as a strength feat aside of punching guys and sending them flying?

also i want to note that Cap sending people flying is more impressive than blade, if you look you will notice that blade sent people flying by kicking them most of the time and he sent them flying across the place, Cap on the other hand sent people flying with punches as well which is harder and notice that cap sent them flying upwards which is much harder to do since it streches the force of gravity much more than sending someone across, even i can send someone flying back with a good kick its not that big of a deal , of course not to the degree blade can but you got my point, so while i can send someone flying across with a good full power kick i can never hope to punch someone up into the air

well got to go to my training , i will actually bring this point at my gym i think it will be a good session

Impediment
Blade wins.

His dhampir strength and speed get the best of Cap, but not easily.

Blade wins 7/10.

If Blade has fresh serum then he rapes.

juggerman
Didnt Blade toss the girl way across the street onto another building and then jump there himself both with relative ease?

steverules_2
I gotta say blade. I've seen blade show some impressive fighting skills and I've seen cap...punching some people...

BruceSkywalker
blade loses because i said so big grin

pretty good match up. blade 7-8/10 ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.