Franklin RIchards VS Council Of Godheads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheGodKiller
Franklin Richards(the adult version shown in Fantastic Four#604) has suffered from a God Complex , and believes that all the other gods that humanity has worshiped throughout its history are idols createed by the human psyche , and must be destroyed .

So he issues a challenge to the Council Of Godheads , to take on him in a battle of immortals , and see if they can go toe to toe with the most powerful mutant on Earth(currently) , a mutant rivals(individually) the godlike Celestials themselves in terms of power .

The Council of Godheads dismiss Franklin's claims , and tell him that no human mutant is anywhere close to the scale of their power . However , just to set an example to the rest of the humanity , they accept his challenge . They are fully confident in their own power , and intend to battle Richards , with their own power without the help of any artifacts like the Destroyer .

Battle takes place in the Heroes Reborn Universe . Fight is to death . Who will remain the last one standing ? Is it Franklin ? Or the Godhead(s) ?

Mr.SunKing
Franklin

possibly transcends the Celestials in terms of power

and given that Celestials> earth's godly pantheons

he was also dubbed a universal warper by the Mad Celestials

would that technically make him a universe buster?

and given it's his own universe

it should result with a win on his part

Cogito
Franklin should win

Bouboumaster
Galactus wins

TheHulk
Franklin FTW

whacknasty
Who makes up the council of godheads? Horus, Odin, Zeus I'm guessing, but not sure who else?

rotiart

Mshinu
Franklin sends this gang of old geezers to the retirement home.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Galactus wins

And then ends up becoming Franklin's herald....

Sabro
Council

zopzop
Originally posted by Sabro
Council
I think so too. Any one of them individually he would own like there's no tomorrow. Even any two of them. Hell, any three or four of them. But the entire Council? I don't see that happening.

"Id"
No need for Franklin to get his hands dirty. His Herald will clean their clocks.

zopzop
Originally posted by "Id"
No need for Franklin to get his hands dirty. His Herald will clean their clocks.

Galactus had his hands full with just Odin by himself. Imagine the entire Council? Galactus would be slaughtered.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by zopzop
Galactus had his hands full with just Odin by himself. Imagine the entire Council? Galactus would be slaughtered.

By "having his hands full with just Odin" you mean that Galactus stomp him so hard that he hadn't to make a move; Odin knocked himself out, then you are totally right.

zopzop
By "having his hands full with just Odin" you mean that Galactus stomp him so hard that he hadn't to make a move; Odin knocked himself out, then you are totally right.

By "having his hands full with just Odin" I mean he was so engaged in the battle with Odin he couldnt' defend himself when Thor attacked him and made him cry out in pain like a little girl.

Now imagine that fight again, except this time it's not Thor making him scream in pain by a strike, it's another Skyfather, like say Zeus, blasting the sh|t out of him.

Now imagine 10 more Skyfathers joining the fight.

rotiart
By "having his hands full with just Odin" I mean he was so engaged in the battle with Odin he couldnt' defend himself when Thor attacked him and made him cry out in pain like a little girl.

Now imagine that fight again, except this time it's not Thor making him scream in pain by a strike, it's another Skyfather, like say Zeus, blasting the sh|t out of him.

Now imagine 10 more Skyfathers joining the fight.

When a fly is buzzing around my head and I'm trying to kill it I'm distracted from other things going on. Killing those little buggers when they dont wanna die can be down right frustrating. But setting up ten flies is only going to make me more distracted.

And thors strike has bothered the chaos king...

Just like wasp has bothered the hulk... But no one would argue she's a real threat to the green behemoth.

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
When a fly is buzzing around my head and I'm trying to kill it I'm distracted from other things going on. Killing those little buggers when they dont wanna die can be down right frustrating. But setting up ten flies is only going to make me more distracted.

And thors strike has bothered the chaos king...

Just like wasp has bothered the hulk... But no one would argue she's a real threat to the green behemoth.

They must have some powerful ass flies where you live because I've never had a fly do this to me, even multiple ones :
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5240/bigfly.th.jpg

Slaanesh
that's a regular Galactus..the Galactus that fought the mad Celestial would have stomp Odin ass..

jalek moye
I think so too. Any one of them individually he would own like there's no tomorrow. Even any two of them. Hell, any three or four of them. But the entire Council? I don't see that happening.

Can't see how any of them would own him one on one, when their strongest member can't own a weaker version of Franklins peer.

zopzop
Originally posted by jalek moye
Can't see how any of them would own him one on one, when their strongest member can't own a weaker version of Franklins peer.
I think you misread my post.... confused

Uriel005
Franklin considering I'd put him on par with legion and he wiped elder gods...

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Slaanesh
that's a regular Galactus..the Galactus that fought the mad Celestial would have stomp Odin ass..

That' an unfed(though non-starving) Galactus . IIRC , Galactus never fed or prepped for his battle with Asgardians . And as Chaos War showed , a starving Galactus was fully confident of his power when facing Zeus , and was shocked that Zeus withstood his power . In his own words : "No...No mere skyfather could withstand the power of Galactus" .

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by jalek moye

I meant Franklin would own them individually one on one .

TheGodKiller

zop , why do you conveniently forget that Galactus never fed for that battle with Odin ? In Mighty Thor#1 , he was shown to be literally drooling with hunger . While for his battle with the Mad Celestials , he had to devour 4 worlds .

TheGodKiller
They must have some powerful ass flies where you live because I've never had a fly do this to me, even multiple ones :

In that very scan , both the Surfer AND Odin are much more concerned about Thor , than about Galactus .
Surfer : "TTTHHHHHHHHHHORRRRRRRRRRRRRR--"
Odin : "nooo--!!!"

Btw , I counted the exact number of Ts(3) Hs(10) O(1) and Rs(14) in the Surfer's exclamation .

TheGodKiller
If this version of Franklin Richards is indeed the equal of a 616 Celestial , then I am pretty sure that he'll do well in this battle .

Remember , Kubik stated that a single Celestial "possesses power several orders of magnitude beyond our own" .
A single order of magnitude is 1 exponential power of 10 .
Therefore , a single Celestial is , in essence , thousands of times more powerful than a Cube Being .

I don't see even the entire Council taking on that kind of power .

Bouboumaster

And so what? It doesn't change a damn thing in the fact that Odin knock the **** out of himself on Galactus. Probably the most retard thing Odin even did, beside of not giving the Galactus seed to Galactus and by doing so, not having to fight him, of course.

jalek moye
I think you misread my post.... confused

Ahh yes didn't see the He part. And was going off your hatred and disregard for anything not 616 so misread it. My bad

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Mr.SunKing
Franklin

possibly transcends the Celestials in terms of power

and given that Celestials> earth's godly pantheons

he was also dubbed a universal warper by the Mad Celestials

would that technically make him a universe buster?

and given it's his own universe

it should result with a win on his part

The Mad Celestials aren't in 616 continuity, so that should have no relevance. But as far as I know, in 616 he was stated to be equal to A SINGLE Celestial at his peak, although I could be wrong. But if he is equal to a single celestial, he wipes out all the god heads as easily as I can step on a small ant colony.

Also, I believe Celestials are capable of creating/destroying universes also.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
The Mad Celestials aren't in 616 continuity, so that should have no relevance. But as far as I know, in 616 he was stated to be equal to A SINGLE Celestial at his peak, although I could be wrong. But if he is equal to a single celestial, he wipes out all the god heads as easily as I can step on a small ant colony.

Also, I believe Celestials are capable of creating/destroying universes also.

i disagree
that doesn't mean their power should be disregarded nonetheless

are you implying that the Mad Celestials weren't on par with their 616 counterparts?

PillarofOsiris

i disagree
that doesn't mean their power should be disregarded nonetheless

are you implying that the Mad Celestials weren't on par with their 616 counterparts?

Who knows? Whether they are less powerful, equal or more powerful is irrelevant. It's like using feats from Ultimate Odin to say something about 616 Odin. They aren't the same characters.

Mr.SunKing
Who knows? Whether they are less powerful, equal or more powerful is irrelevant. It's like using feats from Ultimate Odin to say something about 616 Odin. They aren't the same characters.

considering that they crossed over into the main continuity

they could still be used to in a reference to measuring power per say

the fight that transpired can still be used

PillarofOsiris
considering that they crossed over into the main continuity

they could still be used to in a reference to measuring power per say

the fight that transpired can still be used

Hyperion crossed over into the Ultimate Universe too. It doesn't make the Ultimate Thor and 616 Thor anymore related. Different Celestials from different universes could have wildly different tech also.

Mr.SunKing
Hyperion crossed over into the Ultimate Universe too. It doesn't make the Ultimate Thor and 616 Thor anymore related. Different Celestials from different universes could have wildly different tech also.

i understand

but having a more powerful counterpart cross over ( not stating they were)

simply dubbing them as " irrelevant" seems silly and plausible
imo

zopzop
And so what? It doesn't change a damn thing in the fact that Odin knock the **** out of himself on Galactus. Probably the most retard thing Odin even did, beside of not giving the Galactus seed to Galactus and by doing so, not having to fight him, of course.

My point was, not that Odin can beat Galactus (or even Odin and Thor combined can beat Galactus), my point was if ONE skyfather had Galactus' full attention (to the point where he didn't notice Thor's attack), then imagine what ELEVEN more Skyfathers would do if they joined Odin in his attack against Galactus.

PillarofOsiris
My point was, not that Odin can beat Galactus (or even Odin and Thor combined can beat Galactus), my point was if ONE skyfather had Galactus' full attention (to the point where he didn't notice Thor's attack), then imagine what ELEVEN more Skyfathers would do if they joined Odin in his attack against Galactus.

Assuming all the skyfathers are equal to Odin, and depending on how long it's been since Galactus fed, then yeah, I'd agree with this. But also, I'm of the opinion that a Celestial is more powerful than average Galactus.

Bouboumaster

And my point is that if the Galactus that fought and killed a couple of Celestials would have fought Odin, well, it would have sucked for Asagard.

zopzop
And my point is that if the Galactus that fought and killed a couple of Celestials would have fought Odin, well, it would have sucked for Asagard.

And if Odin amped off the life of the Asgardians and the land of Asgard and then jumped inside the Destroyer Armor (that took on 7 or 8 616 reality Celestials), it would have sucked for Galactus.

PillarofOsiris
And if Odin amped off the life of the Asgardians and the land of Asgard and then jumped inside the Destroyer Armor (that took on 7 or 8 616 reality Celestials), it would have sucked for Galactus.

"Took on 7 or 8 Celestials" is being very generous. More like "got slagged extremely quickly" by 7 or 8 Celestials. But yeah, that Odin would definitely give Galactus a hell of a fight, and possibly would win depending on how well fed big G was.

Horrificus
Franklin ftw.

Uriel005
"Took on 7 or 8 Celestials" is being very generous. More like "got slagged extremely quickly" by 7 or 8 Celestials. But yeah, that Odin would definitely give Galactus a hell of a fight, and possibly would win depending on how well fed big G was. yeah iirc that fight was short and one sided and not in Odin's favor.

TheGodKiller

It took a little more than half-a-dozen Celestials , to play around with it . Remember , it took only Ziran to grab the Destroyer's sword arm , and Destroyer couldn't do jack**** about it . It took only one "passive" Celestial blast to deflect the Ultimate beam of disintegration . And the combined effort of the Celestials(when they finally got serious) reduced the Destroyer to slag , within moments .

Individually against them , imo , the Destroyer didn't do any better than it did against the entire host . The only Celestial it even managed to harm ,instantly regrew its arm . One-on-one , it would take longer , bu the Celestial will still come out on top against that incarnation of the Destroyer .

TheGodKiller

In that very scan zop showed , both the Surfer AND Odin are much more concerned about Thor , than about Galactus .
Surfer : "TTTHHHHHHHHHHORRRRRRRRRRRRRR--"
Odin : "nooo--!!!"

Btw , I counted the exact number of Ts(3) Hs(10) O(1) and Rs(14) in the Surfer's exclamation .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.