Which Dc Character will become a Homosexual?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
So which popular character Will Be more likely to become Gay? And how will fans react when its all said and done? Will you support gay marriage,characters,lifestyle and such. And once out should they do sterotypical gay or respect characters sources. Will he struggle and should Dc give kids more bixsexual,transexual and lesbian characters?

biensalsa
I'm pretty sure Aquaman is going to win this poll.

I have no problem with homosexuality as long as I'm not invited to join the club actively unless is two or more girls big grin.

If a person want's to suffer from the responsibility of a marriage they should be allowed to. :P

And at this point I do not think comics are for little kids anymore.

And asking if Aquaman is going to become gay is kind of late at this point laughing

Placidity
Hulk of course.

biensalsa
Originally posted by Placidity
Hulk of course.

Hulk is already gay

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by biensalsa
Hulk is already gay
laughing

Placidity
Oh right. I believe it was originally - Hulk is the gayest one there is!

Badabing
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
So which popular character Will Be more likely to become Gay? And how will fans react when its all said and done? Will you support gay marriage,characters,lifestyle and such. And once out should they do sterotypical gay or respect characters sources. Will he struggle and should Dc give kids more bixsexual,transexual and lesbian characters? There's already a thread discussing this topic.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t565379.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.