Live Action Superman vs Movie Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Each of these 4 live Supermen take on the Avengers in best out of 10 matches. After each match the combatants are healed to full strength.

-Reeve Superman vs Avengers

-Routh Superman vs Avengers

-Dean Cain Superman vs Avengers

-Smallville Superman (end of series)vs Avengers

How good can the movie Avengers do?

Cogito
0/10 on all of them.

Basing the Smallville Superman on things I've heard as I didn't watch it.

MF DELPH
Reeves and Routh (essentially the same character) likely beat the Avengers as depicted in the film. Neither was a skilled fighter, but the power gap is pretty big when you look at what the Avengers team did in the film and there own solo films. I doubt they'd be able to seriously hurt Supes. Cain's Superman could possibly lose. Lois and Clark Supes wasn't as powerful as Movie Supes. If I remember correctly he was knocked out and amnesiac from an asteroid heading to Earth, and he doesn't have the same high end feats. Smallville Clark could likely win a majority of 10. I think he's fast enough to take out Thor and the others before a war of atrition with Hulk. Movie Hulk's only real feat of strength was one shotting that Acanti-Snake thing, and I don't think he'll ragdoll Supes like he did Loki.

playa1258
When Cain Supes hit that asteroid he hit with the force of a 50 megaton explosion.

rotiart
Originally posted by playa1258
When Cain Supes hit that asteroid he hit with the force of a 50 megaton explosion.

Scans or it didn't happen. ;-P

CosmicComet
He's right, that did indeed happen.

Dean Cain Superman stomps--he's pretty much on par with Byrne era Superman.

As does Smallville Superman, who's more like PC Supes with his Apokolips shoving feat.

Hell, even the fat George Reeves Superman stomps.

DarkSaint85
Christopher Reeves flies around the Earth backwards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.