If We Didn't Go to the Moon, Then Why...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Then why is NASA telling everyone hands off on their landing sites? AHA!

Why is NASA getting hot and bothered about the private space-race? So much so that they are calling some places off-limits (where their left over landing junk is)?

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/may/HQ_12-168_Lunar_Protection_Guidelines.html

HMMMM!?!?!?!

HMMM!?!?!

NOW WHAT????? Where's your theories, now?

Mwahahaha

Anyway, I never bought into the idea that we did not land on the moon. But now, I think the theory has been completely destroyed.

However, the "manned moon landings" theorists (the ones that say we had no actual manned missions, just remote landings) could still be right...until they find evidence of "humans" on the moon stuff.

Omega Vision
The theory was destroyed long ago when the USSR--the country that would have the most to gain from showing the American landing as a fraud--never once contested the landing's veracity.

So either the USSR was so heavily convinced that they wouldn't even express offhand skepticism about the landing or they somehow couldn't--with all their espionage, scientists, and resources--scrap together more counter-evidence than American conspiracy theorists working with "simulations" and "models" in their basements.

Shakyamunison
Moon? What Moon?

rudester
they prob have a nazi moon base in the dark side of the moon?

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon

Why is NASA getting hot and bothered about the private space-race? So much so that they are calling some places off-limits (where their left over landing junk is)?

http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2012/may/HQ_12-168_Lunar_Protection_Guidelines.html

HMMMM!?!?!?!

HMMM!?!?!

Mwahahaha

Anyway, I never bought into the idea that we did not land on the moon. But now, I think the theory has been completely destroyed.

However, the "manned moon landings" theorists (the ones that say we had no actual manned missions, just remote landings) could still be right...until they find evidence of "humans" on the moon stuff.

What better way to convince gullible sheep like you?

AHA!

Mindship
Why is NASA getting hot and bothered about the private space-race? So much so that they are calling some places off-limits
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051220024513/uncyclopedia/images/c/cf/Moon_monolith.jpg

Robtard
There's an alien dome on the moon, they warned us to never return or else.

Mindset
Originally posted by rudester
they prob have a nazi moon base in the dark side of the moon? Dark side?

No upstanding Nazi would sully themselves with anything dark.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The theory was destroyed long ago when the USSR--the country that would have the most to gain from showing the American landing as a fraud--never once contested the landing's veracity.

So either the USSR was so heavily convinced that they wouldn't even express offhand skepticism about the landing or they somehow couldn't--with all their espionage, scientists, and resources--scrap together more counter-evidence than American conspiracy theorists working with "simulations" and "models" in their basements.

The common rebuttal to that though is that the USSR and the US were covering each others backs in that regard and that the Cold War was really just invented to allow military funding and build-up to happen under that pretence.

You know, sneering at 'basement conspiracy theorists' isn't likely to generate much debate, you might want to take a look at some other defensive cop-out statements to use in the future so...

http://www.gatecreepers.com/entries/exclusive-debunking-myths-on-conspiracy-theorie/

Enjoy!

inimalist
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
the Cold War was really just invented...

/facepalm

conspiracy theorist rewrites of history are always so mundane and simplistic. they seem tailor made for people with incredibly limited breadths of knowledge or experience and who can't be bothered with nuance. one answer, one narrative; some of the most complex geopolitical situations in human history reduced to a single statement that encapsulates a massively limited worldview.

yayaya, eat a dick

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
The common rebuttal to that though is that the USSR and the US were covering each others backs in that regard and that the Cold War was really just invented to allow military funding and build-up to happen under that pretence.

You know, sneering at 'basement conspiracy theorists' isn't likely to generate much debate, you might want to take a look at some other defensive cop-out statements to use in the future so...

http://www.gatecreepers.com/entries/exclusive-debunking-myths-on-conspiracy-theorie/

Enjoy!
Rofel Copter.

I thought you left this forum because people were "trolling" by making you look like an idiot by pointing out where the words were coming from: your ass.

In your narrative, what is the real reason for desiring greater defense spending if not to keep up with the rival power?

How is there a better explanation for the cold war than "the USSR and USA were ideologically opposed and both saw conflict as inevitable and neither wanted to come out on the wrong end of said conflict"?

jaden101

HMMMM!?!?!?!

HMMM!?!?!

Mwahahaha

Maybe they're scared we'll find out that the stuff ISN'T THERE....HAAA!

AsbestosFlaygon

HMMMM!?!?!?!

HMMM!?!?!

Mwahahaha

You expect me to believe this shit?

jalek moye
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
You expect me to believe this shit?

You don't believe that Nasa doesn't want people messing with their stuff?

Shakyamunison
Proof!

ArtificialGlory
Is this moronic conspiracy theory still going?

Bardock42
So ur wid yo moon and ur makin out wen the phone ringz. U ansr it n da voice sayz "wut r u doin wit ma landing sites?"
u tel ur girl n she say "NASA didn't go to the moon."

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

ArtificialGlory
It was me. I was phone.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Is this moronic conspiracy theory still going?

Isn't moronic conspiracy theory a bit redundant? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.