Storm is officially playable in Marvel Heroes MMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe will be playable in the upcoming Marvel Heroes game. Other confirmed playable X-Men characters include Wolverine, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Cable and Deadpool.

http://www.marvelheroes.com/sites/default/files/styles/gallery_image_850x478/public/media/modelsheets/image/MarvelHeroes_ModelSheet_Storm_Modern.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/106899/2365109-storm_detailed_super.png

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/106899/2365110-storm_modern_costume_super.png

Link to her Marvel Heroes page: http://www.marvelheroes.com/news/new...-marvel-heroes

-Pr-
Nice character model. Looks like we're getting a good group of X-Men, as they've also confirmed Logan, Cyclops and Colossus too.

jalek moye
I wonder how many X-men they'll put in

-Pr-
Originally posted by jalek moye
I wonder how many X-men they'll put in

If it's saying we're getting upwards of what, a thousand characters? then it has to be at least a few dozen.

colossulrage
I hope they end up making it for the PS3 also like DC online...hate using the keyboard.lol

-Pr-
Originally posted by colossulrage
I hope they end up making it for the PS3 also like DC online...hate using the keyboard.lol

Funnily enough, I started playing DCUO on PC, then got a playstation, and the camera system on ps3 pissed me off, as on pc you just use a mouse.

Personal taste, I guess.

Kazenji
Hope Punisher is in this MMO.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by -Pr-
If it's saying we're getting upwards of what, a thousand characters? then it has to be at least a few dozen.

I want Hollow/Penance in this game. : )

Anyway Pr, about your signature, should it be "back" or is it really "beck"

-Pr-
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
I want Hollow/Penance in this game. : )

Anyway Pr, about your signature, should it be "back" or is it really "beck"

It's beck.

Never really cared for Penance, though I'm sure given the sheer amount of characters, they're bound to get in.

the ninjak
I wouldn't be able to decide who my first characters I'd play as in such a huge roster.

I would have to go Ironman, Dr Strange and Iceman off the bat. But I hope they have really shitty heroes like GLA. I heard Squirrel Girl is in it might as well bring in the whole team.
And I want supernatural characters like Dracula, Werewolf by Night, Morbius ect. And Howard the Duck! I wanna piss people off online as Howard.

Ingonyama
My favorite Storm costume. ^_^ Awesome.

I'm curious about if they'll bring back dead characters. Nightcrawler and Jean Grey are the ones I want the most, but I wouldn't say no to Banshee, Stature, or Vision.

For that matter, the Young Avengers would be awesome in this. Particularly Wiccan, Hulkling, and Kate Bishop, but again, none of them would be unwelcome. big grin

jalek moye
Originally posted by Ingonyama
My favorite Storm costume. ^_^ Awesome.

I'm curious about if they'll bring back dead characters. Nightcrawler and Jean Grey are the ones I want the most, but I wouldn't say no to Banshee, Stature, or Vision.

For that matter, the Young Avengers would be awesome in this. Particularly Wiccan, Hulkling, and Kate Bishop, but again, none of them would be unwelcome. big grin

This game doesn't take place in current canon so a character would only be dead if they died during this game's story.

RLAAMJR.
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's beck.

Never really cared for Penance, though I'm sure given the sheer amount of characters, they're bound to get in.

I see. love your siggy. : )

Hollow/Penance is my favorite Generation X member and my 3rd favorite in all comics (first is Storm, second is Apocalypse).

I really hope Penance will be included since they've mentioned amultitudes of characters will be on this game

The Big O
So this is an online game?

jalek moye
Originally posted by The Big O
So this is an online game?

Yes MMO, but will have single player mode and can be soloable

Kazenji
HAs the system requirements been revealed?

jalek moye
Not yet to my knowledge

The Big O
I'm gonna have to get in on this.

Deadline
O wow thats incredible! You mean to say we get to play characters that have already appeared on other marvel games....wow.

Actually it does look good its just that I'm still pissed we can't create our own character.

Ingonyama
I think I can live with it if it means being able to play a dream team of my favorite heroes. big grin

RLAAMJR.
No images yet but Squirrel Girl is confirmed to be playable too. : )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.