Thanos & King Thor vs Zeus & SMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
thanos and king thor are going up against zeus and superman prime (GA SBP) , no BFR who wins

Sin I AM
Team 2. Thor isn't on Zeus level

TheHulk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Team 2. Thor isn't on Zeus level King Thor Is High Skyfather While Zeus Is Mid Skyfather And You Are Telling Me This Crap -.-

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulk
King Thor Is High Skyfather While Zeus Is Mid Skyfather And You Are Telling Me This Crap -.-

Where did you hear this? Zeus is an elite Sky Father.

Sin I AM
King Thor Is High Skyfather While Zeus Is Mid Skyfather And You Are Telling Me This Crap -.-

Lol, you have no idea what your talking about. KT is at best low skyfather but generally speaking at Trans. Zeus however is a true skyfather and thus above him.

TheHulk
Stupid Ain't It.....I'm Actually Following Logic Of A YouTube User Who Overhypes Thor Just As Well As Quanchi Towards Thanos sad

But Yea Team 2.

But I Really Do Feel Zeus Is Just A Mid Skyfather

Diesldude
What's the logic behind team 2 winning? Thanos should be able to hang with Zeus like he did against Odin. How would KT(tran/ low sky father) do against GA Prime?

Sin I AM
Stupid Ain't It.....I'm Actually Following Logic Of A YouTube User Who Overhypes Thor Just As Well As Quanchi Towards Thanos sad

But Yea Team 2.

But I Really Do Feel Zeus Is Just A Mid Skyfather

this ain't twitter luv, u don't have to be a follower.

Juat pick up a comic and judge for yaself

And Zeus/Odin are equals btw, unless u can prove otherwise

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Diesldude
How would KT(tran/ low sky father) do against GA Prime?

Not well, IMO. Magic only "tickles" Prime. And King Thor, while in theory may have been close to Odin in raw power, had no clue how to use it. Prime survived a universe buster. Even HIGH skyfathers like Odin have AT BEST been described as galaxy busters (debatable at that).

And Thanos couldn't hang with Zeus for very long in my opinion. People need to stop comparing him to skyfathers.

This battle shouldn't even be close.

Sundipped
How would KT(tran/ low sky father) do against GA Prime?

No so good.

Sin I AM
What's the logic behind team 2 winning? Thanos should be able to hang with Zeus like he did against Odin. How would KT(tran/ low sky father) do against GA Prime?

The logic is simple. You have a high/elite skyfather and a Trans level character vs. two Trans level characters. Its actually pretty simple. Prime can stalemate either Thor or Thanos. Zeus can beat either for the majority.

TheHulk
this ain't twitter luv, u don't have to be a follower.

Juat pick up a comic and judge for yaself

And Zeus/Odin are equals btw, unless u can prove otherwise Funny Thing One Of The Very First Thread I Made Was A Odin vs Zeus And Literally All Voted On Odin stick out tongue

Sin I AM
Funny Thing One Of The Very First Thread I Made Was A Odin vs Zeus And Literally All Voted On Odin stick out tongue

Hmmm I can see that. only because zeus doesn't have the laundry list of feats that Odin has. But they are generally depicted as equals. Pak did his best to make it a reality

TheHulk
Hmmm I can see that. only because zeus doesn't have the laundry list of feats that Odin has. But they are generally depicted as equals. Pak did his best to make it a reality Nahhh Most Peope Here Told Me Zeus Is Mid Skyfather

Mshinu
Team 1 can put up a fight but Zeus is just too powerful, he even stomped the most powerful creature in the universe -Hulkie Boy!

Zeus is definately high skyfather, Odin is generally considered the cutoff point of the SF tier.

PillarofOsiris
You can make an argument for Odin being more powerful than Zeus. You can also easily make an argument that they are equals. But it's impossible to make an argument that Zeus is more powerful than Odin.

But that's completely irrelevant to this thread. Thanos is less powerful than any skyfather. By a lot. People keep claiming he took blasts from Odin.

1) Odin didn't look like he was going all out.

2) Thanos didn't hurt Odin.

3) Thanos had help.

4) Thanos could barely stand after the fight.

5) Fight didn't last that long. If it had gone 3 more pages, Thanos would have been leveled.

6) Thor took blasts from Celestials. It doesn't mean he's a Celestial.

7) Spiderman BEAT Hulk in 3 different fights. He's not equal to Hulk. Feats are more important than fights, and feats-wise Thanos is not a skyfather. Even if Thanos had BEATEN ODIN....or even hurt him, it wouldn't mean Thanos > Odin necessarily.

Hell, Thor has BEATEN skyfathers. Is anyone claiming he's a skyfather now?

I've never seen one character so hyped from LOSING ONE FIGHT.

Mshinu
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
7) Spiderman BEAT Hulk in 3 different fights.

love scans please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team 1 can put up a fight but Zeus is just too powerful, he even stomped the most powerful creature in the universe -Hulkie Boy!

Zeus is definately high skyfather, Odin is generally considered the cutoff point of the SF tier. You Gotta Be Kidding Me?

Damborgson
KT at his peak is a mid skyfather imo. With zeus still being above him of course. Team two should take it. Prime and thanos will be pretty even and so will kt vs zeus for a bit withzeus winning and finishing thanos.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Mshinu
love scans please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Actually I think Spidey has FOUR wins over the Hulk, but I'm not sure if Pillar is counting Spiderman and Captain America taking down the Hulk. Some of the wins have plot devices behind them though.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/364/feat17fight3db3.jpg

It shouldn't surprise anyone though, considering Batman has taken down the Hulk.

Mshinu
You Gotta Be Kidding Me?

What?

And please stop using capital letters at the start of every word, it is nearly as annyoing as people who write LiKe ThiS BeCaUsE ThEy ArE "CoOl".

Mshinu
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Actually I think Spidey has FOUR wins over the Hulk, but I'm not sure if Pillar is counting Spiderman and Captain America taking down the Hulk. Some of the wins have plot devices behind them though.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/364/feat17fight3db3.jpg

It shouldn't surprise anyone though, considering Batman has taken down the Hulk.

Awesome, thanks. And Cap & Spidey taking down Hulkie Boy is definately a legit win.

(edit) oops, double post.

keiththegreat
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n266/Lopetego/capture07-5.jpg

PillarofOsiris
My point isn't to say Spiderman > Hulk. It's that wins don't necessarily mean someone is more powerful than who they beat. And in this case Thanos didn't even win!

Diesldude
Not well, IMO. Magic only "tickles" Prime. And King Thor, while in theory may have been close to Odin in raw power, had no clue how to use it. Prime survived a universe buster. Even HIGH skyfathers like Odin have AT BEST been described as galaxy busters (debatable at that).

And Thanos couldn't hang with Zeus for very long in my opinion. People need to stop comparing him to skyfathers.

thumb up This battle shouldn't even be close. Thanks this was exactly what I was thinking too.

red sabre
who do you feel the bigger gun on team number 1?

Sin I AM
They r roughly equal

PillarofOsiris
King Thor is more powerful than Thanos.

Damborgson
He is.

Sin I AM
King Thor is more powerful than Thanos.

potentially. But really he's not

PillarofOsiris
potentially. But really he's not

Based on what? Please don't tell me your basing this off of the fight where Thanos LOST to Odin.

Board Walker
I think Superman Prime solos team 1

Damborgson
Before Thor became a skyfather he was already causally busting holes in Captain America's shield with his eyebeams and dented it with Mjolnir.

He hit's like a truck. That was before his epiphany against the Desak Destroyer where he casually beheaded it with a Mjolnir toss. A being immune to the magic of gods.

PillarofOsiris
The Odin Force Thor from JMS's arc would give Thanos a good run IMO. King Thor would crush him.

Damborgson
JMS Thor and Thanos are around the same level. It can go either way to me. King Thor has a noticeable edge over him for sure.

Sin I AM
Qft kt displayed nothing that would place him above thanos

Damborgson
His eye beams before he became a skyfather were enough to slag adamantium and punch through cap's shield.

he basically no sold a super amped destroyer's disintegration beam, which turned loki into a skeleton with the inital hit, and a human powered destroyer killed regular Thor with one point blank hit.

Desak was immune to the magic of gods and before Thor hit skyfather status, he was beginning to turn Desak to dust.

He also one shot decapitated the amped destroyer who was imune to godly magic. That's not something Thanos could replicate imo.

He can use the environment to bury restrain his opponents, stop time with the wave of a hand, create containment fields with the wave of a hand, etc. He's above Thanos. Thanos would last thanks to his freakish durability. And that he's no push over. But he would lose in the end.

JakeTheBank
Qft kt displayed nothing that would place him above thanos

Not true, but okay.

lannfear
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
I think Superman Prime solos team 1 I am used to you being wrong by now. What's one more time.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson
His eye beams before he became a skyfather were enough to slag adamantium and punch through cap's shield.

he basically no sold a super amped destroyer's disintegration beam, which turned loki into a skeleton with the inital hit, and a human powered destroyer killed regular Thor with one point blank hit.

Desak was immune to the magic of gods and before Thor hit skyfather status, he was beginning to turn Desak to dust.

He also one shot decapitated the amped destroyer who was imune to godly magic. That's not something Thanos could replicate imo.

He can use the environment to bury restrain his opponents, stop time with the wave of a hand, create containment fields with the wave of a hand, etc. He's above Thanos. Thanos would last thanks to his freakish durability. And that he's no push over. But he would lose in the end.

Replication of feats isn't a prerequisite for being a peer. KT though powerful is not his father. He possessed the power but lacked the skill/finesse to stomp Thanos. IMO they are equals

DarkSaint85

Have you actually read a comic before?

Batman-Prime
Team two.

Diesldude
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have you actually read a comic before?
Comic? WTH is that? Wiki and UTube + personal bias is all you need to post here.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have you actually read a comic before? facepalm You Clearly Did Not Get My Point....

SquallX
KT at his peak is a mid skyfather imo. With zeus still being above him of course. Team two should take it. Prime and thanos will be pretty even and so will kt vs zeus for a bit withzeus winning and finishing thanos.

Prime and Thanos are not equal, prime shits on Thanos in everything but intelligence.

Damborgson
Replication of feats isn't a prerequisite for being a peer. KT though powerful is not his father. He possessed the power but lacked the skill/finesse to stomp Thanos. IMO they are equals

Never said it was. My intention with the other post wasn't to get you to match them. And of course not. Odin is an elite skyfather. KT is a mid skyfather which would put him above Thanos. Never said it was a stomp either. You can be someone's superior and not beat the crap out of them, which I don't see KT really doing to Thanos. But he will win almost every single time. Ok I guess you can keep thinking they are equals but you're wrong in this case.

Damborgson
Originally posted by SquallX
Prime and Thanos are not equal, prime shits on Thanos in everything but intelligence.

They are peers though. And Thanos isn't known for his inability to contend with people in a higher weight class than him.

SquallX
They are peers though. And Thanos isn't known for his inability to contend with people in a higher weight class than him.

There not peers, Superman Prime is league above Thanos without serious prep and artifacts as back up.

1On1 with no prep or gear on Thanos side yo help h, he last as long as Prime allows him too.

Damborgson
There not peers, Superman Prime is league above Thanos without serious prep and artifacts as back up.

1On1 with no prep or gear on Thanos side yo help h, he last as long as Prime allows him too.

You don't even see them as peers? k...

Superboy prime no doubt has some amazing feats but likewise has been damaged by people quite a bit lower than Thanos. Thanos is a physical beast with durability to keep him in the game, shields, and blasts that are nothing to scoff at. I guess I just don't see why it'd be such a one sided beat down?

PillarofOsiris
All due respect to Thanos, but Prime would absolutely wreck him IMO. Especially if he uses his speed to any degree.

Sin I AM
Meh KT was nothing more than a glorified bruiser. He just didn't have the skill IMO to deal with a character like Thanos. All the things that make Odin what he is KT was not. That's y to me he is a Trans leve.character with skyfather level power. The potential was there but the ability was not. Amd that would be his downfall, add to the fact that he was hot-headed a coo head like Thanos wou be his undoing

Nihilist
All due respect to Thanos, but Prime would absolutely wreck him IMO. Especially if he uses his speed to any degree. Originally posted by SquallX

laughing out loud SMH

Badabing
All due respect to Thanos, but Prime would absolutely wreck him IMO. Especially if he uses his speed to any degree. like

Damborgson
Meh KT was nothing more than a glorified bruiser. He just didn't have the skill IMO to deal with a character like Thanos. All the things that make Odin what he is KT was not. That's y to me he is a Trans leve.character with skyfather level power. The potential was there but the ability was not. Amd that would be his downfall, add to the fact that he was hot-headed a coo head like Thanos wou be his undoing

Ok well so far all i've hear from you is opinion. Which in the end unless backed up means little to nothing. Odin wasn't being fancy when he was kicking around Thanos. He was just blasting him.

Yeah it looks like you're just gonna believe whatever you want and ignore the rest. It's fine I guess. Don't see why you'd like to intentionally be wrong though.

Sin I AM
Ok well so far all i've hear from you is opinion. Which in the end unless backed up means little to nothing. Odin wasn't being fancy when he was kicking around Thanos. He was just blasting him.

Yeah it looks like you're just gonna believe whatever you want and ignore the rest. It's fine I guess. Don't see why you'd like to intentionally be wrong though.

Hmmm you have me mistaken everything here is opinion based seeing as how neither incarnation of the characters met. I could use the same troll logic your usingand say Thanos UN-killable and was taking out high ends easily. Bottom line is based off what iiread they seemed even

Damborgson
Hmmm you have me mistaken everything here is opinion based seeing as how neither incarnation of the characters met. I could use the same troll logic your usingand say Thanos UN-killable and was taking out high ends easily. Bottom line is based off what iiread they seemed even

You know exactly what I mean. erm I'm offering you proof, reasons why KT is the superior. you are not. You just feel that he's trans and ignore what i say to keep thinking that. It's fine. you can think it but you're still wrong is the point.

There's no trolling here. If you're taking it that way then thats your problem.

Cool story sis.

SquallX
All due respect to Thanos, but Prime would absolutely wreck him IMO. Especially if he uses his speed to any degree.

Too bad this isnt Superboy Prime, but Superman Prime. As an Guardian Amp Prime, while losing said amp was able to take a Universe blast point blank, with barely any damage done to him, but to Knock him out.

Damborgson
oh....it is GA SBP....ok yeah Thanos gets the shit kicked out of him.

I was arguing against SBP. >_>

Sin I AM
You know exactly what I mean. erm I'm offering you proof, reasons why KT is the superior. you are not. You just feel that he's trans and ignore what i say to keep thinking that. It's fine. you can think it but you're still wrong is the point.

There's no trolling here. If you're taking it that way then thats your problem.

Cool story sis.

Hmmmm, proof what proof? Everything u stated is common knowledge. He killed prof hulk thing sans OF took out Logan desak destroyer got it. I just don't see how that makes him a Mid-sky. I didn't realize you were the authority on powerlevels. Still its a silly argumentsince they are on the same team and wont beat zeus n prime

keiththegreat
Too bad this isnt Superboy Prime, but Superman Prime. As an Guardian Amp Prime, while losing said amp was able to take a Universe blast point blank, with barely any damage done to him, but to Knock him out.

I believe he just said "prime would wreck thanos".

PillarofOsiris

WTF?

This is from page one of this thread:

Prime survived a universe buster. Even HIGH skyfathers like Odin have AT BEST been described as galaxy busters (debatable at that).

Board Walker
That and the fact that Superman prime (amped by absorbing a guardian) needed no sunlight to be powered, and was to the level of being able to utterly dominate an imp.

Nihilist
That and the fact that Superman prime (amped by absorbing a guardian) needed no sunlight to be powered, and was to the level of being able to utterly dominate an imp. Dominate a Imp, lol context.

Damborgson
Hmmmm, proof what proof? Everything u stated is common knowledge. He killed prof hulk thing sans OF took out Logan desak destroyer got it. I just don't see how that makes him a Mid-sky. I didn't realize you were the authority on powerlevels. Still its a silly argumentsince they are on the same team and wont beat zeus n prime

Proof doesn't need to be something unknown. It proves my case which is what makes it the proof.

Guess I can't help you there. No one can stop you from just shaking your head and saying "no".

Knowing where a character is at in contrast to you doesn't make me some sort of authority figure on the subject. laughing out loud Just correct in this case.

I agree they will lose.

quanchi112
Prime and Thanos are not equal, prime shits on Thanos in everything but intelligence. Teen Titans. Thanos would destroy Prime. Originally posted by SquallX
Too bad this isnt Superboy Prime, but Superman Prime. As an Guardian Amp Prime, while losing said amp was able to take a Universe blast point blank, with barely any damage done to him, but to Knock him out. That's speculative. You have no proof.

Diesldude
A lot of people forget that teen titans fight with SBP was at night. SBP isn't at 100% out of the sun. Think nuclear man from superman IV.

quanchi112
A lot of people forget that teen titans fight with SBP was at night. SBP isn't at 100% out of the sun. Think nuclear man from superman IV. Was that ever referred to as weakening Superboy Prime ? If that's so you are suggesting in a dark room Prime is heavily depowered. That's even worse for Prime than anything else.

PillarofOsiris
He's not depowered in the dark, but it has been stated and shown on panel numerous times that Prime is far more dependent on the sun than Superman. Then again, he fought Kal-L and Superman under a red sun, fought GL's in deep space, so the full extent of how depowered he gets "in the dark" is anyone's guess.

quanchi112
He's not depowered in the dark, but it has been stated and shown on panel numerous times that Prime is far more dependent on the sun than Superman. Then again, he fought Kal-L and Superman under a red sun, fought GL's in deep space, so the full extent of how depowered he gets "in the dark" is anyone's guess. You just said at night time he is. So without the environment favoring him you believe he's weaker.

abhilegend
Team 2.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 2. Based on ?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Presumably zeus, since either of team one can deal with prime

abhilegend
Based on ?
Feats.

PillarofOsiris
You just said at night time he is. So without the environment favoring him you believe he's weaker.

Again, he's not DEPOWERED. He is more dependent on the sun though than Superman is though. And yeah, if Prime's been under a red sun for a long time and nowhere near a yellow sun, then yeah, team 1 wins. Is that what you want to hear? It's like saying Hulk beat the Silver Surfer when the Surfer was cut off from the power cosmic. It always comes down to weakness exploitation with Marvel fanboys.

quanchi112
Presumably zeus, since either of team one can deal with prime Abhi rarely debates anymore. Originally posted by abhilegend
Feats. Be more specific. I am trying to help build you into a better debater.

Again, he's not DEPOWERED. He is more dependent on the sun though than Superman is though. And yeah, if Prime's been under a red sun for a long time and nowhere near a yellow sun, then yeah, team 1 wins. Is that what you want to hear? It's like saying Hulk beat the Silver Surfer when the Surfer was cut off from the power cosmic. It always comes down to weakness exploitation with Marvel fanboys. You said without a sun he's depowered. he either is at full strength or he isn't. You are all over the place. Your points don't make any sense because it's an excuses because you hate the showing.

iceman24567
Team 2

abhilegend
Abhi rarely debates anymore. Be more specific. I am trying to help build you into a better debater.

You said without a sun he's depowered. he either is at full strength or he isn't. You are all over the place. Your points don't make any sense because it's an excuses because you hate the showing.
laughing out loud
I debate with people worth debating. Team 2 wins.

quanchi112
laughing out loud
I debate with people worth debating. Team 2 wins. You lose real good. Pretend you're better than people. I always said you were delusional.

abhilegend
You lose real good. Pretend you're better than people. I always said you were delusional.
That's rich coming from you. I don't pretend anything. I've always said that you are just a troll.

iceman24567
Here we go again ignore quan and move on no point spamming up the thread in a pissing contest

quanchi112
That's rich coming from you. I don't pretend anything. I've always said that you are just a troll. Says the guy who repeated his baseless statement of the moon taxed King Thor after I explained what the writer said about the issue. That's what a troll does ignore everything. I accept everything you don't.

abhilegend
Says the guy who repeated his baseless statement of the moon taxed King Thor after I explained what the writer said about the issue. That's what a troll does ignore everything. I accept everything you don't.
He was taxed on panel and that's what matters. Who cares what writers said in interviews and other venues? Pak said that nobody below galactus could've beaten hulk at the end of WWH. Doesn't makes it true. Yeah you are just a troll.

quanchi112
He was taxed on panel and that's what matters. Who cares what writers said in interviews and other venues? Pak said that nobody below galactus could've beaten hulk at the end of WWH. Doesn't makes it true. Yeah you are just a troll. It was a story told by Volstagg to a child. The writer expanded on it. Pak arguing about a fictional battle that didn't occur on panel isn't the same thing as clarifying a scene in marvel continuity. If you think it is then you're more lost than I thought.

abhilegend
It was a story told by Volstagg to a child. The writer expanded on it. Pak arguing about a fictional battle that didn't occur on panel isn't the same thing as clarifying a scene in marvel continuity. If you think it is then you're more lost than I thought.
Doesn't makes any difference unless there is some proof that the story was exagarrated from truth. Mind giving me the link to this explanation because I don't trust your word at all.
laughing out loud @being lost coming from you.

quanchi112
Doesn't makes any difference unless there is some proof that the story was exagarrated from truth. Mind giving me the link to this explanation because I don't trust your word at all.
laughing out loud @being lost coming from you. No, I won't 'give you the link since you think you're better than me. When you finally man up and develop the experience to challenge me in a battlezone only then will you have me running around to prove something.

The story itself in the comic didn't need further explanation but whatever.

abhilegend
No, I won't 'give you the link since you think you're better than me. When you finally man up and develop the experience to challenge me in a battlezone only then will you have me running around to prove something.

The story itself in the comic didn't need further explanation but whatever.
So nothing as usual. Good. Team 2 wins.

red sabre
You don't even see them as peers? k...

Superboy prime no doubt has some amazing feats but likewise has been damaged by people quite a bit lower than Thanos. Thanos is a physical beast with durability to keep him in the game, shields, and blasts that are nothing to scoff at. I guess I just don't see why it'd be such a one sided beat down?

only this is not superboy prime its GA SBP

quanchi112
So nothing as usual. Good. Team 2 wins. You aren't worthy. Team Thanos ftw.

Damborgson
Originally posted by red sabre
only this is not superboy prime its GA SBP

oh....it is GA SBP....ok yeah Thanos gets the shit kicked out of him.

I was arguing against SBP. >_>

little slow to react are we sabre?

Diesldude
SBP solo's and then Zeus let's him fck Hera in return for letting him live.

quanchi112
SBP solo's and then Zeus let's him fck Hera in return for letting him live. Just like Prime solo'd the Teen Titans ? Is that the solo you're smashing for ?

iceman24567
Team 2

Board Walker
I do agree that Prime could take all 3.

iceman24567
I do agree that Prime could take all 3. Agree with whom?

quanchi112
I do agree that Prime could take all 3. laughing out loud

red sabre
little slow to react are we sabre?

still better than arguing couple of pages the wrong character cool

JakeTheBank
I do agree that Prime could take all 3.

Damborgson
still better than arguing couple of pages the wrong character cool

I argued like what 3 posts? laughing out loud dumbass.

edit: sorry thats sounding a little to harsh. Unintelligent buttox http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/smurph.gif

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
... Disturbing huh? laughing

NemeBro
I do agree that Prime could take all 3. Well you're a pretty smart guy.

abhilegend
You aren't worthy. Team Thanos ftw.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by abhilegend
So nothing as usual. Good. Team 2 wins.

red sabre
I argued like what 3 posts? laughing out loud dumbass.

edit: sorry thats sounding a little to harsh. Unintelligent buttox http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/smurph.gif

ok i will treat you like a dumbass, in page 1 and page 3 you were talking about SBP and not GA SBP therefor indeed you were adressing the wrong character for couple of pages dumbass

Damborgson
ok i will treat you like a dumbass, in page 1 and page 3 you were talking about SBP and not GA SBP therefor indeed you were adressing the wrong character for couple of pages dumbass

laughing out loud troll harder. A post or two on the mentioned pages does not equal arguing for pages. It was a few pages and I caught my mistake. Way breore you opened your mouth to start blabbering stupudity just to try and get a shot in at one of the regulars so you might get noticed by the others .

red sabre
laughing out loud troll harder. A post or two on the mentioned pages does not equal arguing for pages. It was a few pages and I caught my mistake. Way breore you opened your mouth to start blabbering stupudity just to try and get a shot in at one of the regulars so you might get noticed by the others .

i see that i have to treat you like a dumb ass again, arguing for couple pages does not mean you have to fill the overall amount of couple pages with your posts, it means you had to post for couple of pages, and since you posted in page 1 and page 3 posts about a different character that means you were arguing for couple of pages about a different character.

its not my fault that reading the OP and simply arguing the characters that are stated and spelled for you is just too hard

Diesldude
Just like Prime solo'd the Teen Titans ? Is that the solo you're smashing for ? No but I'm sure he can find some cuffs layig around somewhere though. Thannos gets cuffed and Zeus/Jupiter goes Caligua on him.

TheGodKiller
No but I'm sure he can find some cuffs layig around somewhere though. Thannos gets cuffed and Zeus/Jupiter goes Caligua on him.

Or some grass to slip on ?

quanchi112
No but I'm sure he can find some cuffs layig around somewhere though. Thannos gets cuffed and Zeus/Jupiter goes Caligua on him. That's not canon. The teen titans beatdown was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.