Which comic book series do you enjoy Reading the most?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
Which separate comic book series do you enjoy reading/purchasing the most? Based on whatever reason but reasons can steam from series having the best plot-twist,villians,story and best alternitive universes/version of character.

psycho gundam
the glory days are long gone, they all lose imo

TheHulk
Hulk.....But Since He Ain't In The Poll I'll Go With Batman Second Being Iron Man And Third Being Superman. Spawn Is Cool

srankmissingnin
Poll Question: "Which independent comic book hero series is the one you purchasing and enjoy reading?"

Superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Flash
Spiderman
Thor
Iron man

facepalm

TheHulk
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Poll Question: "Which independent comic book hero series is the one you purchasing and enjoy reading?"

Superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Flash
Spiderman
Thor
Iron man

facepalm Huh?

Mshinu
Of solo titles, maybe Punisher. Moon Knight used to be good, haven`t read in a long while.

Of the ones listed, tie between Green Lantern/Thor/Iron Man

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Superman
Batman
Wonder woman
Green lantern
Aquaman
Flash
Spiderman
Thor
Iron man

facepalm
what I meant was no team comics like x-men, jla, x-factor, batman/superman, fantastic+spiderman four/avengers and such. Just heros in there own comic strips

dmills
Nothing currently from Marvel. Animal Man in DC. Invincible (even though its taken a strange turn the last few issues).

Bentley
Probably Spawn, it was decent the last time I checked. Action Comics is cool too -the Superman title is weak-.

abhilegend
Action comics.

Endless Mike
Of the ones in the list, I would say Thor

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the glory days are long gone, they all lose imo

thumb up

h1a8
I love Spidey more than anyone. He's my favorite by far.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
I love Spidey more than anyone. He's my favorite by far.

fLrpBLDWyCI

DarkSaint85
Out of all of those, Batman or Thor.

Kazenji
Originally posted by TheHulk
Huh?

You put the word "Independent" for the poll and those characters aren't from a Independent publisher cept from Spawn.

TheGodKiller
Where's the FF ?

DarkSaint85
I guess they weren't included because its a team book (thus going against his definition of the word 'independent') and its published by Marvel (thus going against normal people's definition).

Flyattractor
They are still and or making a Spawn Comic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.