Sabertooth (origins) vs Blade(movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Fight.

red sabre
smile

Nietzschean
Blade

Reacting2
Originally posted by Nietzschean
Blade this, he is faster and stronger.. Happy Dance

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Reacting2
this, he is faster and stronger.. Happy Dance And def has better weapons.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Reacting2
this, he is faster and stronger.. Happy Dance

Then a guy who used 20 foot+ trees as baseball bats?confused

I doubt it.

Impediment
Hand to hand, Victor wins. His healing factor is his asset. His claws also rip Blade to shreds.

Give Blade the Sword of the Daywalker and Victor is toast.

Impediment
I'll make an exception this time, but please read the rules next time. wink

Click me.

the ninjak
A random encounter in a forum environment.

Blades gonna run out of bullets eventually. Sabs will keep leaping, healing what bullets do hit him. Blade will need to use his bullets close as he goes in for takedown.

Eventually the fight will get close claws vs sword. Cept Sabs is stronger. And one could argue they are equally as crafty but in different ways.

Sabs could lose and arm no probs. Why not? But then again Blade never got a chunk of guts splashed everywhere either.

This is a tough fight. I would've given it to Sabs if it wasn't for the fact that he has no environment to play with. No environmental items to use his superior strength and no obstacles to gain an advantage just flat ground.

Blade 5.5/10....a good fight.

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
Hand to hand, Victor wins. His healing factor is his asset. His claws also rip Blade to shreds.

Give Blade the Sword of the Daywalker and Victor is toast.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.