I Quit Match:Captain America vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,BFR Is Obviously Not A Option,No Gadgets And No Shield. Fist To Fist,Grappling,Martial Arts Or Playing Dirty It Does Not Matter Simply Put It's A All Out Brawl.

This Is A WWE Fashion I Quit Match. First Man To Be Beaten Till The Point He Says "I Quit" Loses.

Captain America Knows That If He Loses USA Will Get Nuked Till There Is Nothing Left. While Batman Knows That If He Loses Gotham(It's Stupid To Compare A State To An Entire Country I Know) Will Get Nuked.

Who Wins........No Better Yet...Who Quits!?

Mshinu
Stalemate, no way either would say those words (and no way in hell when it would trigger a nuclear inferno on civilians).

By the way, your punctuation also needs work.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Stalemate, no way either would say those words That's Why It's A good Match big grin

srankmissingnin
I don't think even Batman would leverage the lives of Gotham City over the entire country... he probably forfeits when the bell rings, then tracks down the person responsible and brings him to justice.

Hyperion Prime
Those two both have wills of steel. I don't see either ever saying I quit. Worse case scenario one says I quit and they team up and stop the nuclear attack.

TheHulk
There Is No Way Getting Out Of This Match!

But Makes Sense

Mshinu
Originally posted by TheHulk
There Is No Way Getting Out Of This Match!

Then they both comit suicide MA style by breaking their own neck.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Then they both comit suicide MA style by breaking their own neck. miffed:

abhilegend
Stalemate.

DarkSaint85
What happens if they both die

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What happens if they both die

Comics cease to exist.

Silent Master
Neither says I quit, so Cap ends of beating Batman into a coma.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Silent Master

I was going to say that before, but I was afraid to start a batman vs cap war. if Cap wanted to he woould beat bats to death. Besides America would be on Caps side, because no one cares about Gotham.

nwg202
stalemate.

tkitna
Originally posted by Silent Master

I was going to say that Batman wouldnt be able to say 'I Quit' because he'd be unconscious so what would happen then?

quanchi112
Batman taps.

BlackZero30x
They would both reach the same decision........to kill each other. Batman would refuse to let gotham die but he would also know rogers couldn't let the entire U.S. blow and nor could he. Cap would also come to that conclusion so they would probably start talking before even attacking. After the talk they would silently agree by staring into each others eyes that the only way to save everyone would be to kill each other. Finally they would both make a death strike on one another.

8swords
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
They would both reach the same decision........to kill each other. Batman would refuse to let gotham die but he would also know rogers couldn't let the entire U.S. blow and nor could he. Cap would also come to that conclusion so they would probably start talking before even attacking. After the talk they would silently agree by staring into each others eyes that the only way to save everyone would be to kill each other. Finally they would both make a death strike on one another.

i totally agree. its like what they did on JLA vs avengers except for the killing each other part. stick out tongue
but that kinda makes me think, is there a way/martial arts move that can one shot cap?he is a SS.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by BlackZero30x

Not really. They only lose if one says I quit. Either one is knocked out long enough to count or die. If one is out of the fight, no one actually says I quit at all.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Not really. They only lose if one says I quit. Either one is knocked out long enough to count or die. If one is out of the fight, no one actually says I quit at all.

the poster said they can't escape the fight so imo death would be the only way out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.