Monkey D.Luffy vs Roronoa Zoro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR And This Are Pre-Time Skip Versions, Who Wins And Why?

TheAuraAngel
Mugiwara.

TheHulk
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Mugiwara. -.-

TheAuraAngel
Straw Hat. Because he is better in general.

TheHulk
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Straw Hat. Because he is better in general. Just Explain Cause Oda Said Twice They Are Equals.

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheHulk
Just Explain Cause Oda Said Twice They Are Equals. Based on feats Luffy >Zoro or Sanji.

TheHulk
Originally posted by iceman24567
Based on feats Luffy >Zoro or Sanji. You Really Had To Follow Me All The Way Here? I Agree Though Bout The Fts.

menokokoro
They are both extremely determined, but Luffy has had many more occasions where he is almost dying during the fight, and still manages to win, and in much more extreme cases as well. Luffy wins.

BloodRain
Going with Luff, if only by a hair.

And obviously current Luffy as he's demonstrated more of his new feats than Zoro has.

Q99
Luffy can punch out more attacks-per-second, and he also can do stronger attacks. Though lacking weapons, he'll have a harder time blocking shots so should also take hits a bit more often.

It's a good fight but Strawhat wins.

TheHulk
I Think It Can Go Back And Fourth Honestly

TheHulk
/bump

Q99
Nowadays Luffy has armament Haki, making him more suited for taking on weapons.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Q99
Nowadays Luffy has armament Haki, making him more suited for taking on weapons. Lol I should ask the mods to edit it to To the Pre time skip version.

Lol anyway Zoro has armament Haki too but don't know if it will increase slicing ability to cut Luffy normally....

Q99
Lol I should ask the mods to edit it to To the Pre time skip version.

The Op was the pre-skip version, it was already answered.

I'm just adding that both of them getting Haki overall benefits Luffy a bit more.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Q99
The Op was the pre-skip version, it was already answered.

I'm just adding that both of them getting Haki overall benefits Luffy a bit more. Lol to me Zoro and Sanji would benefit the most! Luffy Pre time skip can already take most logia users and all the main villains in each arc.While Zoro and Sanji prob would not.

Example. It was not because Zoro was not strong enough to beat Crocodile but mainly because his swords would have just cut through nothing due to Croc being a logia but with Haki,Zoro would have beaten Croc like Luffy, hell! Luffy would have had a easier time beating Crocodile with Haki,same as Zoro. Even if we were to use Arlong park arc Zoro against Crocodile,with Haki he still could have won.

Q99
In a Luffy vs Zoro fight? It helps Luffy because it can prevent from being cut.

Against other foes? It probably helps them all about equally.

TheHulk
In general yes it helps them all equally...

And yea Luffy with Arm Haki will prevent him from being sliced up..

NotAllThatEvil
I thought pre time skip luffy couldn't handlw pointy things?

TheHulk
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
I thought pre time skip luffy couldn't handlw pointy things? He can't....well barely at least cause don't forget about he tanked "cat out of the bag" I forgot the guy with the claws name and forgot the actual ability name so I use the eng dub name

Luffygear4
luffy was stabbed through the chest by crocodile, and survived in alabasta arc. as of now i see luffy being a tad bit faster, and i also believe he hits harder. their reaction time is about even. but i think luffy has better haki. i gove it to luffy 6/10

TheHulk
Originally posted by Luffygear4
luffy was stabbed through the chest by crocodile, and survived in alabasta arc. as of now i see luffy being a tad bit faster, and i also believe he hits harder. their reaction time is about even. but i think luffy has better haki. i gove it to luffy 6/10 My point was Luffy being sliced into pieces not stabbed...

KingD19
Guy with the cat claws is named Kuro.

Luffygear4
My point was Luffy being sliced into pieces not stabbed...

i wasnt really replying to you, or else i would have quoted like im doing now, i was just giving a feat from which he was pierced a LONG time ago. he should do fairly well against a nice amount of cuts and stabs. and also oda set up an obvious hierarchy of the crew luffy=1, zoro=2, sanji=3, this is displayed in the cp9 arc when it is said luffy's opponent, lucci had a douriki of 4000, kaku's was 2200 before eating the devil fruit, and jyabra's was 2000 after eating his devil fruit, zoro could not have beat lucci.

Nephthys
I wonder if Luffy could take Sanji and Zoro at the same time. mmm

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
I wonder if Luffy could take Sanji and Zoro at the same time. mmm

I think that'd be a bit much!

Nephthys
Eh, I think he could. He's faster and stronger than them with better haki.

Q99
I don't think by that much, though.

TheHulk
i wasnt really replying to you, or else i would have quoted like im doing now, i was just giving a feat from which he was pierced a LONG time ago. he should do fairly well against a nice amount of cuts and stabs. and also oda set up an obvious hierarchy of the crew luffy=1, zoro=2, sanji=3, this is displayed in the cp9 arc when it is said luffy's opponent, lucci had a douriki of 4000, kaku's was 2200 before eating the devil fruit, and jyabra's was 2000 after eating his devil fruit, zoro could not have beat lucci. Yea and what shit on that arguement is if you want to talk about CP9 arc....lol Oda said twice Luffy and Zoro are equals. BOOM!

Luffygear4
ok, you can be equal with someone, but after a fight goes on long enough someone is gonna get the upper hand, i see that being luffy. tho zoro has the great durability (only by a little seeing asthough luffy is rubber), luffy has greater stamina.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Eh, I think he could. He's faster and stronger than them with better haki. Him being faster than Sanji is very arguable at this point, considering Sanji's high level master of Rokushiki.

Luffy just has self-taught Soru.

TheHulk
ok, you can be equal with someone, but after a fight goes on long enough someone is gonna get the upper hand, i see that being luffy. tho zoro has the great durability (only by a little seeing asthough luffy is rubber), luffy has greater stamina. I can agree with this smile

TheHulk
Originally posted by NemeBro
Him being faster than Sanji is very arguable at this point, considering Sanji's high level master of Rokushiki.

Luffy just has self-taught Soru. Luffy faster than Sanji? Arguable but still funny laughing out loud

Luffygear4
Luffy faster than Sanji? Arguable but still funny laughing out loud

speed for straw hats in order goes like this for me
1.sanji, sanji has best rokushiki in the crew, and fights based around leg strength
2.luffy, luffy then has an good soru, but isnt professional and can only do it gear 2
3.brook brook is probably the second if not first lightest on the crew other then base chopper
4.zoro, tho zoro trains his legs, i put him fourth because hes big and heavy along with 3 katanas
5.chopper, he is still a four legged creature, all of which are easily faster then average human
6.usopp, he is faster then franky, also was able to outrun a fishmen alrong arc
7.franky, he has strong legs tho is the heaviest strawhat, therefor one of the slowest
8/ 9.nami/ robin, probably nami idek

TheHulk
speed for straw hats in order goes like this for me
1.sanji, sanji has best rokushiki in the crew, and fights based around leg strength
2.luffy, luffy then has an good soru, but isnt professional and can only do it gear 2
3.brook brook is probably the second if not first lightest on the crew other then base chopper
4.zoro, tho zoro trains his legs, i put him fourth because hes big and heavy along with 3 katanas
5.chopper, he is still a four legged creature, all of which are easily faster then average human
6.usopp, he is faster then franky, also was able to outrun a fishmen alrong arc
7.franky, he has strong legs tho is the heaviest strawhat, therefor one of the slowest
8/ 9.nami/ robin, probably nami idek Fair enough but the Zoro and Brook one is very debatable.

Luffygear4
Fair enough but the Zoro and Brook one is very debatable.

i would have put that in the previous comment but didnt feel like typing it but yes, it depends on your opinion because this ones pretty debatable

TheHulk
i would have put that in the previous comment but didnt feel like typing it but yes, it depends on your opinion because this ones pretty debatable I remember Zoro dodging a bullet that was fired at a very close range, not to mention.

TheHulk
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.