Celestials vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Arishem
Tiamut
Exitar

vs

Jean Grey Phoenix
Rune King Thor
Trion Juggernaut
Zeus
Onslaught
Galactus (Just ate a planet)
Void (Siege)
Uatu
Bor
Osiris
Gaea

No BFR

guy222
Celestials

TheMask
Team

zopzop
Originally posted by TheMask
Team
laughing

Celestials.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Arishem
Tiamut
Exitar

vs

Jean Grey Phoenix
Rune King Thor
Trion Juggernaut
Zeus
Onslaught
Galactus (Just ate a planet)
Void (Siege)
Uatu
Bor
Osiris
Gaea

Celestials should win.

Slaanesh
Celestial..Galactus may provide a challenge..and maybe Onslaught if he had franklin power..

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Celestial..Galactus may provide a challenge..and maybe Onslaught if he had franklin power..

If each of them gives a challenge to a single celestial, shouldn't the third celestial have trouble against the remaining team?

ie RKT, Gaea, uatu, bor, Zeus, Osiris,void, trion, and phoenix?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by keiththegreat
If each of them gives a challenge to a single celestial, shouldn't the third celestial have trouble against the remaining team?

ie RKT, Gaea, uatu, bor, Zeus, Osiris,void, trion, and phoenix?

not really..Tiamut can take down Galactus..Arishem can take care of Onslaught or Phoenix..the other have no hope whatsoever against Exitar..none of them is even close in term of power to Exitar..

galactusischere
Team.

TheGodKiller
Celestials .

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Slaanesh
not really..Tiamut can take down Galactus..Arishem can take care of Onslaught or Phoenix..the other have no hope whatsoever against Exitar..none of them is even close in term of power to Exitar..

Uatu MIGHT be close. Maybe close enough to make a difference with the rest of them. But I'd say the Celestials win.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Uatu MIGHT be close. Maybe close enough to make a difference with the rest of them. But I'd say the Celestials win.

i don't think so..Uatu isn't even on Galactus level..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.