Best Fight Scene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
We've all seen hundreds of fight scenes but which one would you call the best i'll start this off with Neo first fight against Agent Smith

qaLvcM-u4ns

edit - i swear this was the first fight scene where i could actually feel everytime the bad guy connected.

Darth Martin
Veidt vs Comedian

KingD19
^ That wasn't a fight scene. It was Comedian getting attacked while his guard was down and getting demolished before thrown out of a window. If anything I'd call it a hand to hand assassination.

siriuswriter
I've just seen "The Avengers" so I can think of none other than the second half of the movie. big grin

marwash22
are we talking strictly martial arts or are we to include gun fights as well?

marwash22
there are also fights like Spidey vs Doc Oc from Spider-man 2 that don't feature martial arts, but are still very good fight scenes.

marwash22
kpAzFfQhDFU&feature=related

Natemerc
Tisk tisk my friends, have we forgotten one of the best movie fight scenes of all time?

I can't link the youtube video because of post restrictions BUT I can just name it.

Kill Bill's The Bride Vs Gogo and the Crazy 88's.

Nuff Said.

0mega Spawn
also i'd personally put this scene far at the top of my lists
hiANsBkgqjU

Placidity
T8Cf8jFsBxg

JPTgQm5skkg

F3SfiDwtAEA

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=510181& amp;highlight=title%3A%28fight%29+forumid%3A2+user
id%3A114156

marwash22
Kung Fu Hustle had a good collection of fight scenes.

hSo-Rg2vEm8&feature=related

-Pr-
No good versions online, but when of the best ones i've seen recently would be the one between Gina Carano (hope I'm spelling that right) and Michael Fassbender in the Hotel Room in Haywire. Suitably brutal, and it actually looked like those moves hurt.

Jet Li in the pit in Danny The Dog was pretty damn sweet too.

jalek moye
One of my favs

3Y06TSGZqGw

marwash22
Ong Bak:

-QSk4vdzHMM&feature=related

Chocolate:

vUoOCmol_SI

love that girl and the movie.

marwash22
Blade II:

6xzTmnmvVO4

Mindset
Fight Club

Edward Norton vs. Jared Leto.

He did what I always wanted to do.

Beat the shit out of Jared Leto.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by marwash22

Chocolate:

vUoOCmol_SI

love that girl and the movie. laughing
I thought that guy was that preacher from the beginning of 28 days later

Patient_Leech
Dude from Kung Pow vs. The Cow...

PEQn3eXCmvE

Esau Cairn
I don't know what s'pposed to be good about that Chocolate dojo fight...it's kinda one of the worse choreographed sequences I've seen in a long time.
Do you want any more cheese with those sound effects?

Mindset
Yea, it's pretty terrible.

Jackie Chan's last fight big fight in Legend of the Drunken Master is good so if Jet Li's last fight in Fist of Legend.

I also liked Chan's fight against Benny the Jet.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I don't know what s'pposed to be good about that Chocolate dojo fight...it's kinda one of the worse choreographed sequences I've seen in a long time.
Do you want any more cheese with those sound effects?

thats not bad choreography IMO its just the way muay thai looks on film

marwash22
to each his own.

marwash22
King Kong:

ZYZsJYZVt5g

Mindset
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
thats not bad choreography IMO its just the way muay thai looks on film Ong Bak didn't look like that.

marwash22
Way of the Dragon:

JLO1YIWQuXE

marwash22
Episode I:

ePLTFxd0UCQ

KingD19
Jet Li's scenes in HERO.

Jet Li v Jackie Chan in Forbidden Kingdom.

And a lot of Jet Li's fights in Fearless.

rudester
whats that asian movie western where..its filmed in the desert and its about a gang that comes into town and starts ordering people around,,,,then they find this old man and women who turn out to be these old fighters from the past that have super fighting skills and start beating the gang up and save the village? Whats it called?

the ninjak
Originally posted by rudester
whats that asian movie western where..its filmed in the desert and its about a gang that comes into town and starts ordering people around,,,,then they find this old man and women who turn out to be these old fighters from the past that have super fighting skills and start beating the gang up and save the village? Whats it called?

Kung Fu Hustle

Mindset
Originally posted by rudester
whats that asian movie western where..its filmed in the desert and its about a gang that comes into town and starts ordering people around,,,,then they find this old man and women who turn out to be these old fighters from the past that have super fighting skills and start beating the gang up and save the village? Whats it called? The Color Purple

rudester
thats the one thanks...almost forgot about it... no it was kungfuhustle

marwash22
all the fight scenes are on the first page.

Originally posted by Mindset
The Color Purple laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.