I want a scholarship or youth Exchange Programme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBigManRevo
Hi

My Name is Raafat Abual-Azm I'm from Egypt my age is 16 (officially on 26/6)

I want a Scholarship or Youth Exchange Programme (for more than 1 year of course or allows me to stay with myself funding)

I want to complete my secondary Education in US or UK or Germany or Netherlands(Holland) or France or Canada

Because Egyptian Education at all Sucks

please help

thanks

Omega Vision
Go to Germany. Free education and an emphasis on mulit-culturalism.

Not that you wouldn't find a good education or be welcomed in America, but Germany is closer and there's no tuition.

TheBigManRevo
can you give me a link please

and what do you mean by no tution

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheBigManRevo
can you give me a link please

and what do you mean by no tution
Unfortunately I don't know any specific programs. What I know comes from what I've heard from the German department at my University which manages a few programs between American and German students.

By no tuition I mean that German colleges don't charge students for their education.

TheBigManRevo
Why you Ignored that I want the Secondary school not college since I'm 16

I think you call it in US High school

Lord Lucien
Hi

My Name is Raafat Abual-Azm I'm from Egypt my age is 16 (officially on 26/6)

I want a Scholarship or Youth Exchange Programme (for more than 1 year of course or allows me to stay with myself funding)

I want to complete my secondary Education in US or UK or Germany or Netherlands(Holland) or France or Canada

Because Egyptian Education at all Sucks

please help

thanks Don't come to Canada looking for education, you'll be made to riot and march in the streets demanding Change.

It'll be like you never left Egypt.

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Don't come to Canada looking for education, you'll be made to riot and march in the streets demanding Change.

It'll be like you never left Egypt.

ٍSeriously you don't know Egyptian Education

Astner
First I'd like to say that know nothing of the educational system in Canada. That said:

Of the listed I'd definitely go with Germany. I was considering Holland, but it's too free of a country. You can buy marijuana in stores, you're free to carry cocaine and other drugs as long as it's for personal use, and then you have the world's largest pedophile activist group there as well. I just find it a bit scary.

Unless you have money to spend, you should rule out the U.S. and U.K. rather quickly. Not that their education holds any higher standard, in fact from what I've heard of the university life there from some of my friends who've been exchange students at Oxford and Standford, it's a lot more lax than here in Sweden -- which I'd imagine would be at the same level as in Germany -- however the listed universities shine when it comes to doctoral students. France is rather elite from what I understand, and it's very difficult to get into the educational system unless you have really good academic merits. But the education is probably the best in the world. That said, that's university and not high school. But I'd imagine that they're somewhat linked, and that you'd eventually continue to study.

Either way good luck! I hope it works out for you.

TheBigManRevo
I know all that I'm so okay with radical-liberalism of netherlands actually

but a little Question how can I've cocaine if it was for personal use then I'm not allowed to sell them so How Could I Get them

and Germany is ok with me too

but the problem I can't find any High school scholarships

I just someone to help me

I need help

Astner
I'd guess that you need a license to sell it. Based what I've heard you're allowed to carry up to three grams of cocaine. Which is insane, but the country hasn't gone under yet. I've only been in Amsterdam once, and that was on the airport in wait for the plane to Bali, so I have no personal experience.

Either way you should ask your school counselors, they'll help you with finding scholarships. This is hardly the right forum.

TheBigManRevo
ًWell in Egypt there is nothing called School Counselor
in Egypt Education is some of Shit mixed in a dumby way making them worse that's it

and Can you give me the right forum Please

TheBigManRevo
isn't there any help? !!

Digi
Whatever you do, don't go to an internet movie forum for help with this.

But seriously, just scour the internet. I don't know if what you hope for actually exists, but it probably does somewhere. We're not really the best people to ask though. School websites, or national education websites, are your best bet to start.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Astner

Unless you have money to spend, you should rule out the U.S. and U.K. rather quickly. Not that their education holds any higher standard, in fact from what I've heard of the university life there from some of my friends who've been exchange students at Oxford and Standford, it's a lot more lax than here in Sweden -- which I'd imagine would be at the same level as in Germany --
When the students from Dresden studying for a semester at FSU were asked if they'd consider staying to complete their studies they said no, because in their view FSU was more like a playground than a University.

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by Omega Vision
When the students from Dresden studying for a semester at FSU were asked if they'd consider staying to complete their studies they said no, because in their view FSU was more like a playground than a University.

What is FSU

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by Digi
Whatever you do, don't go to an internet movie forum for help with this.

But seriously, just scour the internet. I don't know if what you hope for actually exists, but it probably does somewhere. We're not really the best people to ask though. School websites, or national education websites, are your best bet to start.

I'm tired of searching do you have good ones

Digi
I'm tired of searching do you have good ones

That's the great thing about personal achievement. It's personal.

I'm tired of my job today. Do you want to do it for me at no pay? Come on dude. If it's important to you, go out and get it.

Astner
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It doesn't surprise me. From what I understand the most demanding schools in terms of natural sciences at least are located in France and in Russia. Ecole Polytechnique for instance has a hundred hours scheduled a week.

But at the same time it's important to note that the quality of an U.S. high school education is subpar to the European standard, and that Europe is more of a meritocracy than the U.S.

What is FSU
Florida State University.

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by Digi
That's the great thing about personal achievement. It's personal.

I'm tired of my job today. Do you want to do it for me at no pay? Come on dude. If it's important to you, go out and get it.

I didn't ask you to search I asked if you already know good ones

and I'm searching for a long time now it's just keep giving me the same results

TheBigManRevo
What should I do then??

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Astner
It doesn't surprise me. From what I understand the most demanding schools in terms of natural sciences at least are located in France and in Russia. Ecole Polytechnique for instance has a hundred hours scheduled a week.

But at the same time it's important to note that the quality of an U.S. high school education is subpar to the European standard, and that Europe is more of a meritocracy than the U.S.

Florida State University.
The problem with the American school system (same with all American problems really) is that there are plenty of Americans who believe that to push for reform would equal admitting that we're not #1.

Astner
What should I do then??
Get in contact with your school councilor. Unless you have verifiable merits you're not going anywhere, and only your school councilor can help you with that.

As for knowing good high schools, it's more an issue of what programme you read than what school you're in.

That said, public schools in the U.S. are somewhat of a joke, so if you intend to study in the U.S. then make sure you have the money to attend a private school. In Europe it's the reverse, public schools are generally better than private schools.

TheBigManRevo
Well anything is better than Egypt What is school counselor anyway I've never heard this term before and there is no such a thing in Egypt we're just having shit in our schools American System is heaven if compared to Egyptianssmile

Astner
Well anything is better than Egypt What is school counselor anyway I've never heard this term before and there is no such a thing in Egypt
The school counselor is the person that you talk to when it comes to matters regarding future studies. It would be extremely odd and disorganizing if you didn't.

TheBigManRevo
We Don't have any !!

Bardock42
I know all that I'm so okay with radical-liberalism of netherlands actually

but a little Question how can I've cocaine if it was for personal use then I'm not allowed to sell them so How Could I Get them

Well, I don't know the actual law in Holland, but the idea behind such a law is that possession is legal, selling it however isn't. So you'd have to buy it from someone who's doing something illegal. I assume the means of doing so are no different than in any other country where selling AND possessing are illegal.

and Germany is ok with me too

but the problem I can't find any High school scholarships

I just someone to help me

I need help

I don't think there are many, if any, high school scholarships, on account of the whole education system being free. Again, talking out my ass, but I don't think there's options to study a year of High School in Germany on exchange really, rather you'd have to move there and then wouldn't be educated there.

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, I don't know the actual law in Holland, but the idea behind such a law is that possession is legal, selling it however isn't. So you'd have to buy it from someone who's doing something illegal. I assume the means of doing so are no different than in any other country where selling AND possessing are illegal.

thanks alot

If I won't be educated there wher would I go unless for work which isn't suitable for me!!

so you are saying easily forget it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.