Nightwolf vs Dhalsim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Nightwolf Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3E4MOLwvZU0

VS

Dhalsim Highlights:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AYG3apK3Odc

Kazenji
I see what you did there.

BloodRain
Dunno what they can do, so Im going with the general SF>MK and say Dhalsim wins.

Ridley_Prime
What are Dhalsim's feats again? Nightwolf stalemated with Sindel, who singlehandedly killed most of the MK cast.

Zack Fair
Wolf.

To hell with Sim.

majid86
Nightwolf all the way

Drunkard Kid
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
What are Dhalsim's feats again? Nightwolf stalemated with Sindel, who singlehandedly killed most of the MK cast. Didn't both of them have some sort of massive external boost for that?

As for Dhalsim's feats, I honestly can't think of anything he's done of any real importance in the series except for get Cammy's heart to start waking up. Pity since I like his story and character a lot more than Ryu's. sad

No End N Site
Not really sure how Nightwolf is gonna get around the troll cocktail that is Sim. Fire spittin, flyin, instantaneous teleportation, mind readin, mind control, and long range melee attacks are the sort of things you will need substantial showings to over come. What exactly can "chief chuckin axe" do to beat this?

And I'm completely ignorin Sim's implied rankin among others in his verse.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Drunkard Kid
Didn't both of them have some sort of massive external boost for that?

As for Dhalsim's feats, I honestly can't think of anything he's done of any real importance in the series except for get Cammy's heart to start waking up. Pity since I like his story and character a lot more than Ryu's. sad
Sindel had a boost thanks to Shao Kahn, but Nightwolf didn't. In addition to his MK9 feats, he also sent Onaga's soul to the Netherrealm after Shujinko destroyed the Kamidogu...

I see.. and he's actually one of my favorite SF characters too, to be honest.

Originally posted by No End N Site
Not really sure how Nightwolf is gonna get around the troll cocktail that is Sim. Fire spittin, flyin, instantaneous teleportation, and long range melee attacks are the sort of things you will need substantial showings to over come.

And I'm completely ignorin Sim's implied rankin among others in his verse.
Nightwolf can just send Dhalsim's fire spit back at him with his reflector move. The long range melees could be a problem though, but Night's tomahawks and shoulder charge could possibly be his answer to that if used right, and use lightening on Dhalsim if he flies.

Drunkard Kid
Originally posted by No End N Site
Not really sure how Nightwolf is gonna get around the troll cocktail that is Sim. Fire spittin, flyin, instantaneous teleportation, mind readin, mind control, and long range melee attacks are the sort of things you will need substantial showings to over come. What exactly can "chief chuckin axe" do to beat this?

And I'm completely ignorin Sim's implied rankin among others in his verse. Mind reading/control? Can he actually do that in a fight, and not like, under meditation or something?

No End N Site
He did it to Birdie in SFA3 in a fight, so I would say yes.

the ninjak
An Astral Religious-warrior fight for the ages.

I'm backing the Toltec Shaman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.