The X-Men Vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The X-Men Vs Loki and the Alien forces...

The battle picks up as same as the Avengers movie.. in downtown NY.. The X-Men must stop Loki and the invasion, plus close the portal and get the nuke 2 hit the Alien mothership.. All X-Men and Villians are from there respective movies versions..

The X-Men:
Cyclops
Phx. Jean Grey
Magneto
Beast
Colossus
Storm
Wolverine

Vs

Loki and his Alien Forces

Who wins? Pro.X reads Furys mind and knows what intel his X-Men need 2 know heading into there mission as they head 2 downtown NY..

Supermex
Can the X-Men win this?

Stoic
Wolverine alone in full Berserker rage could take out a lot of Badoon. The Alien Army is the Badoon right? I think that the X-Men win this.

Konton
Jean.

juggerman
X-Men win mostly due to Jean and Mags

DARTH POWER
This will get moved to the movie versus forum btw.

But X-Men stomp. Magneto will crush them all, as will Jean. Heck Cyclops would be blasting them all out of the sky.

Storm also will prove very useful.

Newjak
Most of the X-Men won't be able to stand up to a single shot from one of the Alien or Loki's staff.

Magneto wouldn't be able to stop their weapons because they aren't firing metal bullets.

Even Jean would be taken out by one shot if it lands.

juggerman
Jean could just turn them all to ash like at the end of X3

Im pretty sure their weapons were metal even tho they didnt fire metal.

And Magneto would be the way to get the nuke to the mothership

Cogito
Loki and Co. win easily.

The only two X-Men of particular use are Magneto and Jean.

Magneto's best movie feat was moving the Golden Gate Bridge in Last Stand, but it strained him a lot to do it. I think he might be able to hold back one of the larger vessels, I didn't get the impression that Movie Mags would be able to do it while simultaneously being attacked.

Jean's obviously their best hope, but she only showed matter manipulation capabilities in the movie. There's no feats to show her manipulating energy or magic based attacks.

So yeah, the X-Men didn't show enough to compete, IMO

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Newjak
Most of the X-Men won't be able to stand up to a single shot from one of the Alien or Loki's staff.

Magneto wouldn't be able to stop their weapons because they aren't firing metal bullets.

Even Jean would be taken out by one shot if it lands.

Magneto would control and crush Loki's staff, helmet, and all the alien ships. As would Jean.

juggerman
Wolverine and Colossus could take some hits and do massive amounts of damage

Newjak
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Magneto would control and crush Loki's staff, helmet, and all the alien ships. As would Jean. As powerful as they were shown they never controlled something on that large a scale.

Assuming of course Magento could control the Alien Metal.

juggerman
Adamantium is a weird created metal and Magneto had no problem controling that. Id say alien metal wouldnt cause a problem

Newjak
yeah but then again I don't think ever metal is magnetic, so it's possible Magneto's powers might not work on an Alien Metal cause it has potential to not be magentic.

Even if he could control it, that's a lot of Aliens to try and stop and control at once, and he never showed that type of raw control with so many things moving around. He even said in X-Men one if he fired all the bullets he didn't know if he could stop them all.

DARTH POWER
yeah but then again I don't think ever metal is magnetic, so it's possible Magneto's powers might not work on an Alien Metal cause it has potential to not be magentic.

Speculation and unlikely considering according to Origins Wolverine Adamantium also came from outer space.

Even if he could control it, that's a lot of Aliens to try and stop and control at once, and he never showed that type of raw control with so many things moving around. He even said in X-Men one if he fired all the bullets he didn't know if he could stop them all.

Considering how many guns he controlled at once(X1), and missiles (if you include First Class) I don't think numbers will be a problem.

Considering his Golden gate bridge feat size obviously won't be an issue either.

And that's just Mags. We also have Phoenix. Not to mention Cyclops and Storm who will be blasting them all out of the sky.

So really don't see Loki and his army doing too well here.

Newjak
Speculation and unlikely considering according to Origins Wolverine Adamantium also came from outer space.

Considering how many guns he controlled at once(X1), and missiles (if you include First Class) I don't think numbers will be a problem.

Considering his Golden gate bridge feat size obviously won't be an issue either.

And that's just Mags. We also have Phoenix. Not to mention Cyclops and Storm who will be blasting them all out of the sky.

So really don't see Loki and his army doing too well here. And it's all speculation to a point. There is the off chance Magneto can not control the metal on their body.

There's difference between controlling things you can stop and controlling things blasting energy attacks you can't while flying and zipping all over the place.

And I'm not questioning they could take down a lot, but most of the heavy hitters can be taken down in one shot.

Mags/ Cyclops / Jean/ Storm all it takes is one good shot from one alien and they're dead.

DARTH POWER

Mags/ Cyclops / Jean/ Storm all it takes is one good shot from one alien and they're dead.

Actually Jean can telekinetically protect them. Like she protected herself from Cyclops beams in X2. But this is a much more powerful version of Jean.

Also Magneto can summon as many barriers of metal as he wants for protection.

Cogito
Actually Jean can telekinetically protect them. Like she protected herself from Cyclops beams in X2. But this is a much more powerful version of Jean.

Also Magneto can summon as many barriers of metal as he wants for protection.

Cyke's eyebeams are neither magical nor energy in nature. They're pure concussive force.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Cogito
Cyke's eyebeams are neither magical nor energy in nature. They're pure concussive force.

They're not energy??

Cogito
They're pure concussive force.

juggerman
now that i think of it movie Magneto was never stated to have a limit to magnetic metals it was just said that he controlled metal. Unless some magnetic reference was made then we can only conclude that magnetism has no effect

-Pr-

They're still a form of energy, though.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by juggerman
now that i think of it movie Magneto was never stated to have a limit to magnetic metals it was just said that he controlled metal. Unless some magnetic reference was made then we can only conclude that magnetism has no effect

True . And that is why X-Men have a higher chance of winning .

juggerman
Do the X-Men do better than the Avengers?

I think so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.