The definitive Captain America vs Wolverine fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Captain America has the Iron Fist, and his shield.

Wolverine has the Iron Fist, and his claws.

Full knowledge of the Book of the Iron Fist.

Who wins?

namorsubby
Wolverine.

cdtm
Originally posted by namorsubby
Wolverine.

I think it could go either way, personally..

Full knowledge of the book makes for some interesting scenarios...

Cap, for example, can chi amp his shield. He can already hurt class 100's with a well placed throw, imagine how much damage a chi amped shield throw would do?

Of course, Wolverine can also amp his claws, but also augment his natural healing factor, plus his durability would skyrocket in addition to his skeleton...

Which looks like an advantage for Logan, except Cap still has his natural fighting skills, arguably of a higher caliber than Logans. And between the indestructible shield or the unstoppable sword, I'll take the shield..

IMO, two melee experts like them, with the Iron Fist tricks, could make it one of the greatest fights of all time.. It would be like adding those Human + enhancements in Armored Core to two pros, vs having them play vanilla style..

ankur29
since both have IF we can ignore it?

wolverine in either case.

should of made thread a poll

8swords
Originally posted by cdtm
Cap still has his natural fighting skills, arguably of a higher caliber than Logans.

you said arguably, ok lets argue about it.

Cap still has his natural fighting skills, doesnt logan have natural fighting skills and more experience seeing that he wasnt frozen over the years.

brownqk
Logan

cdtm
Originally posted by 8swords
you said arguably, ok lets argue about it.

Cap still has his natural fighting skills, doesnt logan have natural fighting skills and more experience seeing that he wasnt frozen over the years.

Living longer doesn't = more experience.

Cap uses his skills in every fight, while Logan relies on claws and healing factor, and breaks out the martial arts skills for special occasions..

namorsubby
I think it could go either way, personally..

Full knowledge of the book makes for some interesting scenarios...

Cap, for example, can chi amp his shield. He can already hurt class 100's with a well placed throw, imagine how much damage a chi amped shield throw would do?

Of course, Wolverine can also amp his claws, but also augment his natural healing factor, plus his durability would skyrocket in addition to his skeleton...

Which looks like an advantage for Logan, except Cap still has his natural fighting skills, arguably of a higher caliber than Logans. And between the indestructible shield or the unstoppable sword, I'll take the shield..

IMO, two melee experts like them, with the Iron Fist tricks, could make it one of the greatest fights of all time.. It would be like adding those Human + enhancements in Armored Core to two pros, vs having them play vanilla style.. logan can take much more than cap damage wise and it's only gonna take one placed strike with those claws to end this. Logan is also faster

JakeTheBank
Danny Rand.

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Danny Rand. thumb up

Bouboumaster
Wolverine

abhilegend
Logan.

8swords
Living longer doesn't = more experience.

Cap uses his skills in every fight, while Logan relies on claws and healing factor, and breaks out the martial arts skills for special occasions..

what i meant was he learned many fighting styles/ strategy over the years.

of course he would rely on it because its a part of him, its like you said that cap relies to much on his SSS

logan respects Cap (almost everyone in the marvel universe) and he will mark Cap as a "special occasions". stick out tongue

Digi
I'm curious why this is a "definitive" fight when there's upgrade stips in the OP.

Wolverine, btw, but meh.

Lord Feron
Cap might be able to KO logan but I feel like cap would succumb to his wounds sooner than that.

Also imo the IF with benefit cap more. I doubt logan will get a full on chi amped plunge of his claws into cap. But I have no doubt cap would be able to do a few well placed IF strikes on Logan. But is the enough for a win consider logan will have chi amped stats on top of his already ludicous HF and adamantium bones. Again I think Logan would win. but would be a close fight as usual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.