Did Qui Gon have a back up plan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Lets say Anakin had lost the pod race...then Quin Gon woulda lost the queens ship..so what would they have done then? There was no sure way Anakin would actually win, so if he'd lost I'm guessing they woulda been pretty screwed. I'm just curious if Qui Gon ever considered that Anakin would actually lose and thought 'Well ok if Anakin loses we'll do this...'

focus4chumps
he would have sold deathsticks to the children of mos espa.

C-3POTheClever
It appears like Qui Gon was absalutly certain Anakin would win. He could sence the force was really strong in him & had no doubt thatr Anakin would win.

General G
Well he had warned OB1 earlier on in the movie not to think too far ahead and to focus on the present. I'm guessing that if Anakin had lost the podrace, then Qui-Gon would have come up with something then or waitedf for another "solution to present itself."

queeq
By sitting down.

General G
No.

queeq
Ah... I thought you saw him as some sort of Henry Jones Sr. wink

General G
Maybe if Sean Connery played Qui-Gon, but Liam Neeson is more of an...in-your-face kinda guy. The man punches wolves.

queeq
He does now.

General G
Only when he needs to. He doesn't go overboard with it.

queeq
So he IS Qui-Gon...

roughrider
He has the same back up plan every experienced Jedi relies on - trust in the force.

queeq
Very good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.