Emperor Joker vs Marvel Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Team:

Arishem
Tiamut
Exitar
Ziran
Galactus (just ate 5 planets)
Rune King Thor with soul gem
Chaos War Hercules
Thanos with Power Gem
Zeus
Zuras
Uatu
Gaea
Jean Grey Phoenix with Mind Gem
Trion Juggernaut
Bor

Fight in a neutral, indestructible Dimension. No BFR.

Zack Fair
Emperor Joker.

abhilegend
Joker.

Batman-Prime
Joker

Deadline
meh.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Deadline
meh. thumb up

Deadline
Dunno that looks like a beastly Marvel team to me, not sure if Jokes wins that easy.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Deadline
Dunno that looks like a beastly Marvel team to me, not sure if Jokes wins that easy. Even so the thread is meh. Too many variables and too much fodder. Joker easily warped skyfathers so Zeus, Bor, Zuras ect are useless

Deadline
Originally posted by iceman24567
Even so the thread is meh. Too many variables and too much fodder. Joker easily warped skyfathers so Zeus, Bor, Zuras ect are useless

Yea the thread is meh.

PillarofOsiris
RKT with Soul Gem and Phoenix with the Mind gem would be beasts. The four Celestials and Chaos War Herc. are the only other ones that really matter, but I doubt it's enough.

TheMask
Joker sneezes and everyone dies.

Sundipped
Originally posted by iceman24567
Even so the thread is meh. Too many variables and too much fodder. Joker easily warped skyfathers so Zeus, Bor, Zuras ect are useless

Yeah. He had the Quintessence dumbfounded. It all seemed like one big game for him. He imprisoned Spectre.

He can blink at least 75% of this team out of existence.

Sundipped
Edit.....make that 100%. Forgot he had 99% of the imps power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.