Marvel Hero vs DC Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Ok, everyone said the last one like this wasn't fair, so this time I beefed up the Marvel hero. Each hero has all the feats that back up the corresponding powers. (i.e. strength of Thor would mean hero has done the world engine feat). No BFR. Fight to the DEATH. Who wins?

Marvel Hero:
---------------
Strength of Worldbreaker Hulk
Invulnerability of Classic Juggernaut with shields up
Healing factor of Wolveirne
Flight/Travel speed of Silver Surfer
Combat Speed of Gladiator
eye beams of cyclops at their max
telepathy of professor X

vs

DC Hero:
-----------
Strength of PC Superman
Flight Speed of Superman
Invulnerability of GA Superboy Prime
Combat/Running Speed of Bart Allen Flash
Energy Projection power of Infinity Man

LASTLY:

Heroes don't have the weaknesses associated with each power. i.e., invulnerability of Juggernaut can't have the enchantment negated. Or strength of Superman doesn't depend on yellow sunlight.

DARTH POWER
Your DC Hero truly stomps.

It's not fair at all.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Your DC Hero truly stomps.

It's not fair at all.

Invulernability of Classic Juggs and Healing factor of wolverine? How can he be killed?

Digi
Yeah, PC Superman, SBP, Flash...ridiculous. I'm not 100% sure how they nullify Juggs' durability though, but the Marvel amalgamation certainly wouldn't be dishing out much punishment.

Zack Fair
Go DC.

CosmicComet
Barry m'fin Allen's speed.

Over.

Digi
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Invulernability of Classic Juggs and Healing factor of wolverine? How can he be killed?

Technically regular Juggernaut or Hulk has > HF than Logan. Wolverine's HF is damn good, but not epic compared to the power levels you have running around in this fight.

iceman24567
Scott Summers eye beams vs IM energy projection?

JakeTheBank
DC still stomps.

PillarofOsiris
You should give the Marvel hero the power cosmic and eye beams of King Thor, and Hulk's healing factor. Even then I doubt it would be much of a match, unless you lower the power levels of the DC hero somewhat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.