Neo & Agent Smith vs 200 NS-5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
Neo & Agent Smith from Matrix Reloaded
have to work together to stop 200 NS-5's in the same location smith clones attacked neo.

neo has a steel staff & smith has his standard handgun with 25 rounds though.

Lestov16
Neo can fly confused

marwash22
too easy, especially since you didn't put any limitation on Neo's powers.

0mega Spawn
limitation neo from reloaded...

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Lestov16
Neo can fly confused
oh ,no, he cant

Lestov16
Neo from reloaded had Flight, TK, and superhuman strength, speed, reflexes, and durability.

Even if we use his feats from the Burly Brawl alone, do you know how much strength it takes to rip a pole out of the concrete and wield it like a weightless bo staff? If Neo can do that , the bots are screwed.

Lestov16
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
oh ,no, he cant

Did it right at the beginning of Reloaded after he dispatched the agents who raided the Zionite's "safe house"

When Augutus Hill said "He's doing his superman thing"

marwash22
he also caught Morpheus and Trinity in epic fashion.

Lestov16
Not to mention he could speedblitz them, considering his "Trinity-saving" hypersonic flight

0mega Spawn
Did it right at the beginning of Reloaded after he dispatched the agents who raided the Zionite's "safe house"

When Augutus Hill said "He's doing his superman thing"

no im saying I restricted flying

NemeBro
What the **** are NS-5s?

marwash22
Sonny from iRobot

NemeBro
... Lol?

Neo tears them to pieces, unless I am forgetting some uber shit they did in the movie.

Lestov16
no im saying I restricted flying

Even if we use his feats from the Burly Brawl alone, do you know how much strength it takes to rip a pole out of the concrete and wield it like a weightless bo staff? If Neo can do that , the bots are screwed.

0mega Spawn
NS-5 could have easily pulled that pole out of the ground no expression

one slid a car that was on its side about 25 feet to crush will smith...with one arm.

they smacked people around like ragdolls.
sunny(NS-5 with dense alloy & human emotions) threw a vial into the air speared a NS-5 & broke anothers neck before catching said vial.

marwash22
Neo flies faster than sound and creates shockwaves with his punches. no expression

Not to mention he can just emp burst them all.

i can't believe this is being argued.

0mega Spawn
I restricted flying -_-

and when did he ever emp burst anything within the matrix?

marwash22
in the Matrix, never. I assumed it was okay to use, but whatev.

his still has the ability to slow/stop time and he's much faster at base level.

0mega Spawn
when has neo ever slowed or stopped time?
you're talking to a matrix junkie bruh.

marwash22
bullets, bruh.

0mega Spawn
TK

marwash22
lol. okay...

0mega Spawn
so you submit... good.

super pr*xy
I restricted flying -_-

and when did he ever emp burst anything within the matrix?

not in the matrix, but he did emp about 3, maybe more, sentinels in the real world.. anyways, neo's feats are way superior than any NS-5s..

marwash22
so you submit... good. submit to you being ridiculous, sure.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by marwash22
submit to you being ridiculous, sure.

Im ridiculous? when Neo clearly TK'd those bullets into stopping & displayed so again later when fighting merovingians henchmen.

or him not ever using an emp burst within the matrix. shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why that wouldn't be a good idea anyways.

you my friend are the ridiculous one here. happy

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by super pr*xy
not in the matrix, but he did emp about 3, maybe more, sentinels in the real world.. anyways, neo's feats are way superior than any NS-5s..
neo is only slightly faster & slightly stronger than a NS-5
which is why hes fighting 200 of them

marwash22
no, you're being ridiculous because given what you just said about him, you think Neo can't beat a bunch of robots.

super pr*xy
neo is only slightly faster & slightly stronger than a NS-5
which is why hes fighting 200 of them

you just banned flight from neo.. that is it.. you think the NS-5s can move faster than bullets? say that neo can't fly, he can still jump considerably.. but i believe he doesn't have to.. neo can stop bullets and wield any kind of weaponry, he is also adept in martial arts.. not to mention smith.. he can just start capping off NS-5s, then replicate them, successfully spawning another 25 rounds of bullets.. he just needs to replicate 4 times, after that, he has the NS-5s covered and have some left over bullets to shoot at neo..

0mega Spawn
when has smith ever shown to replicate off machinery?
not once.

Lestov16
not once.

During the Burly brawl he replicated that Agent, so....

Robtard
One Agent Smith is more than a match for one NS5 robot.

Neo took out how many Agent Smiths before they swarmed him in the high hundreds, if not thousands and he was forced to flee?

Exactly.

Lestov16
lLXaRtc1f4I

tMy975jOKLY

0mega Spawn
During the Burly brawl he replicated that Agent, so.... the agent is not machinery...

FFS have any of you watched the matrix trilogy?
Neo stopping time?
Agent = machinery?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Robtard
One Agent Smith is more than a match for one NS5 robot.

Neo took out how many Agent Smiths before they swarmed him in the high hundreds, if not thousands and he was forced to flee?

Exactly.

agent smith is not that much stronger than a NS-5 in reloaded.
faster yes he dodges bullets easily.

as for Neo sorry to break this to you but most of those agents would bounce right back.

not saying NS-5 wins or anything

marwash22
not saying NS-5 wins or anything then wtf is your point? erm

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by marwash22
then wtf is your point? erm not saying NS-5 lose either im reserving my judgement

Lestov16
not saying NS-5 lose either im reserving my judgement

For what? If you are waiting for anybody to make a detailed argument, it's already universally accepted that Neo/Smith will win this.

If you want to see evidence for yourself, you can watch the youtube videos I just posted

super pr*xy
not once.

smith replicated himself on everybody and everything, including programs that had AI.. an NS-5 is not a car, a dish washer or a washing machine.. it is a sentient being with evolving AI, so yes, smith can replicate an NS-5.. he took over a human's brain ffs.. agent may not equal machinery, but it definitely equals AI..

marwash22
he's an expert in everything Matrix, he shouldn't need support from anyone else.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by super pr*xy
smith replicated himself on everybody and everything, including programs that had AI.. an NS-5 is not a car, a dish washer or a washing machine.. it is a sentient being with evolving AI, so yes, smith can replicate an NS-5.. he took over a human's brain ffs.. agent may not equal machinery, but it definitely equals AI..
he didn't replicate based on AI he'd simply overwrite code. him overwriting a NS-5 would be equal to overwriting a vending machine...
& he didn't take over any humans mind the operator loaded smiths mind into banes unknowingly...roll eyes (sarcastic)

super pr*xy
now, i may be mistaken here, so bear with me.. i have never, ever, seen a vending machine act like an NS-5.. not in the matrix and not in i-robot.. what the operator did is out of the question.. bane was "replicated" by smith in the matrix.. his residual self-image was "over-written," so you said.. hence, bane's mind was taken over by smith while he is in the matrix, not when he exited the matrix.. he was smith before he exited.. do you get it? operator had nothing to do with smith becoming bane's consciousness.. smith wasn't waiting by phone, waiting for it to ring and then sneak into bane's mind.. he was already inside bane's mind..

and "replicate" and "over-written" here are inter-changeable.. why? because when smith replicated, he did over-write the program,hence the program acting exactly like smith, with the exception of retaining information from the over-written program's AI or consciousness, however you wanna describe it.. whatever is in the matrix is a program.. sentient beings with AI and consciousness, meaning programs from the source like the agents, werewolves, vampires and, so it would seem, the NS-5 (because for the NS-5s to be in the matrix, they need to be some sort of a program with the ability to jack in and out of the matrix, like the humans OR come from the source itself, like the agents.. why? because every program originates from the source, save for the humans).. another kind of sentient beings with consciousness are the humans vis-a-vis their residual self-images in the matrix, or how the matrix translates the human brain into a program.. the rest is a construct-- buildings, cars, roads, vending machines.. NS-5, having AI and consciousness and all would fall into the former category..

so, in conclusion.. smith did take over bane's mind via bane's RSI being over-written by smith and not by the operator uploading smith into bane's mind, because, again, smith is already there.. NS-5 equals sentient program with AI and consciousness, hence can be over-written or replicated by smith.. and vending machine equals to not even f*cking close..

super pr*xy
let me correct myself.. the only way the operator can upload a program into the mind is if the operator has a copy of that said program.. remember when neo was uploaded the kung-fu program and trinity had to call tank so he can upload a program for flying a helicopter and call link for a program for hot-wiring a motorcycle? yeah, like that.. smith can stand next to the phone and pick it up all he wants, he is not being uploaded bane's mind that way.. so, unless the operator has a smith program handy, he didn't do anything that caused smith to take over bane's mind..

0mega Spawn
-_-

a vending machine doesn't need to act like an NS-5 its code would be basically the same.

smith had over written banes matrix image therefore he was another smith matrix & real world wise banes mind no longer existed the operator for some reason didn't check who picked up the phone before he uploaded the mind back onto banes body.

if the operator never pressed upload smith would never have gotten into banes real body.

0mega Spawn
NS-5 also would fall under the category of a construct he wasn't built to serve any purpose such all programs or exiles, nor is he from the real world of the matrix. but seeing as i have him fighting there he would have to fit in somehow
hes not jacked in
hes not a program
therefore he'd only fall under the category of a matrix construct albeit a smart one.

so all in all.
operator uploaded a smiths mind onto banes body unknowingly.
replicating a NS-5 would in fact be like replicating a vending machine code wise all NS-5 are machine constructs with the ability to compute.
(also sunny was the only NS-5 with human emotions & intelligence no expression)

? he didn't need a copy considering smith was right there waiting to be uploaded thus the timed ambush.

super pr*xy
form thesaurus.com..

as you can see, smart=intelligent.. seeing as how an NS-5 is a robot, his intelligence is, therefore, artificial, even if it is non-emotional.. i still cannot accept that an NS-5 is being compared to a vending machine.. in this scenario (that you generously provided), it is obvious that the purpose of the NS-5s is to fight smith and neo, and as you pointed out, purpose=program.. if the NS-5s have no purpose, then the vending machine would pose more of a challenge to neo and smith, because what's the point in fighting smith and neo if it wasn't their (NS-5s) purpose? and if the NS-5s are only part of the construct, they wouldn't be attacking smith and neo because it is not their purpose, and the scenario you provided wouldn't have taken place.. causality, cause and effect.. the NS-5s are programmed to attack (cause), therefore, they attack (effect)..

fine, i concede with the operator uploading smith into bane's body, only for a lack of a better term.. however, i still maintain that the operator did not turn bane into smith, smith turned bane into smith..

wiki..

so, here we can clearly see that smith had, indeed, taken over bane's mind (that should read RSI) in the matrix.. therefore, we can safely assume that smith was responsible for effectively "killing" bane by over-writing his RSI and using his body in the real world as a vessel when the operator "uploaded" him back into bane's physical body.. i think that counts as taking over a human's mind even if the operator unintentionally "uploaded" smith into bane's physical body..

0mega Spawn
thats exactly what i've been saying -_-

you're just not getting it -_-

operators jack minds into the matrix if the operator is not paying attention when anybody can be jacked out of the matrix and onto a body... seriously how are you not getting this? smith had nothing to do with being imprinted onto banes body. other than being there to ambush bane replicate him & take his place thus all the operators fault considering if he never pushed that button he'd never have gotten into banes body. understand?

edit - i see you concede & i never said smith didn't replicate bane.

0mega Spawn
but if you're saying smith took over banes mind thats whole purpose of his replicating no expression

super pr*xy
i never said smith replicated bane's actual body, he over-written his RSI (his mind/consciousness/brain in reality), then bane/smith was uploaded into the physical bane by the operator.. only after that did smith take over the body with the bane/smith mind/consciousness/brain (RSI in the matrix).. i think we are saying the same sh!t to each other, just using different ways.. i do get it, that is why i conceded..

i still maintain that smith can replicate the NS-5s..

i think we went way into too much matrix territory here..

anyways, with that out of way.. even if smith could not replicate via the NS-5s, i think the NS-5s are in for a bruising.. just watching the burly brawl and the final fight in revolutions, the NS-5s might as well be e-waste.. not saying that the robots would not put up a fight, but the feats of smith and neo INSIDE the matrix are no match for the NS-5s, judging by what they showed in i, robot.. the robots are still bound by the rules of the matrix while smith and neo are not..

Utrigita
Neo and Smith stomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.