LOKI (THE MASK 2) vs LOKI (THOR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

berserker9999
loki (the mask 2) the god of the misdoings and master it is creative of the mask it ends on another world and does he/she meet his/her alter ego against the loki of the film (thor) who wins commented thanks?

ares834
The one from the Mask 2 sadly.

Impediment
Avengers Loki gets his ass handed to him.

Mask Loki, as stupidly as he was portrayed, was a true god of mischief who showed some bad ass powers.

lilshogun
Mask Jim Carey would be a better fight. I think he could actually beat the the whole Avenger line up.

the ninjak
Did the Loki in Mask 2 have a weakness to sunlight as well?

Colossus-Big C
mask loki spite stomps.

the mask itself would probably beat him easy too.

Mindset
Loki.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Impediment

Mask Loki, as stupidly as he was portrayed, was a true god of mischief who showed some bad ass powers.

So was Loki from the Marvel movies was bad ass, Pretty sure mischief doesn't just mean attacking like a lunatic that's just been released from an asylum.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Kazenji
So was Loki from the Marvel movies was bad ass, Pretty sure mischief doesn't just mean attacking like a lunatic that's just been released from an asylum.

Avengers Loki wasn't badass at all... and anything badass about him flew down the drain when hulk made him look like a ragdoll

The Mask Loki would be a god to Avengers Loki. AL cant do anything to ML... anything erm

KingD19
To be fair, Hulk could have done that to literally anyone shown in Avengers so far aside from Thanos.

Kazenji
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Avengers Loki wasn't badass at all

To me he was....

Pretty much what KingD19 said.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by KingD19
To be fair, Hulk could have done that to literally anyone shown in Avengers so far aside from Thanos. but did he?Originally posted by Kazenji
To me he was....

Pretty much what KingD19 said. well you're wrong yes

KingD19
but did he? well you're wrong yes

Of course he didn't. Everyone else was on his team aside from Loki and the Chitauri, whom he absolutely manhandled by the way. And he pretty nonchalantly popped Thor with a quick side jab; he could have tossed him like he did his brother.

0mega Spawn
so he didn't... thank you

KingD19
Don't be a douche, man.

Kazenji
well you're wrong yes

DOUCHEBAG ALERT!!!

0mega Spawn
I'll be a douchebag... still doesn't change the FACT that Avengers Loki sucked azz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.