Team Odin vs Team SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin
Thanos
Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator
Void Sentry (Siege)

vs

GA Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
PC Black Adam
Infinity Man
Firestorm
Orion
PC Captain Marvel

No BFR

PillarofOsiris
Odin and thanos don't have enough help.

Sin I AM
Wow team DC is stacked

TheMask
If Odin can kill Galaxies I think He can kill all these guys.

SquallX
Originally posted by TheMask

laughing
laughing out loud
rolling on floor laughing

Diesldude
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Wow team DC is stacked

thumb up My thoughts exactly.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin
Thanos
Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Classic Juggernaut
Gladiator
Void Sentry (Siege)

vs

GA Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
PC Black Adam
Infinity Man
Firestorm
Orion
PC Captain Marvel

No BFR

Juggernaut needs to be 8th day and Thor needs to be in the Destroyer armour.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheMask

Debatable whether he can still do that or not (it's actually been debated whether he's ever destroyed a galaxy under his own power, although i tend to think he has). A prominent Marvel writer has recently said Odin can't detry galaxies. Even if he could GA Prime took a universe buster. There are trillions of galaxies in the universe.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
A prominent Marvel writer has recently said Odin can't detry galaxies.

Who?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Who?

I'll find the quote for you, give me a little while. But like I said, I believe he can, though i think it's debatable.

JakeTheBank
Cool. thumb up

quanchi112
I'll find the quote for you, give me a little while. But like I said, I believe he can, though i think it's debatable. What does that have to do with anything ? Honestly.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cool. thumb up

Well, I looked, and I couldn't find it. But I did find one of Tom Breevport saying he COULD destroy a galaxies.

Q: Can Odin destroy galaxies?

A: Yes. Except that he's dead.

To answer Quan: It has nothing to do with anything, I was merely bringing up something I heard, and I happen to think the opposite anyway.

I'll look some more for it tomorrow, it's late here and I'm tired, but I'm 100% sure I saw on a forum a writer from Marvel say Odin couldn't destroy a galaxy anymore. (and again, it has nothing to do with anything. Greg Pak said WWH couldn't be stopped by anyone...and I don't believe that either).

EDIT: IT might have been posted here, but I'm too tired to look through the whole thread;

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/can-someone-please-show-me-odin-blowing-up-a-galaxy/407805/

TheGodKiller
Debatable whether he can still do that or not (it's actually been debated whether he's ever destroyed a galaxy under his own power, although i tend to think he has). A prominent Marvel writer has recently said Odin can't detry galaxies. Even if he could GA Prime took a universe buster. There are trillions of galaxies in the universe.

I'd caution you against it . Bada just recently closed down my thread "True Beyonders VS 5D Imps" because Mr Master presented an alleged interview with Evan Dorkin , in which Dorkin apparently implied that Mxy's feat was limited to the DC multiverse .

Since presenting such interviews with writers is against the rules , I wouldn't venture there if I were you .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.