Lady Death vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Lady Death vs Thanos

Lady death from Chaos and now boundless comics

SOme may say this is spite to lady death but i say he's to busy oogling at her to notice her killing him and him going into her realm forever and ever.

JakeTheBank
erm

Bouboumaster
What are her feats?

Damborgson
Stop.

TheMask
She isnt very powerful actually. Her feats are probably lower WAY LOWER then Loki's. BUT SHE'S DEATH.

TheMask
But seriously I think she can pull a Drax on Him

Blight
I'mma stab a *****.

TheMask
Then let the stabbing begin MF

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheMask
She isnt very powerful actually. Her feats are probably lower WAY LOWER then Loki's. BUT SHE'S DEATH.

Lower that Loki?

In that case, Thanos absolutly crush her.

TheMask
To tell you the truth. I put her against him cause she's freaking death. THus she can kill him no matter what. Thus thats why she makes such a good match.

Bouboumaster
To tell you the truth. I put her against him cause she's freaking death. THus she can kill him no matter what. Thus thats why she makes such a good match.

Is she really Death, or is she a "goddess of Death", like Hela?
Because Thanos would pwn Hela too.

IMO, if she's the concept of Death in that comic, well, Thanos kill her, and just take her place...

TheMask
Her name is Lady Death im guessing she is Death.

Blight
You seriously PMing me, dude? What are you?

TheMask
Anyway. She seems to be death since she has Death touch like the Grim Reaper.

Q99
She has a death touch, death powers, and such but she is not literally death.

Lady Death has a few origins, but in most she's basically an extremely powerful sorcerer/warrior who fights stuff like demons and so on.

Also in at least one or two versions, she has the intent of killing everything, but not always.

Batman-Prime
Thanos is HER b!tch She stomps, spitiehard.

TheMask
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Thanos is HER b!tch She stomps, spitiehard.

Why do you say that? This is Lady Death from Boundless comics, and she use to be in Chaos comics. Why do you say she's so tough, or do you think im talking about Marvel's death?

Batman-Prime
Why do you say that? This is Lady Death from Boundless comics, and she use to be in Chaos comics. Why do you say she's so tough, or do you think im talking about Marvel's death?

I just read Lady Death, so I supposed it was the one from Marvel not the actually really HOT LD smile. In that case she stomps even harder because... she is drawn really hot droolio

TheMask
Ok i dont care what anyone thinks.........., but is there any nudity?

Endless Mike
I just read Lady Death, so I supposed it was the one from Marvel not the actually really HOT LD smile. In that case she stomps even harder because... she is drawn really hot droolio

Psssh.

Death of the Endless is the hottest Death ever. embarrasment

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Psssh.

Oh I think Death From the Ednless is cute but LD is just pure sex, if you know what i mean. They are just differently hot wink

DarkSaint85
Thanos wins.
Death in one reality does not equal death in another, surely.

Unless you're saying they are?

Diesldude
Oh I think Death From the Ednless is cute but LD is just pure sex, if you know what i mean. They are just differently hot wink Scans or you're lying. smile

BUSTER1
I think thanos will be distracted by Lady Death's "assets" if he has any libido at all

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by BUSTER1
I think thanos will be distracted by Lady Death's "assets" if he has any libido at all

You underestimate Thanos. He's a man of pure logic, with his heart given only to Mistress Death.

Also, he one-shot her.

Lord Feron
Death says "go **** yourself with a rake" Thanos proceeds to furiously do so all they while saying "Is this good? Am I doing right? I can do it faster if you want!"

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Also, he one-shot her.

Maybe I've got a 1 track brain, but that sounds like an innuendo to me.
big grin

Horrificus
To tell you the truth. I put her against him cause she's freaking death. THus she can kill him no matter what. Thus thats why she makes such a good match. She's not very muscular.

"Id"
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Psssh.

Your into goth-chicks? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Diesldude
Scans or you're lying. smile

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/ec/Death_%28DC_Comics%29.jpg

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/39/ecfcef1ef9c4e245fc8e5f576d580398/l.jpg

Endless Mike
Originally posted by "Id"
Your into goth-chicks? roll eyes (sarcastic)

You got a problem with that? mad

Blight
Never liked the Lady Death hair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.