Yoshina ageha vs naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanos-prime
Yoshina Ageha in permanent nova mode and is bloodlusted

vs

Different versions of Naruto

- Naruto(start of part 2)
- Sage mode Naruto
- incomplete Bijuu mode Naruto
- Complete Bijuu mode Naruto

Who wins?

BloodRain
Psyren~

If Melchsee's Door hits base Naruto he's done. However if he can manage to evade it long enough to get withing striking range, base Ageha would fall. For its homing qualities It give it to Ageha by a hair.

The same with Black Nova Ageha vs Sage mode Naruto.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by BloodRain
Psyren~

If Melchsee's Door hits base Naruto he's done. However if he can manage to evade it long enough to get withing striking range, base Ageha would fall. For its homing qualities It give it to Ageha by a hair.

The same with Black Nova Ageha vs Sage mode Naruto.
If he get's within striking distance ageha uses Upgraded Melchsee's Disc and tears him apart.

BloodRain
...oh yeah. Forgot he has close-range attacks.

Still even with that he wont be beating the Bijuu modes, he's faster and more destructive in those forms.

thanos-prime
...oh yeah. Forgot he has close-range attacks.

Still even with that he wont be beating the Bijuu modes, he's faster and more destructive in those forms. yoshina in nova mode is also inhumanly fast im not saying he could fight hand to hand with him but he should be able to dodge most of the most powerful attacks or destroy them and keep the fight in his comfort zone.

BloodRain
He's probably faster than Sage mode which already makes Naruto extremely fast, but the Bijuu mode take the speed to a much higher level.

thanos-prime
He's probably faster than Sage mode which already makes Naruto extremely fast, but the Bijuu mode take the speed to a much higher level. I agree bijuu mode is probably quite a bit faster than Ageha but Ageha's powerset is practically built for fighting defensively and making the opponent fight a range game where he has a big advantage.

socool8520
What manga is Yoshina from?

Q99
Psyren, I believe.

socool8520
^ Thanks. I'll have to check it out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.