DCNU Captain Atom vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/22960/dcnu-captainatom.jpg

vs.

http://geek-news.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/silversurfer1.jpg

Bouboumaster
Norrin Radd

abhilegend
Cap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap. Based on ?

Slaanesh
Capt

Prep-Man
CA easily.

Cogito
Captain Atom appears to be at least Trans in the DCnU, IMO.

Endless Mike
What has he done that's so impressive?

Cogito
He's basically become Doctor Manhattan. He's not quite there yet, IMO, because he's still learning, but that's definitely the direction.

I can post some scans later tonight. At work now

Endless Mike
Surfer would beat Manhattan though

SquallX
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer would beat Manhattan though

No he won't.

JakeTheBank
Yes, he would.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? being created over at DC which makes him more powerful than Marvel Characters. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nietzschean
being created over at DC which makes him more powerful than Marvel Characters. big grin That seems to be the case. You ask many why and they literally can't answer you.

Existere
DCnU is still too nU for us to be able to gauge this fight appropriately.

Either side (pro Surfer or pro Atom) would just be guessing based on either feats or portrayal.

Let's wait and find out. Unlike Manhattan, CA's appearances aren't limited to a single story.

Glorificus
Surfer.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Existere DCnU is still too nU for us to be able to gauge this fight appropriately. Either side (pro Surfer or pro Atom) would just be guessing based on either feats or portrayal. Let's wait and find out. Unlike Manhattan, CA's appearances aren't limited to a single story.

plus he in a universe filled with top/trans tiers.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
That seems to be the case. You ask many why and they literally can't answer you.

The irony of that comment astounds me.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Prep-Man
plus he in a universe filled with top/trans tiers. and marvel isnt? confused

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Nietzschean and marvel isnt? confused

i was comparing him to manhatan not marvel. sad

Blight
I'm going to go with Surfer for now, until Captain Atom gets more feat under his belt, which I have no doubt he will.

Prep-Man
I'm definitely giving this to Atom now.

carver9
I'm definitely giving this to Atom now.

Why? What has he recently done? I seen all of his previous fts.

Prep-Man
Quote by Galan.

CA absorbs his other versions, past/present/future. Uses that power to defeat Megala (an energy absorbing offspring of CA himself.) Then creates life.

Sixth_Winged
Quote by Galan.

CA absorbs his other versions, past/present/future. Uses that power to defeat Megala (an energy absorbing offspring of CA himself.) Then creates life.

So Captain Atom's future self is basically vulnerable and incompetent on resisting absorption from a much newbish version of him...

Galan007
^ No. The 'real' CA was simply better at absorbing energy than his evil counterpart.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Galan007
^ No. The 'real' CA was simply better at absorbing energy than his evil counterpart.

thats quite illogical specially since one was his future self so no.

Prep-Man
huh? confused

Slaanesh
i thought all 3 of them are Capt Atom..just from different time..future version of himself..even that energy being Chrono Mota they fought is Capt Atom from a few thousand year in the future..they are all the same person..

Eon Blue
Atom.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
thats quite illogical specially since one was his future self so no. The hell? What the f**k?

Digi
Originally posted by Existere
DCnU is still too nU for us to be able to gauge this fight appropriately.

Either side (pro Surfer or pro Atom) would just be guessing based on either feats or portrayal.

Let's wait and find out. Unlike Manhattan, CA's appearances aren't limited to a single story.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Galan007
The hell? What the f**k?

so his past noob self manages to outdo his alternate future self, who should by all means have a ton more experience honing his skills not strange?

maybe

1) future ca has a learning disability
2) plot device win to live another day.

sorry but thats how i see it.

Prep-Man
I think you're confused.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.