WBH vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin Force Thor (JMS Run)
Beta Ray Bill
Thor Girl (No Tarene)
The Warriors Three

vs

WBH

No BFR

PillarofOsiris
Oh come on now. WBH gets DESTROYED. Can people stop hyping WBH into more than he is?

JakeTheBank
Team.

Naija boy
Probably team if they dont go the daft physical route. Still there will be some casualties

Starscream M
WBH wins. Nobody on this team can even slow him down.

TheGodKiller
Team .

TheHulk
Odinforce Thor Is All They Need.

golem370
If WBH is as powerful as people say taking hits from people with Class 100 strength X 1000 and destroying a dimension he could take this imo. That Class 100 X 1000 is like fighting two people with the strength of Modt.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M

lol

golem370
This version of Hulk should not even fell hits from either BRB or the warriors three

JakeTheBank
Warriors Three, okay.

WBH not feeling anything from Bill?

You do know what Bill has done, correct?

golem370
He took punches from two class 100 who had their strength increased by 1000 and they punches didn't even make Hulk flinch so I doubt BRB could do any damage to Hulk

JakeTheBank
So, no?

golem370
I don't think he would feet hits from BRB

JakeTheBank
K.

I strongly disagree, but okay.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by golem370
He took punches from two class 100 who had their strength increased by 1000 and they punches didn't even make Hulk flinch so I doubt BRB could do any damage to Hulk

Bill can do a lot more than punch.

golem370
Normal Wendigo and Abomintion would be a match for BRB in strength?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheHulk

You are correct.

Existere
Normal Wendigo and Abomintion would be a match for BRB in strength? False

PillarofOsiris
Normal Wendigo and Abomintion would be a match for BRB in strength?

The abomination has never impressed me. Thor one shot the Abomination.

Naija boy
He would definitely feel bills upper end attacks. Now whether they would do any substantive damage or if that is the best way to go given WBH durability and healing factor ( as seen with his simultaneous no selling Armageddon,Bi beast, Wendigo as well as walking away fine from the collision with Betty at the end of HOTM) is another matter entirely.

This match will likely be won by Odinforce Thor through exotic means with the others serving as distractions running interference.

carver9
Fighting in character, Hulk can stomp this, badly. Any other "make believe" rout...the team could win via versatility.

Silent Master
Team wins 10/10

This is a spite thread.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Fighting in character, Hulk can stomp this, badly. Any other "make believe" rout...the team could win via versatility.

Newjak
Team win and OF Thor could possibly solo the entire field

carver9
OF Thor isn't soloing anything. Rulk stomped Odin Force Thor and no sold his attacks. A more powerful Rulk fought WWH and got treated like a pest. WBH isn't even needed.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Newjak
Team win and OF Thor could possibly solo the entire field

Basically.

JakeTheBank
OF Thor isn't soloing anything. Rulk stomped Odin Force Thor and no sold his attacks. A more powerful Rulk fought WWH and got treated like a pest. WBH isn't even needed.

And when OF Thor was ready for Rulk, he nearly killed him.

What's your point?

h1a8
Originally posted by Naija boy
He would definitely feel bills upper end attacks. Now whether they would do any substantive damage or if that is the best way to go given WBH durability and healing factor ( as seen with his simultaneous no selling Armageddon,Bi beast, Wendigo as well as walking away fine from the collision with Betty at the end of HOTM) is another matter entirely.

This match will likely be won by Odinforce Thor through exotic means with the others serving as distractions running interference.

I don't believe WBH will feel (as in pain) Bills upper end attacks. Non of his highest attacks come close to over a 1 million times that of disintegrating all those beings simultaneously.

But OF Thor can win alone due to exotic means with the others serving as distractions.

Silent Master
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

What's your point?

Besides, Rulk was absorbing the OF at the time, IOW, OF Thor was being weakened and Rulk got boosted for their fight.

Last I checked WBH can't absorb the OF, nor is OF Thor weakened for in this thread.

carver9

What's your point?

He sure did...right after Rulk got through curbing him, falling face first from the moon to earth...getting right back up and fighting Savage Hulk...then Thor dive bombs him from space (sneak attack) and then proceed at pounding on a Rulk that was overheating. When they was face to face, OF Thor got mistreated and then kicked in the face after the fight was done.

Good point Jake.

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
Besides, Rulk was absorbing the OF at the time, IOW, OF Thor was being weakened and Rulk got boosted for their fight.

Last I checked WBH can't absorb the OF, nor is OF Thor weakened for in this thread.

Rulk was absorbing WWH power...he absorbed so much of it that he was capable of creating a Nuke from a single punch. He still got thrashed by WWH.

Silent Master
Compared to the Odin power, a nuke is pathetically weak.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
I don't believe WBH will feel (as in pain) Bills upper end attacks. .

Yeah, you're probably right...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117893/2238696-brb_strike5.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117893/2238697-brb_strike6.jpg

JakeTheBank
He sure did...right after Rulk got through curbing him, falling face first from the moon to earth...getting right back up and fighting Savage Hulk...then Thor dive bombs him from space (sneak attack) and then proceed at pounding on a Rulk that was overheating. When they was face to face, OF Thor got mistreated and then kicked in the face after the fight was done.

Good point Jake.

So, Rulk got the upper hand on a Thor who didn't know about his absorbing abilities and since then, has dominated Rulk with ease.

Gotcha.

carver9
Compared to the Odin power, a nuke is pathetically weak.

You are clearly missing the point. The amp Rulk received when facing WWH>>>>The amp he received when facing OF Thor and he was still able to easily beat that version of Thor with ease.

carver9
So, Rulk got the upper hand on a Thor who didn't know about his absorbing abilities and since then, has dominated Rulk with ease.

Gotcha.

Thor has never dominated a full powered Rulk.

Mshinu
The Team massacres poor Hulkie Boy. Volstagg gets to strike the killing blow and brags about it for eternity.

JakeTheBank
Thor has never dominated a full powered Rulk.

He did when he returned to Earth and nearly killed him.

carver9

Good point Jake.

Please don't make me post the fight along with the circumstances Jake.

JakeTheBank
Please don't make me post the fight along with the circumstances Jake.

Go for it.

The only circumstances were that Rulk wasn't prepared for Thor's can of whoop ass to be opened on him, much less Thor wasn't expecting Rulk to get around Mjolnir's enchantment. And I think Thor nearly killing Rulk and having Rulk thank Hulk for fighting him due to that is more impressive than Rulk beating up Thor and leaving him on the moon.

And that's without factoring in Thor's feats from his own series.

Silent Master
You are clearly missing the point. The amp Rulk received when facing WWH>>>>The amp he received when facing OF Thor and he was still able to easily beat that version of Thor with ease.

Untrue, as the OF is far more powerful than WBH.

carver9
Untrue, as the OF is far more powerful than WBH.

We truly don't know the depths of Hulks power, especially since ot comes from an entire universe. It has been stated too many times that Hulk has a unlimited supply of power and he this is true. Now if you can show me something giving us a cap on Hulks power then your statement is false.

Silent Master
We truly don't know the depths of Hulks power, especially since ot comes from an entire universe. It has been stated too many times that Hulk has a unlimited supply of power and he this is true. Now if you can show me something giving us a cap on Hulks power then your statement is false.

We have WBH's feats and they don't come anywhere close to those of the Odin-force.

JakeTheBank
Are you saying Hulk is more powerful than Odin Force Thor?

Or the entirety of the Odin Force?

Because one of those opinions is infinitely more hilarious than the other.

carver9
Go for it.

The only circumstances were that Rulk wasn't prepared for Thor's can of whoop ass to be opened on him, much less Thor wasn't expecting Rulk to get around Mjolnir's enchantment. And I think Thor nearly killing Rulk and having Rulk thank Hulk for fighting him due to that is more impressive than Rulk beating up Thor and leaving him on the moon.

And that's without factoring in Thor's feats from his own series.

Jake...Jake, come on Jake. You don't even believe this statement. Circumstances buddy. Thor only got the advantage from a sneak attack and he did it against a overheating Rulk.

carver9
Are you saying Hulk is more powerful than Odin Force Thor?

Or the entirety of the Odin Force?

Because one of those opinions is infinitely more hilarious than the other.

No, that's not what I am saying...what I am saying is we really don't know what type of cap Hulk has on his power.

JakeTheBank
Jake...Jake, come on Jake. You don't even believe this statement. Circumstances buddy. Thor only got the advantage from a sneak attack and he did it against a overheating Rulk.

Rulk only got the advantage by exploiting a loophole in Mjolnir's enchantment through rather dubious means and using absorbing abilities Thor didn't know about.

If Thor, let alone OF Thor, fought Rulk with his absorbing abilities intact again in a rematch, Rulk would get his shit kicked in. Then again, I don't think Thor ever fought absorbers before....mmm

If only Thor had a winning record against an enemy who could absorb powers and the like. If only Thor had feats against some sort of, I don't know, absorbing man or something.

carver9
Rulk only got the advantage by exploiting a loophole in Mjolnir's enchantment through rather dubious means and using absorbing abilities Thor didn't know about.

If Thor, let alone OF Thor, fought Rulk with his absorbing abilities intact again in a rematch, Rulk would get his shit kicked in. Then again, I don't think Thor ever fought absorbers before....mmm

If only Thor had a winning record against an enemy who could absorb powers and the like. If only Thor had feats against some sort of, I don't know, absorbing man or something.

Absorbing man and Rulk are completely different. I doubt Thor would overwhelm Rulk like you think he would and like I told you before, when Rulk landed back on Earth, he was beginning to overheat. Thor did "not" fight a 100% Rulk.

JakeTheBank
Absorbing man and Rulk are completely different. I doubt Thor would overwhelm Rulk like you think he would and like I told you before, when Rulk landed back on Earth, he was beginning to overheat. Thor did "not" fight a 100% Rulk.

You're right; Absorbing Man has better high end feats ultimately.

Rulk didn't fight a Thor who knew about his particular gimmick.

Which brings me back to this:

What's your point?

carver9
We have WBH's feats and they don't come anywhere close to those of the Odin-force.

OF Thor wasn't even using a portion of the Odin Force and it took the entire OF to remake Mjlonir whereas Odin could have done it with a wave of his hands. Let's not pretend like OF Thor was busting galaxies, because he wasn't.

carver9
You're right; Absorbing Man has better high end feats ultimately.

Rulk didn't fight a Thor who knew about his particular gimmick.

Which brings me back to this:

What's your point?

Uuuummm, no Absorbingman doesn't.

My point was, Rulk owned OF Thor with ease. Rulk used the same type.of attacks against WWH just like he did against Thor and it all failed. My point is, if Rulk can mistreat Thor, WWH would demolish him.

Silent Master
Don't need to use Odin's feats, OF Thor had feats that were way above WBH in power.

JakeTheBank
Uuuummm, no Absorbingman doesn't.

My point was, Rulk owned OF Thor with ease. Rulk used the same type.of attacks against WWH just like he did against Thor and it all failed. My point is, if Rulk can mistreat Thor, WWH would demolish him.

Creel absorbed a Cosmic Cube.

So your point isn't valid and makes no sense? Okay.

quanchi112
OF Thor wasn't even using a portion of the Odin Force and it took the entire OF to remake Mjlonir whereas Odin could have done it with a wave of his hands. Let's not pretend like OF Thor was busting galaxies, because he wasn't. That's due to different writers. In a versus form we look at the totality of their feats not one writer or one arc. You're awful.

carver9
Creel absorbed a Cosmic Cube.

So your point isn't valid and makes no sense? Okay.

PIS...Creel was having a hard time absorbing Sentry powers. He had to take small dips.

My point makes sense.

carver9
Don't need to use Odin's feats, OF Thor had feats that were way above WBH in power.

And one of Thor fts is getting stomped by Rulk. Can't forget that one buddy.

quanchi112
PIS...Creel was having a hard time absorbing Sentry powers. He had to take small dips.

My point makes sense. You can't disregard what you want. That's called bias.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
That's due to different writers. In a versus form we look at the totality of their feats not one writer or one arc. You're awful.

We don't ignore what happened on panel unless its a low showing and looking at Rulk fts back then, it was within his power to pull that off.

carver9
You can't disregard what you want. That's called bias.

You was being bias in your previous post. Learn from me.Quan.

Silent Master
And one of Thor fts is getting stomped by Rulk. Can't forget that one buddy.

An OF powered Rulk, IOW one that was far more powerful than any the Hulk has ever faced.

BTW, Rulk later needed the Hulk to save his life against Thor.

quanchi112
We don't ignore what happened on panel unless its a low showing and looking at Rulk fts back then, it was within his power to pull that off. Rulk's window of awesomeness lasted about 6 issues. Beating a Thor who was unaware of his opponent's powers by using his own hammer due to being in space is no bad moment. Thor crushed him the second time around.

You was being bias in your previous post. Learn from me.Quan. Carver make some sense. You can't cry pis just because it furthers your own private agenda.

carver9
An OF powered Rulk, IOW one that was far more powerful than any the Hulk has ever faced.

BTW, Rulk later needed the Hulk to save his life against Thor.

Rulk was more amped when he faced WWH and the proof is indescribable.

Thor fought a overheated Rulk during the end. I have proof of this as well.

carver9
Rulk's window of awesomeness lasted about 6 issues. Beating a Thor who was unaware of his opponent's powers by using his own hammer due to being in space is no bad moment. Thor crushed him the second time around.

Carver make some sense. You can't cry pis just because it furthers your own private agenda.

Thor snuck attack/defeated a being that was weakened and taxed. Good point though Quan...you are amazing buddy.

quanchi112

Thor fought a overheated Rulk during the end. I have proof of this as well. Rulk didn't overheat until after Thor whipped his ass. Carver, you're lying again.

Silent Master

Thor fought a overheated Rulk during the end. I have proof of this as well.

Again, that's untrue, as the OF is far more powerful than the Hulk which means that Rulk had the bigger boost during his fight with OF Thor.

carver9
Again, that's untrue, as the OF is far more powerful than the Hulk which means that Rulk had the bigger boost during his fight with OF Thor.

Going by displayed power, you don't know what you are talking about. When Rulk absorbed Hulk power, it was shown and displayed more. We don't go by assumptions, we go by on panel proof.

Silent Master
Going by displayed power, the OF is far more powerful.

Newjak
People also need to remember that Classic Thor trounced Rulk after when Rulk was getting ready to join the Avengers.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
People also need to remember that Classic Thor trounced Rulk after when Rulk was getting ready to join the Avengers.

He trashed a holding back Rulk. I agree.

carver9
Going by displayed power, the OF is far more powerful.

Like usual, you don't make one bit of sense.

JakeTheBank
He trashed a holding back Rulk. I agree.

Thor was holding back, too.

He knew that Steve planned on asking him to join the Avengers. He basically just gave him a less than friendly initiation.

quanchi112
He trashed a holding back Rulk. I agree. Rulk never beat Thor without absorbing his own power and using his own hammer, right ?

carver9
Thor was holding back, too.

He knew that Steve planned on asking him to join the Avengers. He basically just gave him a less than friendly initiation.

Rulk was trying to reason with Thor during that confrontation...that was far away from being a "fight" (even though I believe Thor could beat that version of Rulk).

carver9
Rulk never beat Thor without absorbing his own power and using his own hammer, right ?

If Rulk doesn't use his full powers then no, he isnt beating Thor.

Damborgson
Rulk was trying to reason with Thor during that confrontation...that was far away from being a "fight" (even though I believe Thor could beat that version of Rulk).

Rulk tried to overpower him. Thor just broke his grip and started beating on him again.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Rulk tried to overpower him. Thor just broke his grip and started beating on him again.

That wasn't a fight.

Damborgson
That wasn't a fight.

Well that doesn't have anything to with my post. And it's wrong.

carver9
Well that doesn't have anything to with my post. And it's wrong.

This is a fight...

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5002.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5004-05.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5007.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5008.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5010.jpg

Not done.

carver9
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5013.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5014.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5015.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g9/Takion_photos/Hulk5016.jpg

JakeTheBank
Ok.

Now post Thor nearly killing Rulk.

Silent Master
We should thank carter for showing everyone how powerful the OF is, seeing as Rulk needed to absorb the OF in order to beat Thor in that fight.

carver9
Ok.

Now post Thor nearly killing Rulk.

Why when Rulk was over heating after that initial fight.?

Damborgson
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk12Hulk26.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk13.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk14.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk15.jpg

That's a fight also. Rulk winning the first encounter via Loeb being an idiot, and PIS is good for kicks, but I never really saw it as anything serious. Have you been taking it as gospel? In your scans alone their are 2 huge moments of stupidity.

Rulk grabs Thor's hammer and jumps into space? Ok good plan, except here's what would happen and what wrong with it:

1. Thor knew Rulk was only lifting it because of him still holding on to it. Which means Thor would either:

A. let go of the hammer then call it back to him.

or

B. Make Mjolnir release an eromous amount of energy, taking off Rulk's fingers.

2. Rulk was able to use Mjolnir with lightning charged strikes. That's impossible. You don't get a free worthy pass with Mjolnir and all it's power just because you are in space. He should have been able to lift it but that's it.

Fact is during their 4th fight where both were holding back, Rulk did try and overpower Thor. And failed.

golem370
Thor and BRB had fits with Kurse who were only around 4 times stronger then Thor which I would assume Hulk would be many more times stronger then that which mean he could take everybody here rather easy.

carver9
We should thank carter for showing everyone how powerful the OF is, seeing as Rulk needed to absorb the OF in order to beat Thor in that fight.

But yet he didn't display close to the amount of power he displayed against Hulk.

Rulk absorbing Hulk.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/310/hulk24015.jpg

He absorbs so much power that he is exploding with energy. Fire is surrounding his body.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/39/hulk24016.jpg

Amped so much that a single punch from him created a Nuke like explosion and he was still bursting with energy.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

You are lame silent. Provide something proving Rulk was more amped against his fight against Thor or concede. If your post doeant make sense like usual, I will ignore it. Provide evidence.

carver9
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk12Hulk26.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk13.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk14.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/th_ThorvsRulk15.jpg

That's a fight also. Rulk winning the first encounter via Loeb being an idiot, and PIS is good for kicks, but I never really saw it as anything serious. Have you been taking it as gospel? In your scans alone their are 2 huge moments of stupidity.

Rulk grabs Thor's hammer and jumps into space? Ok good plan, except here's what would happen and what wrong with it:

1. Thor knew Rulk was only lifting it because of him still holding on to it. Which means Thor would either:

or

2. Rulk was able to use Mjolnir with lightning charged strikes. That's impossible. You don't get a free worthy pass with Mjolnir and all it's power just because you are in space. He should have been able to lift it but that's it.

Fact is during their 4th fight where both were holding back, Rulk did try and overpower Thor. And failed.

Rulk wasn't at full powered.

Damborgson
Rulk wasn't at full powered.

Concession accepted. Can't answer to the points so you just spout something useless.

carver9
Concession accepted. Can't answer to the points so you just spout something useless.

I already agreed with you a long time ago...Thor can beat that version of Rulk. I'm not doubting that.

Damborgson
I already agreed with you a long time ago...Thor can beat that version of Rulk. I'm not doubting that.

.....I wasn't even arguing that.

PillarofOsiris
Thor and BRB had fits with Kurse who were only around 4 times stronger then Thor which I would assume Hulk would be many more times stronger then that which mean he could take everybody here rather easy.

This isn't normal thor

-Pr-
Rulk's match with Thor was complete crap in the first place, so I really don't get why people are using it as evidence.

Silent Master
But yet he didn't display close to the amount of power he displayed against Hulk.

Rulk absorbing Hulk.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/310/hulk24015.jpg

He absorbs so much power that he is exploding with energy. Fire is surrounding his body.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/39/hulk24016.jpg

Amped so much that a single punch from him created a Nuke like explosion and he was still bursting with energy.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

You are lame silent. Provide something proving Rulk was more amped against his fight against Thor or concede. If your post doeant make sense like usual, I will ignore it. Provide evidence.

Again, "nuke like" is pathetically weak compared to the OF.

carver9

It doesn't matter...I already provided the correct evidence.

carver9
Again, "nuke like" is pathetically weak compared to the OF.

I'm done with you. Debate against someone else.

golem370
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This isn't normal thor

But it is the same BRB

Damborgson

It doesn't matter...I already provided the correct evidence.

laughing out loud what do I say to this?

Naija boy

or

Id say regular Thor can beat Rulk but that fight in which Thor literally jumps and rushes a clueless Rulk that isnt even looking to fight him is not representative of much at all.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Naija boy
Id say regular Thor can beat Rulk but that fight in which Thor literally jumps and rushes a clueless Rulk that isnt even looking to fight him is not representative of much at all.

It's got it's moments. of course, Rulk was taken by surprise since he was about to meet up with Thor, but I put it to show that Rulk at one point did try and overpower Thor. And Failed at it.

You are correct though. Thor beats Rulk, but not because of that as a reason for it.

carver9
Rulk treats Thor like Tutinax did.

Damborgson
Rulk treats Thor like Tutinax did.

what do I say?

JakeTheBank
He's no longer Carver.

He's the Incredible Carter now.

psycho gundam
You are correct though. Thor beats Rulk, but not because of that as a reason for it. he'd have to work for it, which is still pretty much a bad look for your boy

carver9
what do I say?

Lol...the truth is Thor can beat Rulk. When you keep going against my post, challenging my skills, then Thor gets pimp slapped by Rulk.

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he'd have to work for it, which is still pretty much a bad look for your boy only if he feels like working out that day. If he's not feeling like messing around Rulk turns into just another pest.

Damborgson
Lol...the truth is Thor can beat Rulk. When you keep going against my post, challenging my skills, then Thor gets pimp slapped by Rulk.

would you be interested in a BZ sometime? We've been going at it basically since I joined. Might be fun. big grin

carver9
would you be interested in a BZ sometime? We've been going at it basically since I joined. Might be fun. big grin

We will forever be rivals (because of Thor and Hulk).

Battlezone on which characters?

Damborgson
We will forever be rivals (because of Thor and Hulk).

Battlezone on which characters?

Thor and Hulk of course. To determine superiority.

The Sorrow
Rulk had a good showing in Hulk Smash #5 working the Mighty Avengers which included Sentry, Ms Marvel, Wonderman and Ares.

On topic, if the team use teamwork and can pool their powers together rather than attempting to beat Hulk individually I'd favour team Asgard. The problem is they would probably only have a small window before WBH starts wrecking shop.

iceman24567
Thor solos no expression

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Rulk had a good showing in Hulk Smash #5 working the Mighty Avengers which included Sentry, Ms Marvel, Wonderman and Ares.

On topic, if the team use teamwork and can pool their powers together rather than attempting to beat Hulk individually I'd favour team Asgard. The problem is they would probably only have a small window before WBH starts wrecking shop.

Do you have scans of this?

Silent Master
Odin Force Thor solos.

keiththegreat

Hm....Red Hulk can't breath in space. Never noticed that.

psycho gundam
only if he feels like working out that day. If he's not feeling like messing around Rulk turns into just another pest. doesn't look that way on-panel, and they've met more than once *shrug*

TheHulk
Thor and Hulk of course. To determine superiority. It's Pretty Much Clear Thor>Hulk.

-Pr-

Thanks for posting one of the most retarded fights of the last five years.

Zack Fair

http://janeheller.com/confessionsblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/slap.gif.gif

Silent Master

OF Thor solos.

carver9
WWH stomps and badly at that.

Silent Master
I agree, WBH gets stomped.

carver9
Looking at onpanel showings and not ignoring what has been shown, WWH stomps. Ignoring on panel showings, Thor wins.

Silent Master
I agree, being honest about on-panel feats shows that WBH would get stomped by OF Thor.

carver9
Even though Rulk, someone that WWH stomped with a mere thunderclapped ripped through OF Thor...I agree, on panel proof shows that WWH would beat OF Thor.

janus77
They want to win, right? confused

WBH destroys the team, most of them die from the AOE effects of his first punch. Then he thunderclaps Thor Girl to sleep smile.

Zack Fair
Loeb Force Rulk....

http://gifsoup.com/view2/1123463/wheaton-o.gif

Silent Master
Even though Rulk, someone that WWH stomped with a mere thunderclapped ripped through OF Thor...I agree, on panel proof shows that WWH would beat OF Thor.

WBH can't absrb the OF, so he'll be facing a full powered OF Thor....which means that WBH gets stomped.

janus77
WBH can't absrb the OF, so he'll be facing a full powered OF Thor....which means that WBH gets stomped.
Rulk could absorb OF but he couldn't even begin to tap WWH's energies.

OF Thor's best attacks <<<<<< Rulk.
WWH's thunderclap >>>>>>> Rulk.

Rulk's punches >>>>> OF Thor.
Rulk's punches <<<< WWH.

carver9

A more powerful Rulk amped off of WWH power at a higher rate than what he did against Thor and still lost with a mere thunder clap. WWH stomps.

h1a8
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Yeah, you're probably right...

] Lol again with the ignorance. I knew about that feat before you did.
Remember that not only Hulk destroyed a planet, but he disintegrated countless mindless ones and Savage Hulk peers. And know that WBH felt a force over 1 million times that combined force.

So Bill destroying the planet from light years head start (beyond battle distance) still produced a force far less than what WBH survived.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by h1a8
I knew about that feat before you did.

Lol. good for you, sport. I'm not really sure how you know that you knew about it before me, but since you DID know about it first, I guess that invalidates my entire point. I'm going to start using that argument, it's great.

And nowhere did I imply that force is greater than what WBH did. No...I was refuting your ridiculous claim that BRB's high end attacks can't even hurt WBH.

Then again, you don't think RKT can hurt him, so what chance does BRB have, right? I forgot who I was arguing against.

Silent Master
A more powerful Rulk amped off of WWH power at a higher rate than what he did against Thor and still lost with a mere thunder clap. WWH stomps.

Seeing as the OF is far more powerful than the WBH, Rulk had a far bigger amp when he faced OF Thor.

carver9
Seeing as the OF is far more powerful than the WBH, Rulk had a far bigger amp when he faced OF Thor.

You are such a great debator...let's prove it with scans that Rulk was more powerful when he faced Thor than Hulk.

Silent Master
As the OF is the greater energy source, why wouldn't Rulk be more powerful after absorbing it?

carver9
As the OF is the greater energy source, why wouldn't Rulk be more powerful after absorbing it?

So you have proof outside of what I have shown owe great debator you?

Silent Master
You mean other than the feats that you ignore/downplay when people post them?

Damborgson
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doesn't look that way on-panel, and they've met more than once *shrug*

whatever you say.

Damborgson
It's Pretty Much Clear Thor>Hulk.

You're making progress I see.

carver9
You mean other than the feats that you ignore/downplay when people post them?

Show me. Show me proof that the Rulk that Thor fought is>>>the Rulk that Hulk fought, great debator you.

carver9
You're making progress I see.

So if Hulk one shots Thor in the next Avengers, will you admit Hulk>>Thor?

Damborgson
So if Hulk one shots Thor in the next Avengers, will you admit Hulk>>Thor?

Depends on the situation. And even if he did brutally beat him down physically, Hulk would only be >> Thor physically. Thor would still cream him with his other powers.

carver9
Depends on the situation. And even if he did brutally beat him down physically, Hulk would only be >> Thor physically. Thor would still cream him with his other powers.

confused

Damborgson
confused

Thor doesn't have to fight on Hulk's level. He'd still be Hulk's superior just not physically.

golem370
True he has ranged attacks but he is a warrior first so he would more to face off with the Hulk

-Pr-
Looking at onpanel showings and not ignoring what has been shown, WWH stomps. Ignoring on panel showings, Thor wins.

Don't troll.

Damborgson
True he has ranged attacks but he is a warrior first so he would more to face off with the Hulk

Being a warrior is the only reason it's a competition. If Thor doesn't melee, he will never lose to Hulk. He enjoys brawls though which is why Hulk can compete and beat him. In some incarnations very very badly.

iceman24567
Even though Rulk, someone that WWH stomped with a mere thunderclapped ripped through OF Thor...I agree, on panel proof shows that WWH would beat OF Thor. Its hardly the same unless you do ignore what happened on panel. Hulk doesn't possess the cheap trick Rulk used so he has to outmatach a Thor that beat Bor, The Destroyer armor and easily restored asgard

Silent Master

Warriors have used ranged weapons throughout history, so being a warrior would hardly keep Thor from using them.

Writers just use the "he's a warrior" excuse when they get called out for writing Thor down to his opponents level.

golem370
Ranged attacks are the only way Thor could win specially against this Hulk

Silent Master
So?

golem370
Well if hulk can take blows from two class 1000 characters I doubt Thor could do much to Hulk ranged or other wise.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>