Dr Doom vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Each gets one year of prep

the ninjak
I don't think the galaxy could handle it.

JakeTheBank
Hmmm. mmm

biensalsa
I see where this is going thumb up thumb up thumb up

Batman-Prime
While Thanos finds, in one year, the ultimate artifact to defeat Doom, Doom just plans for the day when Thanos appears with it, to steal it from him an beats him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
While Thanos finds, in one year, the ultimate artifact to defeat Doom, Doom just plans for the day when Thanos appears with it, to steal it from him an beats him. Remember ig. How did that work out for Doom ? You're not clever.

Badabing
While Thanos finds, in one year, the ultimate artifact to defeat Doom, Doom just plans for the day when Thanos appears with it, to steal it from him an beats him. like

TheGodKiller
While Thanos finds, in one year, the ultimate artifact to defeat Doom, Doom just plans for the day when Thanos appears with it, to steal it from him an beats him.

'Nuff said .

Bouboumaster

When they went for the THOTU, Doom got his ass handled by Thanos almost in the way you described it.

And if they had to fought again, Thanos would still outsmart Thanos-Lite (Doom).

Sixth_Winged
Thanos owned him in the past and i doubt he can't do so again. Thanos is basically a doom who operates on a much higher plane.

TheGodKiller
On a second note , I think I'll have to give this one to Thanos based on the IG and HoTU incidents .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.