Why I left Islam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBigManRevo
Hello!
I was born Muslim but now I don't know really I'm trying find out which one is right
I've leaved Islam about year ago
for a couple of reason

When you go back to the origins of Islam they didn't find Qur'an Miraculous because it has nomeaning of Some Ayats and other Massive Grammatical Errors and by the history the people hypocritical people changed the Grammar of Arabic to Align Qur'an even though they couldn't change everything and others forgot to change them !! Still Qur'an Contradicts the remeaning things from Old-Arabic

Scientific Errors

ِAm I from semen that comes from my parents back and ribs (Created from the flush water out of the backbone and the ribs) 7 / El Tarik (Qur'an 86:7)

and Taking Lord of the sons of Adam from their backs, their descendants ((al a'raf, verse 7)

the killing-oriented verses

Kill them where you find them, pulled them out as turn where most of sedition and murder Tqatlohm not at the Sacred Mosque to fight you when the Qatlokm Vaguetlohm penalty as well as the disbelievers
(Baqarah 191).

And fight them until persecution is no more and religion is God if they desist, there is no aggression except against the oppressors
(Baqarah 193).

Books you dislike it you and that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you, and God knows and you do not know.
(Baqarah 216).

They ask you concerning the sacred month fight. Say: fighting therein is a great and repel from the path of God and Kafr and the Holy Mosque and directed by his family from the largest with God, and sedition than murder and are still fighting you until they will turn you from your religion if they could, and Ertdd you about his religion and dies as a disbeliever deeds will be lost in this world and in the Hereafter, and those owners of the Fire they will abide therein
(Baqarah 217).

Fight in the way of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing, Knowing
(Baqarah 244).

Vliqatl in the way of Allah who Icheron life of this world and the Hereafter fight in the way of Allah kills or thinks will give him a great reward
(Women 74).

Those who believe fight in the way of Allah and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Evil: So parents Devil Kid Devil that was weak
(Women 76).

Then fight for the sake of God but do not cost yourself and rouse the believers may be that Allah will restrain the fury those who disbelieve and Allah the most powerful and the most ill or
(Women 84).

Born and if ye disbelieve, as you shall not take both of them until parents migrate for the sake of God and if they turn away Fajdhuhm Kill them where they do not take the Cdetmohm of them, nor helper
(Women 89).

Penalty but who are fighting Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief on earth to kill or crucify or cut off their hands and feet from opposite sides, or deny them the land of shame in this world and theirs in the Hereafter a great torment
(Table 33).

Thy Lord inspired the angels, I am with you: give firmness those who believe I will in the hearts of the Unbelievers, smite above the necks and hit them all
(Anfal 12).

Did not kill them, but Allah killed and thrown it threw but Allah threw him to the faithful good job that God is Hearing, Knowing
(Anfal 17).

And fight them until persecution is no more and religion is all to God if they desist, Allah sees what they do
(Anfal 39).

And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others without them you know not what God teaches you spend nothing in the way of Allah fulfilled to you and you do not unjustly
(Anfal 60).

O Prophet, rouse the Believers to fight. If you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, albeit a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of the Unbelievers that they are people who do not understand
(Anfal 65).

When the sacred months and kill the infidels where Cdetmohm and take them and count them and wait for them each observatory if they repent and establish regular prayers and regular charity, then leave their way Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Repentance 5).

But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you in your religion, then fight the Imams of disbelief that they do not have faith that they may end up
(Repentance 12).

Not fight a people who have violated their oaths, and they plotted to expel the Messenger Bdeokm Otkhcounam the first time, God is more deserving of that fear Him, if ye are believers.
(Repentance 13).

Fight them with your hands and God helps you, them and heal the breasts of believing people
(Repentance 14).

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what Allah and His Messenger acknowledge not the religion of the right of the People of the Book until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued
(Repentance 29).

The number of months with Allaah is twelve months in a book on God created the heavens and the earth, of which four are sacred values ​​of that religion wrong not yourselves therein and fight the infidels fight against you all and all, and know that Allah is with those
(Repentance 36).

O Prophet, struggle with the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh against them, and their abode in Hell?
(Repentance 73).

Who Azahrohm People of the Book from their strongholds and cast terror into their hearts, and some you kill a team a team Oorzqm their land and their homes and their land and had not frequented (before), and Allah is over all things
(Parties, 26 and 27).

If ye meet those who disbelieve, smite the necks until Otkhantamohm Vhdoa bond if either of us and after either redemption until the war ends, even if it pleases God to have won but for some Ablo some of you who were killed in the way of Allah will not mislead their
(Muhammad 4).

Do not become weak and let the peace and to incline you and God be with you and will not the reward of your work
(Muhammad 35).

Kill them and where Thagaftamohm, pulled them out as turn where most of sedition and murder Tqatlohm not at the Sacred Mosque to fight you when the Qatlokm Vaguetlohm penalty as well as the disbelievers
(Baqarah 191).

And fight them until persecution is no more and religion is God if they desist, there is no aggression except against the oppressors
(Baqarah 193).

Books you dislike it you and that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that ye love a thing which is bad for you, and God knows and you do not know.
(Baqarah 216).

They ask you concerning the sacred month fight. Say: fighting therein is a great and repel from the path of God and Kafr and the Holy Mosque and directed by his family from the largest with God, and sedition than murder and are still fighting you until they will turn you from your religion if they could, and Ertdd you about his religion and dies as a disbeliever deeds will be lost in this world and in the Hereafter, and those owners of the Fire they will abide therein
(Baqarah 217).

Fight in the way of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing, Knowing
(Baqarah 244).

Vliqatl in the way of Allah who Icheron life of this world and the Hereafter fight in the way of Allah kills or thinks will give him a great reward
(Women 74).

Those who believe fight in the way of Allah and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Evil: So parents Devil Kid Devil that was weak
(Women 76).

Then fight for the sake of God but do not cost yourself and rouse the believers may be that Allah will restrain the fury those who disbelieve and Allah the most powerful and the most ill or
(Women 84).

Born and if ye disbelieve, as you shall not take both of them until parents migrate for the sake of God and if they turn away Fajdhuhm Kill them where they do not take the Cdetmohm of them, nor helper
(Women 89).

Penalty but who are fighting Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief on earth to kill or crucify or cut off their hands and feet from opposite sides, or deny them the land of shame in this world and theirs in the Hereafter a great torment
(Table 33).

Thy Lord inspired the angels, I am with you: give firmness those who believe I will in the hearts of the Unbelievers, smite above the necks and hit them all
(Anfal 12).

Did not kill them, but Allah killed and thrown it threw but Allah threw him to the faithful good job that God is Hearing, Knowing
(Anfal 17).

And fight them until persecution is no more and religion is all to God if they desist, Allah sees what they do
(Anfal 39).

And make ready against them all you can of power, including steeds of war to threaten the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others without them you know not what God teaches you spend nothing in the way of Allah fulfilled to you and you do not unjustly
(Anfal 60).

O Prophet, rouse the Believers to fight. If you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, albeit a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of the Unbelievers that they are people who do not understand
(Anfal 65).

When the sacred months and kill the infidels where Cdetmohm and take them and count them and wait for them each observatory if they repent and establish regular prayers and regular charity, then leave their way Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Repentance 5).

TheBigManRevo
But if they violate their oaths after their covenant, and taunt you in your religion, then fight the Imams of disbelief that they do not have faith that they may end up
(Repentance 12).

Not fight a people who have violated their oaths, and they plotted to expel the Messenger Bdeokm Otkhcounam the first time, God is more deserving of that fear Him, if ye are believers.
(Repentance 13).

Fight them with your hands and God helps you, them and heal the breasts of believing people
(Repentance 14).

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor forbid what Allah and His Messenger acknowledge not the religion of the right of the People of the Book until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued
(Repentance 29).

the insulting of females

1- woman have 1/2 of the witness validty of a man
2- woman هinhirets 1/ of a man
3- man can have 4 wives
4- man can malkaat Al-yameen (plural) ( a woman who he owns her as his things and can **** her and she cannot refuse neither his wife/ves)
5- If a wife or malakat al-yameen(singular) refuses to have sex with her wife or owner Angels Curse her till the next morning
6-woman has less Religion and mind than Man (Hadith)*
7- in heaven when a man goes to heaven he has 70 Girls made for sex only but woman not
8-Hijab a woman is all lions and if a man saw her he will want have sex with here all the time O Really she must cover all her body for a man notsee her even her hair but her face is not necessary as a man is all about sex but I think Woman should want men too even the 11 years old girl

Men have a degree:

And divorced Atrbesn themselves three menstrual periods is not lawful for them to conceal what God created in the womb if they believe in Allah and the Last Day, and their husbands deserving Brdhn in that if they want to reform and to them as to what is reasonable and the men have a degree and Allah is Mighty, Wise (Al-Baqarah 2: 228)

2 - Muslim woman's testimony is half that of a man no matter what its position in the community:

O ye who believe! When you contract a debt for a name, write it down and write you notary and Jaap writer to write as God taught Vlaketb and Imll which it is right and fear God his Lord, do not detract from him, the one who owes the Sviha or weak or can not be bored is Vlimll guardian of justice and killed two people of your men, the were not two men, a man with two women who are happy with the martyrs that lost its one remember each other and Jaap martyrs if they called or Tsamoa that Tketboh small or large to him. That is more just with God, and I for the certificate and the lowest not Tertaboa unless it be a trade Tdarunha you present it is not you stand and testify not Tketboha When you enter is not prejudiced writer nor a martyr if you do it sensuality and fear Allah, and Allah, and Allah will teach you everything (al-Baqarah 2: 282)

Narrated Ishaq bin Ibrahim said Alhandala I said to Abu Osama Haddzqm Obaidullah from Nafi from Ibn Umar that the Prophet SAWS said women should not travel for three days except with a mahram (Bukhari door Friday h 1024)

3 - Legacy of Muslim women half legacy of the man:

Ausikm God in your children to the male, a portion of two females, the were women over the two only daughters, two thirds of the left and that was one it may half For parents, one of them gets one-sixth, leaving if he was born If he has no son and heirs, his parents mother has a third the had deceased left brothers or one-sixth of the following will recommend to the religion of your fathers or your sons and not closer to you which one Tdron benefit obligation of Allah is Knower, the Wise (women 4:11)

4 - Muslim women beaten and abandoned in their beds:

Men protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah on each other and because they spend of their money Valsalhat obedient portfolios of the Unseen including keeping God and those who fear Nchoizen refuse to share their beds and beat them the Otankm not seek to harm them means that God High, great (women 4:34).

5 - the right of Muslim women the husband is beating:

Tell Abu Bakr ibn Abi Shaybah narrated that Yazeed ibn Haroun Division from Abu trace of a cloud from Hakeem ibn Mu'awiya from his father that a man asked the prophet what the right of women to the husband said that fed If taste and capped if dressed and beat his face and condemn not only in the abandoned house. Sunan Ibn Majah .. The Book of Marriage .. The door of a woman's right to the husband.

6 - imprisonment of Muslim women to death:

And who come from your wives outrageous Va_i_hdoa they saw the four of you confine them to houses until death do claim them, or God makes a way (women 4:15).

7 - Muslim women involved three women with her husband, or an infinite number of queens right:

If you fear not deal justly with the orphan girls then marry women of your choice, two or three, or four, the fear from justice by one or proprietary not the lowest count (women 3 (.

Muhammad Ali refused marriage of girl Abi Jahl: Narrated Abu Shuaib Aleman told us that al-Zuhri said to me that Ali bin Hussein bin walled perforated said that senior speeches girl and I heard that Abu Jahl Fatima missed the Messenger of Allah PBUH said claim your people that you do not get angry for your daughters and this girl Nakh Ali Abu Jahl so the Messenger of Allah r heard him say, while experiencing the after Onkan Abu al-Aas ibn al-Rabee Vhaddtna Believe me, if Fatima a few of me and I hate to Deplores God does not meet the Messenger of Allah SAWS girl and a girl enemy of God when he left one man on the sermon by Al Bukhari 3450-laws door qualities said the Prophet.

8 - rape of Muslim women (rape of children):

And who Aisn of menstruation from your wives that their periods Fdthen three months and who did not menstruate and expectant mothers giving birth to Ojhin And whosoever fears Allah makes easy for him (divorce 65: 4)

A marriage of young children: the position of scholars of it: he went four imams is permissible to marry young and not a requirement of puberty in the validity of the marriage, because the Koran considered true and arranged by some of the effects of marriage in the verse: {And who Aisn of menstruation from your wives that their periods Fdthen three months and who did not hugs}

Has made several small, do not menstruate for three months. It is known that this can only be done after a valid marriage followed by divorce, and because it is proven from the Messenger of Allah and his companions after him, and what could be its achievement of an interest in some cases, it comes with efficient asked marriage small, and the guardian keen interest of his young daughter Vezugea so as not to miss efficient if the wait reached where there is no all the time. Provisions of the Islamic encyclopedia of contemporary marriage.

B raped Aisha: from Hisham from his father from 'Aa'ishah who said the prophet married me when I was six years and the girl with me when I was nine years old girl (Sahih Muslim Marriage door h 2548)

C M and Roman marriage Aisha: from Hisham from his father from 'Aa'ishah said the Messenger of Allah married me when Otto years and I'm not me when I was nine years old girl said the city Vqdinma Foekt months Vevey capillary Jemima missed or Roman and I swing with me and I shouted my Suahbi Votiha and know what you want me I took my hand on the door She stood me hee hee I said to myself went Vadkhaltna beta If women of the Ansar Vqln the good and the pool and the best bird Voslmtna them Vgslan my head and Arni Osalehnni not only the Messenger of Allah SAWS Voslmanana sacrificed him (Sahih Muslim Marriage door 2547 h).

For loop Aisha that the prophet married her when she was seven years girl and asphalt to a girl nine years old and play with it and died about a girl eighteen Sahih Muslim 2549 h the door of the marriage.

Aisha said the prophet married me when I was six years and the girl with me when I was nine years old girl (Sahih Muslim Marriage door h 2548).

Dr. Fatima small marriage: 'Abd-Allaah ibn Buraydah from his father's speeches said Abu Bakr and Umar, may Allah be pleased with Fatima Messenger of Allah SAWS It's a small Fajdobaa Ali married her to him (Sunan al-Tirmidhi 3169 h the door of the marriage.)

Muhammad married Aisha H, despite her father's nose: Narrated Abdullah ibn Laith Yousuf told us for more than a fight for loop that Aisha, the prophet speeches to Abu Bakr Abu Bakr said to him, but I am your brother said you are my brother in Allah's religion and his book is lawful for me (Sahih Bukhari 4691 Alinkth married young adults).

9 - Muslim Women and ass pass from behind the goat:

Adam told us he told us he told us the Division of Ibn Abi Aoun Juhayfah said I heard my father said came out with the Messenger of Allah pbuh came Balhagerh wudoo ablution and prayed us back and the times and his hands between a goat and the donkey and women are going through from behind. Sahih Bukhari .. Prayer Book .. Prayer to the door of a goat

10 - Muslim women cursed:

Tell us outstanding Narrated Abu Awana for A'mash from Abu Hazim from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah SAWS If a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses to shreds, angry with her, the angels curse her until become. Sahih Bukhari .. Book The beginning of creation .. Chapter on the angels.

TheBigManRevo
11 - more than they enter the fire of Muslim women:

Osama on the prophet said you at the door of paradise was a general of their income poor and the owners are locked but the grandfather of the fire had ordered them to fire and fire you at the door if general income women. Sahih Al-Bukhari door marriage.

Abu Sa'eed al-Khudri said the Messenger of Allah SAWS in or become a mushroom to the prayer of Famer on women, said O women Eratkn Give charity, I am more the people of Hell Vqln O Messenger of Allah said Because you curse too ungrateful to your spouses and what I saw lacking in reason and religion go the core of the man of the firm one of you who said what is deficient in our religion and our mind, O Messenger of Allah said, not the testimony of a woman is like half a man who said yes said it from her mind not decrease if menstruating she does not pray or fast they said yes he said it reduced its debt from (Bukhari door menstruation h 293.)

12 - Muslim women, the dog and the donkey:

Narrated Umar ibn Hafs ibn Abi Ghias said to us said to us A'mash said Ibrahim told us about Black h Aisha said A'mash and told me about Muslim stolen from Aisha said something to one's prayer dog and the donkey and women, she said Hbhtamona Balhmr and dogs I have seen God and the prophet to pray and I on the bed between him and the Qibla lying seems to me the need to sit Vol Vove slip of the prophet at his feet. Sahih Bukhari .. Prayer Book .. Section of the said prayer does not cut anything.

13 - Muslim women accept the devil in the form of:

Narrated Amr ibn Abd al-Ali told us told us Top Hisham ibn Abi Abdullah Abu Zubair from Jabir that the Messenger of Allah PBUH saw the woman went to his wife Zainab has a Tmas Mnaih He spent his needs and he went out to his companions and said that women accepted in the form of the devil and Satan in the form of management, if any of you saw a woman let him his family, this is what in itself. True Muslim .. The Book of Marriage .. Door saw the scar of a woman fell in himself to come to his wife.

14 - Muslim women roughness and out forbidden:

Muhammad ibn Amr ibn al-Bashar told us Asim Hammam told us all about Qatada from Abu Ahwas sprouted from Abdullah that the Prophet SAWS said women roughness gets his hopes up when she goes out Satan

Abu Issa said this is a hasan hadeeth strange. Sunan al-Tirmidhi .. Book breastfeeding .. What came in the door of access to the hatred of the unseen.

As saying: (Women roughness) said in a compound of the sea make women the same roughness as it appeared ashamed if ashamed of their private parts as if emerged, edea private parts and all that is embarrassed by it if it appears.

See the masterpiece collector Tirmidhi Ahwadhi explain .. Book breastfeeding .. What came in the door of access to the hatred of the unseen.

This verse indicates that God given permission to ask from behind a screen in some need, or issue Istftin it, and that includes all women in the sense, and as shar'i principle that women are all uphill, her body and her voice, as stated above, may not be uncovered by Kalshhadh need only to them, or be Bbdnha disease, or asking her about her health and. See Tafseer al-Qurtubi (the whole of the Koran) to Surat parties 53

15 - Muslim women ominous:

Muhammad ibn Yazid ibn Minhaal Tell us Tell us Zarie Asqallaani Umar ibn Muhammad from his father from Ibn 'Umar said, they said the prophet of doom when he said that was the prophet of doom in something in the house and the women and the Persians. Sahih Bukhari .. The Book of Marriage .. Guard the door of what women of doom

16 - Muslim women lacking the mind and religion:

Narrated Said bin Abi Maryam said Muhammad ibn Ja'far told us he told me he is the son of Zayd Aslam from Ayaz bin Abdullah Al-Khudri said the Messenger of Allah SAWS in the fungus to become or oratory of Famer on the women said O women, I Give charity Eratkn more people of Hell Vqln O Messenger of Allah said Because you curse too ungrateful to your spouses and from what I saw lacking in reason and religion go the core of the man of the firm one of you who said what is deficient in our religion and our mind O Messenger of Allah said, not the testimony of a woman is like half a man who said yes said it from her mind not decrease if menstruating she does not pray or fast they said yes he said it to decrease its debt. Sahih Bukhari .. Book menstruation .. Leave the door of a menstruating woman fast

17 - Muslim women crooked rib:

From Abu Hurayrah that the prophet said, Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do not harm his neighbor Treat women kindly, they are created from the rib and that crooked thing in the rib above, hosted break it went though his legacy is still crooked Fastousoa women well (Bukhari 4787).

18 - betrayal of Eve:

From Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah PBUH said that the first group to enter Paradise looking like the moon on the night and then those who follow them on the most shining star in the sky lighting does not urinate or defecate or spit or blow their noses their combs will be gold, musk and incense burners will be good aloe Alonjoj promises virgins and their spouses to the creation of one man in the image of their father Adam, sixty cubits in Sama E (Bukhari 3083)

19 - Islam allows Muslim Balshak between:

Abdullah bin Masood may Allah be pleased with him said: The Prophet SAWS No woman Vtnatha to her husband as if he is seen (Bukhari 4839).

20 - Muhammad marry his wives in one night:

Anas may Allah be pleased with him that the prophet was around his wives in one night he had nine wives (Bukhari 4680 and 275 marriage is the large number of women).

TheBigManRevo
21 - Muhammad marry his wives wash one:

From Hisham ibn Zayd narrated from Anas that the Prophet PBUH was washing around his wives and one (Muslim 467).

22 - Muhammad marry his wives as they Ha?dhat:

From Zaynab the daughter of Umm Salamah said about her mother while I'm with the Messenger of Allah SAWS, as urged in Alkhmalh Vansllt I took the clothes Hadta said what you said YES Invest in Alkhmalh entered with him and she and the Messenger of Allah Otto ghusl from one pot and used to kiss when he was fasting (Bukhari 1794 book Fasting door kiss of fasting (.

Aisha, the prophet said was Abaherna and I was menstruating and head out of the mosque, a retreat and I am menstruating Vogzle (Bukhari 1890).

23 - Atdfo Bfajz Aisha when she was menstruating:

For Ben Amara Crow said that his aunt told him she asked Aisha said one of us is not menstruate and her and her husband only one bed she tell you what made the Messenger of Allah SAWS income he went to his mosque, Abu Dawood said his mosque means did not stop until you Glaptna Odjah cold eyes and said to me I said, the lowest I was menstruating, he said, although Akeshfa for your thighs thigh revealed he put his cheek and chest on the thighs and Hanit it even warmth and Nam (Sunan Abi Dawood, 236).

24 - give the thirtieth power:

Tell us about Qatada said Anas bin Malik said the prophet was going on his wives in one hour of the night and day eleven and they said I said to Anas said Okan stand him we were talking that he was given the power of thirty (Bukhari 260).

25 - expiation came from Muslim menstruating:

Ibn Abbas said if hit in the blood Vdanar and if hit in the interruption of blood half dinars.

26 - Muslim women Atsafr for 3 days without a mahram:

Narrated Ishaq bin Ibrahim said Alhandala I said to Abu Osama Haddzqm Obaidullah from Nafi from Ibn Umar that the Prophet SAWS said women should not travel for three days except with a mahram (Bukhari 1024 and 1025 h book Friday the door in the amount of shorten his prayers).

27 - to Atsafr Muslim woman without a mahram on:

Abu Hurayrah said: the prophet is not permissible for a woman who believes in Allah and the Last Day to Tsafrmesarh day and night is not affiliated with the sanctity of Yahya ibn Abi Katheer and Suhail Malik and Maqbari from Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him (Bukhari h 1026 book Friday door in the amount of shorten his prayers).

28 - Vanken Soihbat Joseph:

Tell us Ishaq ibn Nasr said Hussein told us about in excess of Abdul Malik bin Abu Amir said to me Burda that Abu Musa said the prophet disease hardened his illness, he said Tell Abu Bakr to lead the people said He is a man Aisha thin if the sojourn was not able to pray with people said passed to Abu Bakr to lead the people returned, said Marie Abu Bakr to lead the people Vanken friends who used to came to the Prophet Joseph and prayed with people in the life of the prophet (Bukhari 637 book ears the door of scholars and leaders later imam).

29 - mermaid before her (Faraj) delicious and the Muslim does not bend his penis:

For my father in front of him said: The Messenger of Allah SAWS no one enter paradise unless God Almighty God Wife to seventy Tntin wife of virgins and seventy of his inheritance of the people of Hell is one of them only have a delicious and has said before do not bend said Hisham ibn Khalid from his inheritance of the people of Hell-fire means the men entered the Forth of Paradise as their wives inherited the wife of Pharaoh (Sunan Ibn Majah 4328).

30 - Poplar eye claiming to Muslim women:

Narrated Abdullah told me my father told Mahdi Ibrahim bin Ismail bin Ayyash told us about Lake bin Saad bin Khalid bin Ma'daan for many times Maaz bin Jabal that the Prophet Otto said her husband does not hurt a woman in the world but his wife said virgins can not hurt God for he is killed you have an intruder is about to Evariqk us. Musnad Ahmad .. Stand fans, God bless them .. Talk Maaz bin Jabal, may Allah Almighty.

31 - enter the reason for the veil of his dog into the house of Muhammad:

Anas may Allah be pleased with him said, when the prophet married Zainab Aftamoa income people, and they sat talking as if he took preparing to do did not do when he saw that he had when he rose from the rose from the people and sat the rest of the people and that the prophet came to enter, if people sit down and then they had went away Vokhbert the prophet came to the income went Enter threw the veil between me and him and God sent down (O ye who Amno to Atdkhaloa houses of the Prophet) parties 33: 53 said Abu Abdullah, we understand from this that he did not Astaznhm when he came out and the he prepares to do and he wants to do (Bukhari 5770 authorization to any veil)

TheBigManRevo
32 - and Aodjaah:

He said bin Musayyib partner said the prophet in the verse (I Anconahn Fjalnahn virgins expression of equal age) said (the elderly Ancohen God created this world whenever a new Atahn matters in virgins and their husbands). Aisha when she heard the shouts and Aodjaah Prophet said there is no pain.

33 - house of Aisha seen a century of Satan:

From Nafi from Abdullah may Allah be pleased with him said the prophet was a preacher, referring to Aisha and said housing here, where three of the strife seen a century of Satan (Bukhari 2873 five-door policies included in the homes of pairs of the Prophet).

34 - the sanctity of marriage idolatresses:

From Nafi that Ibn 'Umar was asked about whether to marry Jewish and Christian said that God has forbidden the believers idolatresses I do not know of anything greater involvement of women say that Jesus is Lord of the slaves of Allah (Al Bukhari 4877 divorce the words of God and Atenkhawwa idolatresses even believe in).

35 - small faults (oral sex):

And establish the prayer ends the day and some hours of the night that the good deeds remove the evil deeds of the stating that the memory (Hood 11: 114). Ease from Abu ibn 'Amr said: I got a woman and her husband sent the prophet said in the letter Bni Dirhams dates said: I said I liked: The dates in the home is the best of this Valhakana Vgmzatha and accepted by the prophet Vqsst I came upon it he said: a man who betrayed a fighter for God in this and his family remained silent about me I thought I of the people of Hell and that God does not forgive me and never revealed to God (the parties to establish the prayer day) verse. (reasons to get off Nasaboura Hood 114).

36 - the boy's bed and the salacious stone:

Aisha, may Allah be pleased wife of the Prophet SAWS said it was the threshold bin Abi Waqas entrusted to his brother, Saad bin Abi Waqas that the son born of Zama Vaqdin me to you when he was a year of conquest taken Saad said nephew has been entrusted with it so he said, 'Abd ibn Zama brother, my father and the son of a nation was born on the bed to the Messenger of Allah Vtsawqa Salamly be upon him, said Saad, O Messenger of God was nephew to the era in which said bin Abd al-Zama My brother and the son born of my father Salamly The Messenger of Allah be upon him, is for you, O slave of Ben Zama boy to bed and salacious stone and then he told black girl Zama Ahtajabi him when he saw the likeness of the threshold of what was until he saw God (Bukhari in 2540).

37 - Muslim virgins and saliva:

Tell us warrior said: I heard Jabir bin 'Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with them said to me, says she married the Messenger of Allah SAWS what I said I got married I married a virgin, he said what you and the virgins and saliva mentioned that Amr ibn Dinar said Amr heard Jabir bin Abdullah said to me, says the Messenger of Allah SAWS Hala ongoing manipulation and she could play (Bukhari 4690).

38 - Muslim women Sfahh must stone them:

And give not unto the foolish your property which Allah has made you standing, but feed and clothe them and speak to them words of kindness (women 4:5 (.

He said that Ibn Abbas Dahhaak in saying "not unto the foolish your property," he said, women are the banks, as well as Ibn Masood and governance, al-Hasan bin appointment and Dahhaak are women, boys and Said bin Jubair are orphans. Mujahid said, 'Ikrimah and Qatada are women (Ibn Kathir).

39 - Muslim women are sex objects and pay her salary after enjoy it:

Stated in (Isra 5:16 p.m.) Mtrfaita Vvsagoa ordered it. To justify the scholars of Islam said: The first thing is legitimate, and the second in the cosmic order, the sense of fate and destiny.

Do not dislike your girls for prostitution that Jordan barricaded themselves may seek to display and forced into this life, God, after forced Forgiving, Merciful (Light 24: 33).

If you fear not deal justly with the orphan girls then marry women of your choice, two or three, or four, the fear from justice by one or proprietary not the lowest count (women 4: 3).

And chaste women from women except what proprietary book of Allah and lawful to you beyond ye that ye may seek your wealth, desiring Msavhan what is enjoyed by them, give them their wages duty no sin on you Tradeetm done after the obligatory prayer Allah is Knower, the Wise (women 4:24).

And who Aisn of menstruation from your wives that their periods Fdthen three months and who did not menstruate and expectant mothers giving birth to Ojhin And whosoever fears Allah makes easy for him (divorce 65: 4).

Successful indeed are the believers, who are humble in their prayers, and those who shun vain conversation, and who are zakat going to do, and those who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the slaves) that their they are not to blame (the believers 11:16 p.m.) (from the right of women having sex with slaves ).

40 - Aisha breastfeed men:

And Muthanna, Muhammad ibn Muhammad ibn Ja'far told us about the Division of Hamid ibn Nafi from Zaynab girl said Umm Salamah that Umm Salamah said Aisha that you enter the boy who Aloaf what I like to enter the said Aisha said to you in the Messenger of Allah PBUH said that just like the wife of Abu Huzaifa said, O Messenger of Allah safely Ali, a man enters the same thing from Abu Huzaifa said the Messenger of Allah SAWS Erdaah until you enter. (Sahih Muslim, Book of breastfeeding, breastfeeding big door).

41 - Muslim women affliction to men:

Adam told us told us about the Division of Solomon Taymi said I heard Abu Othman Nahdi for Osama bin Zaid, may Allah be pleased with him said what the prophet left behind me any fitnah more harmful to men than women.

Sahih Bukhari .. The Book of Marriage .. Guard the door of what women of doom

TheBigManRevo
42 - on a daily basis and on my bed:

Aisha said: When was the day of Hafsa, asked his permission to come her father gave her permission I went sent to his concubine Maria Vadkhalha house Hafsa said Hafsa: she went back and found the door locked, went out and his face dripping and Hafsa cry Fatpth saying: AVI on and on my bed, said to have reached it on the haraam and is not tell this woman, you have a secretariat (acceptable reasons down Dr. Abu Omar al-Azhari p 683). As Waahidi Fatalaana on the dialogue that took place between the integral morals and his wife Adawiya Hafsa girl Omar, who touched in her room and her bed, "The Messenger of God with my own son Maria in house of Hafsa and found Hafsa with her she said, did not enter my house what I have done this to me among the womenfolk only Huane you, said to her, to Atzchri this to Aisha is haraam for me that brought it closer, she said Hafsa: How do you deny you a Jarretk swore to her that Aigrabha, said Atzchrih to a ( down the reasons for Uahda p 291).

Roy Women's bonds from Anas that Muhammad was his mother having intercourse with her but remains by Ayesha and Hafsa to campus revealed God (O Prophet did not prohibit what Allah has made lawful for you to please thy wives, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful) (in Rehab interpretation of Sheikh Abdul Hamid Kchkk C 28 interpretation advice Altrahim p 7267 ).

43 - Muhammad alone with a Muslim woman from the Ansar:

From Hisham said: I heard Anas ibn Maalik, may Allah be pleased with him said a woman from the Ansar came to the prophet said to them Fajla (and God Anken for people to love) (Bukhari 4833 - Marriage Maijuz that free men and women when people ).

44 - Revolution Neswan Muhammad:

Anas said to the Messenger of Allah SAWS of his wives and was sued in his leg has been impregnated with twenty-nine a night and then came down and said, O Messenger of Allah Elite months, said that the month is twenty-nine (Bukhari 6190 Vows from the alliance that excludes the his family months).

Abdullah ibn Abbas said the age I was a neighbor of my supporters in the Umayyad bin Zaid, one of the Awali City and we were Ntnob down to the Messenger of Allah SAWS come down one day and sent down one day if I got distracted the news of that day of revelation and others, and if you came down like it did my friend sat down on his shift Ansari struck a severe beating my door and said he sinned Vvzaat went out to him and said a great thing had happened, said she entered the Hafsa is crying If I said to the Messenger of Allah SAWS Talegkn said I do not know then entered on the prophet and I said, I said a tall woman fired based not so I said Allahu Akbar (Bukhari Book 87 door rotation of science in science (.

45 - Mohammed displeased Nswanh of the month and 29 days:

Anas may Allah be pleased with him said to the Messenger of Allah SAWS months of his wives and sits in his impregnated sat down to twenty-nine was said to you, O Messenger of Allah Elite month on month, said that twenty-nine (Bukhari 4802 and 4804 words of God Marriage men protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah).

Umm Salamah, may Allah be pleased to be the prophet of his wives when he went nine months and twenty days he goes and comes and was told that you swore not to enter a month, said that the month is twenty-nine days (Bukhari 1777 book fast the door of the Prophet If Ray was then fast Crescent).

46 - Slaves entering the house:

Narrated by the Governor in his Saheeh from the verse) O ye who believe, who to Astaznkm proprietary (the verse. Ibn Abbas said: the Messenger of Allah SAWS boy of the Ansar said to him to Mudlij ibn Amr ibn al-Khattab Omar may Allah be pleased with him at noon he went to call him, he saw Omar Omar hate to see the status of that and he said: O Messenger of Allah and if I wished that God commanded and forbidden in the event of authorization to Allah revealed this verse. fighter said: I got in the names of Marthad girl had a boy and entered the large She came at a time hated the Messenger of Allah pbuh said: The Glmanna served us and walk us if we loathe revealed the Almighty God in this verse. light 58.

47 - Women Muhammad:

Descriptive shy girl rape: Anas ibn Malik that the Messenger of Allah SAWS morning and then rode Bgls said Allahu Akbar Khyber surely ruined if we got people who went out seeking Square in the rail and say Muhammad and Thursday, and Thursday, the army they appeared to the Messenger of Allah PBUH, killing a fighter and enchant strains became descriptive Dahyah canine and became the Messenger of Allah SAWS then married her and made her dowry setting slaves said Abdul Aziz, a fixed O Abu Muhammad, you are asked Anas bin Malik that Omehrha said Omehrha itself smiled (Bukhari door Friday h 895).

Anas may Allah be pleased with him said the prophet lived between the Khyber and the city built upon three Bsfih shy girl I invited the Muslims to his wedding feast, what he was no bread and no meat is Balantaa threw the dates of and Aloqt and ghee was his wedding feast, he said Muslims are one of the mothers of the believers or concubines, which they said that they withheld from the mothers of the believers, although they are not blocked by concubines when he traveled with his successor, Wata and extending the veil between them and the people (true Alkhara door Marriage 4695 h).

From Anas that the Messenger of Allah conquered Khaibar Otto said Vsalina then Fajr prayer Bgls Prophet rode and rode Al Abu Talha, a companion of Abu Talha I conducted a prophet of Allah, Al in an alley Khyber, although my knees to touch the thigh of the Prophet of Allah r and Mizar receded from the thigh of the Prophet of Allah, I am to see the whites of the thigh of the Prophet of Allah r When he entered the village said Allahu Akbar Khyber surely ruined if people went Square ( evil morning were warned). Spoken three times, said the people came out to work and they said a God and Mohammed Abdul Aziz Mohammed said some of our companions and Thursday and said Osbnaha forcibly collecting Dahyah captivity came and said, 'O Messenger of God Give me going from Go captivity, he said he took the thigh of ongoing descriptive girl shy man came to the Prophet r said, 'O Prophet of Allah was given Dahyah descriptive shy girl Mr. Qurayza and Nadir are only good for you said I call it said came When seen by the prophet said, Take the ongoing captivity of the other said set her free and married her and said to him, O Abu Hamza fixed what he gives her the same set her free and married her even if the road was properly processed by him or Vohdtha him of the night became the prophet of a bride, he said he had told him something Vliji and the extension Ntaa said the man started to come Baloqt and make the man come with dates and make the man come ghee Vhaswa Hasa was the banquet of the Messenger of Allaah SAWS (true Muslim Marriage door h 2561).

Anas ibn Maalik that the Messenger of Allah PBUH prayed Fajr and then rode Bgls said Allahu Akbar Khyber surely ruined if people went Square evil morning they went out seeking those who were warned in the rail and say Muhammad and Thursday, and Thursday, the army Fezhralehm Messenger of Allah PBUH, killing a fighter and enchant strains became descriptive Dahyah canine and became the Messenger of Allah SAWS then married her and made her dowry, said Abdul Aziz, setting slaves to a fixed O Abu Muhammad, you are asked Anas bin Malik said what Omehrha Omehrha itself smiled (Bukhari door Friday 895).

TheBigManRevo

TheBigManRevo
Bad hadiths

I believe that God images humans animals and beasts

I believe every person holding the Torah is like a donkey
Such as those who carried the Bible and you do not like Ihamloha ass carrying books (Friday 5)

If a Muslim raise his head before the imam, it donkey
What's safe, which raises his head in prayer before the imam, to turn the image of God in the form of a donkey. In the novel: this. However, in an interview with Ben spring Muslim: that God makes his face the face of a donkey
Narrator: Abu Huraira narrator: Muslim - The Source: Sahih Muslim - Page or number: 427
The updated summary judgment: It is true

I believe that every gentile is like cattle
Like cattle, but they are further astray from those (the heedless 179)

I believe that every person who reads the Koran is not working like a dog
Like the dog that carries it or leave it gasping for breath (Sura norms 176)

Interpretation Baghawi
Says: (Like the dog that carries it or leave it gasping for breath) said: dog panting gasping for Htha: If Adla his tongue. Mujahid said: It is like reading the Koran does not work it.

New scandal (Mohammed calls on Muslims to die of plague)
ي
Do not be surprised one hundred percent true talk

And talk to you

Oh God, make my yard were killed in the plague and challenge your way along

Narrator: Abu Burda bin Abu Musa al-Ash'ari updated: Albanian - Source: the Whole - Page or number: 1258

Narrator: - the narrator: Ibn Hajar al - Source: do small kindnesses - Page or number: 200

Narrator: - the narrator: Albanian - Source: Reform of mosques - Page or number: 190

http://www.dorar.net/enc/hadith? skeys=+%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87%D9%85+%D9%81%D9%86
%D8%A7%D8%A1+%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%AA%D9%8A

Man's Semen is White , Woman's is yellow if they Met if the semen of the Man exceeds Woman's it's a Male By God Willing , If Woman's semen exceeds mman's it's a Female Gods Willing

Narrator: the support of the Messenger of Allah Thawbaan narrator: Muslim - The Source: Sahih Muslim - Page or number: 315

http://www.dorar.net/enc/hadith/ %D9%81%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7+%D9%85%D9%86%D9%8A+%D8%A7
%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%84+%D9%85%D9%86%D9%8A+%D8%A7
%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A3%D8%A9+%D8%B5%D9%84%D9%8A/+d1+w

TheBigManRevo
Narrated Abdullah bin Mohammed Abu Almsendi said to us the spirit of Ben Amara Harami said to us by the Division of Ibn Muhammad Waked said I heard my father happens from Ibn 'Umar
That the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said ordered to fight people until they testify that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah and establish prayer and pay zakat if they did have gained protection their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and the self in God

TheBigManRevo
it's a little bit tall right?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by TheBigManRevo
it's a little bit tall right?

I'm working my way through it. wink

TheBigManRevo
That's Good do your best

Shakyamunison
That's Good do your best

I used to be a Christian, but I left that behind years ago.

TheBigManRevo
Why??

Robtard
Why??

The sodomy.

siriuswriter
There are a lot of similarites between why you left Islam and why I left Christianity, strangely enough. And a lot of them do have to do with translation from Greek, Aramaic, or other languages. And then how people are able to take those translations and say, "Behold! It's true because it says it HERE!!"

But then, I've never liked spin-advertising.

Shakyamunison
Why??

What is in the bible was not what people in my church were telling me. In hind sight, it was more of a cult then real Christianity.

TheBigManRevo
they were more liberal or more conservatives and What in the bible you didn't like

Shakyamunison
they were more liberal or more conservatives and What in the bible you didn't like

Well, My personal beliefs have changed a lot sense then, but it seems to be for a lot of the same reasons you left Islam.

TheBigManRevo
mmmmmmmmmmmm

are christianity insults women too

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by Robtard
The sodomy.

sodomy?? I think it's not prohibted but not encouraged what about that?

Shakyamunison
mmmmmmmmmmmm

are christianity insults women too

In the church I was born into, women could not speak in the church, and they covered their heads.

Shakyamunison

He is joking. wink He is a good guy, but like me, he jokes all the time.

TheBigManRevo
you were catholic or orthodox and they do that all the time

Shakyamunison

It was protestant.

TheBigManRevo
since when protstants do that fundmentalists even do not do that

lil bitchiness
Congratulations on leaving Islam. You've covered all the most important points about Islam.

Here's a particularly disgusting Hadith. Mo was such an *******:

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 82 :: Hadith 809
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

A Jew and a Jewess were brought to Allah's Apostle on a charge of committing an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet asked them. "What is the legal punishment (for this sin) in your Book (Torah)?" They replied, "Our priests have innovated the punishment of blackening the faces with charcoal and Tajbiya." 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "O Allah's Apostle, tell them to bring the Torah." The Torah was brought, and then one of the Jews put his hand over the Divine Verse of the Rajam (stoning to death) and started reading what preceded and what followed it. On that, Ibn Salam said to the Jew, "Lift up your hand." Behold! The Divine Verse of the Rajam was under his hand. So Allah's Apostle ordered that the two (sinners) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned. Ibn 'Umar added: So both of them were stoned at the Balat and I saw the Jew sheltering the Jewess.

Orthodox are chilled out a lot. Copts too. Western Christianity has gone a bit weird for reasons unknown, but Eastern one is far less crazy (no witch burning or anything like that).

TheBigManRevo
is the Stonning to death is from torah Since When It's a crime how does god make crimes

lil bitchiness
Exactly. Besides, Jews already said that they don't stone anymore but blacken the faces. They didn't want to make that punishment any more. Mo MADE them get stoned.

There's just no need for that.

TheBigManRevo
yea but I know a going to and fro I'm religion less now I'm so confused

dadudemon
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Here's a particularly disgusting Hadith. Mo was such an *******:

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 82 :: Hadith 809
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

A Jew and a Jewess were brought to Allah's Apostle on a charge of committing an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet asked them. "What is the legal punishment (for this sin) in your Book (Torah)?" They replied, "Our priests have innovated the punishment of blackening the faces with charcoal and Tajbiya." 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "O Allah's Apostle, tell them to bring the Torah." The Torah was brought, and then one of the Jews put his hand over the Divine Verse of the Rajam (stoning to death) and started reading what preceded and what followed it. On that, Ibn Salam said to the Jew, "Lift up your hand." Behold! The Divine Verse of the Rajam was under his hand. So Allah's Apostle ordered that the two (sinners) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned. Ibn 'Umar added: So both of them were stoned at the Balat and I saw the Jew sheltering the Jewess.

I do not quite understand what is happening, here. Could you summarize what happened, here?

lil bitchiness
I understand. It's not about not believing in God, it's about not being scared. Allah wants to be feared, and Muhammad wanted to be feared. Fear is a bad emotion.

When you think something, that's NOT Shaytan whispering, that's your intellect trying to be free.

Read here -
www.faithfreedom.org (I don't know if it's banned where you are or not).

TheBigManRevo
Some People came to mohd and he asked them what do you do if one fornicates they said that they'll stone them to death so he ordered evidence so they gave him the verse from torah so he ordred to punish the certin fornicators to be stonned to death thay's it

TheBigManRevo
it's ****in' banned

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dadudemon
I do not quite understand what is happening, here. Could you summarize what happened, here?

You gotta get accustomed to the Hadiths, they're written in such a weird way, for some reason.

Ok, so basically two Jews were brought to Mo and it was said they committed adultery. Mo asked ''what is the punishment for adultery in your books. The Jews said that their priests have innovated the punishment so nobody gets killed, but their faces are coloured with charcoal, to show the shame, but they don't practice the act of stoning any more. Muhammad took their book, Torah, found the passage on stoning and ordered them executed.

The Jew was trying to shelter the Jewess as the stones are being thrown at them.

In other words, 7th century Jews of Arabia understood the wrong act of taking a life for illegal sexual act and stop practising it. Mo made them get stoned.

lil bitchiness
it's ****in' banned

Nooooo!! sad

That's a really good source of information based on the life of Moh and his sunnah and the Qur'an.
Shame it's blocked. Lots and lots and lots of information.

Man who made the site said he will give $60 000 to anyone who proves him wrong. Nobody did yet.

TheBigManRevo
mmm it's not blocked I meant converting from islam

dadudemon
You gotta get accustomed to the Hadiths, they're written in such a weird way, for some reason.

Ok, so basically two Jews were brought to Mo and it was said they committed adultery. Mo asked ''what is the punishment for adultery in your books. The Jews said that their priests have innovated the punishment so nobody gets killed, but their faces are coloured with charcoal, to show the shame, but they don't practice the act of stoning any more. Muhammad took their book, Torah, found the passage on stoning and ordered them executed.

The Jew was trying to shelter the Jewess as the stones are being thrown at them.

That's what I thought. But there were titles and names thrown out everywhere, making me think that I may be confusing something. It was the part about who was covering up the verses n'stuff. Who was? Another Jew or the accused Jew?

In other words, 7th century Jews of Arabia understood the wrong act of taking a life for illegal sexual act and stop practising it. Mo made them get stoned.

So they were forced to smoke weed? That sounds like a happy ending. baked

Yes, I'm just kidding.

Hope that sex was good stuff.

lil bitchiness
mmm it's not blocked I meant converting from islam

The man who made the website, Ali Sina is an ex-Muslim from Iran.
There are more:

Wafa Sultan - Ex Muslimah from Syria - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8_iew6EuQ

Musab Hassan Yusuf - Ex-Muslim from Palestine - son of leader of Hamas, now a Christian - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs

IQ Al rasooli, ex Muslim from Iraq - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBkd0JCsgl0 (he has MANY videos)

Ibn Warraq: ex muslim from Pakistan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4aY6kEO3cw

Noonie Darwish - Ex Muslimah from Egypt - many youtube clips with her

Ayaan Hirsi Ali - Ex Muslimah from Somalia - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_cuzsmmHU

Walid Shoebat - Ex Muslim from Palestine - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5Wf4oM_oI (He's a Christian now)

There are more, I can link you later if you wish.

Robtard

Pretty sure anal-sex is condemned in Islam, even between husband and wife. Such a boring religion, imo.

LilB, Anal in Islam, yay or nay?

TheBigManRevo
yea it's prohibted I wonder Why??

TheBigManRevo
The man who made the website, Ali Sina is an ex-Muslim from Iran.
There are more:

Wafa Sultan - Ex Muslimah from Syria - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8_iew6EuQ

Musab Hassan Yusuf - Ex-Muslim from Palestine - son of leader of Hamas, now a Christian - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHq25tnZoFs

IQ Al rasooli, ex Muslim from Iraq - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBkd0JCsgl0 (he has MANY videos)

Ibn Warraq: ex muslim from Pakistan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4aY6kEO3cw

Noonie Darwish - Ex Muslimah from Egypt - many youtube clips with her

Ayaan Hirsi Ali - Ex Muslimah from Somalia - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe_cuzsmmHU

Walid Shoebat - Ex Muslim from Palestine - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD5Wf4oM_oI (He's a Christian now)

There are more, I can link you later if you wish.

thanks I know Ali Sina But I wonder what happened to all of them

Robtard
yea it's prohibted I wonder Why??

Maybe Mohammad had a bad experience and after was like: "**** that, I'm banning this shit!"

lil bitchiness
thanks I know Ali Sina But I wonder what happened to all of them

All of them are still well and fine. Many still make speaches. Wafa Sultan made a speak recently, Hirsi Ali too. Walid Shoebet speaks around Chruches, IQ Al Rsaooli was on a radio show this February Musab is speaking around USA in Churches, Nonie Darwish works with Pamela Gellar and Robert Spencer still, Ibn Warraq is writing a new book.

They're all alive and well. happy Alhaumdilliah! stick out tongue

Robtard

They're all alive and well. happy Alhaumdilliah! stick out tongue

Just wait until I Jihad their asses.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Robtard
Just wait until I Jihad their asses.

Aaaahahahaha!!

Ass-jihad! OMG...too funny.

TheBigManRevo
Ass Jihad is Anal Sex I know :P

yes Mohammed was a Gay for your info

TheBigManRevo
Can Ennin Get here

Shakyamunison
Can Ennin Get here

I have not seen him engages in debate on this forum.

TheBigManRevo
I don't want any debates I just want his opinion Just it no debates or discussion !!

Shakyamunison
I don't want any debates I just want his opinion Just it no debates or discussion !!

Then I hope he answers you.

TheBigManRevo
Answer What Exactly??

Shakyamunison
Answer What Exactly??

It is an expression.

SamZED
Hello!
I was born Muslim but now I don't know really I'm trying find out which one is right
for a couple of reason

You were.. born muslim and left Islam a year ago..

No offence but I don't buy it. People who leave Islam (the ones who were raised as muslims) usually do it because they had some bad experience with it, real-life experience. You strike me as some random hater who surfs the web looking for reasons to hate it even more, then mindlessly copypasting large amounts of texts everywhere saying you used to be muslim but those particular quotes (you just found) drove you away hoping this way your post will make a bigger impact and idiots fall for it because they're just happy to see a fellow hater. erm

yes Mohammed was a Gay for your info Yeah, it's comments like that that give you away. But whatever...

TheBigManRevo
Why don't you buy it there's great discounts
any reason of reason listed above doesn't convince any one to not to believe me

Well my comment was offensive yea but it's really for a mean guy he's gay and I don't mind that but do not evr condemn gays and you're a one don't get taboo things for you only to be okay !

SamZED
Soooo more random BS. Gotcha. Bye bye.

TheBigManRevo
What is your Problem here
you just defending a rotten religion

I know What I'm talking I saw alot more than you think which lead me to leave Islam

SamZED
Dont care about religion. But im sure you'd love it if i did. I simply dont like when people make crappy provocations on the forum. You're not trying to make a point, youre just posting random crap hoping it'll hurt some muslims feelings. In other words you're trying to start $&@! for the sake of starting &@$@. And that's really sad.

Omega Vision
Sam's about to go Chechnya on BMR's ass.

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sam's about to go Chechnya on BMR's ass.

as I'm not a Native Speaker can you explain more smile

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by SamZED
You were.. born muslim and left Islam a year ago..

No offence but I don't buy it. People who leave Islam (the ones who were raised as muslims) usually do it because they had some bad experience with it, real-life experience. You strike me as some random hater who surfs the web looking for reasons to hate it even more, then mindlessly copypasting large amounts of texts everywhere saying you used to be muslim but those particular quotes (you just found) drove you away hoping this way your post will make a bigger impact and idiots fall for it because they're just happy to see a fellow hater. erm

Yeah, it's comments like that that give you away. But whatever...

Err no. People leave Islam because they've bothered to read the Qur'an and the Hadiths.
There are tons of them everywhere. The most famous one is Ali Sina.

I find it so interesting that Muslims cannot accept that people leave Islam, when they do, in massive numbers.

TheBigManRevo is a native Arabic speaker from Egypt. He experienced Islam first hand.

TheBigManRevo
Yea big grin Believe it's not as you think

TheBigManRevo
Yea big grin Believe me it's not as you think Islam of Europe is much influnced by the culture there so you don't see it clear

SamZED
Err no. People leave Islam because they've bothered to read the Qur'an and the Hadiths.
There are tons of them everywhere. The most famous one is Ali Sina.

I find it so interesting that Muslims cannot accept that people leave Islam, when they do, in massive numbers.

TheBigManRevo is a native Arabic speaker from Egypt. He experienced Islam first hand. Yeah, no. It is the case sometimes (rarely) usually bad experience is the cause. Why? Because they don't have to "bother" to read the Qur'an and Hadiths. Most of muslims these days study religion at school the same way you studied history. They're familliar with all the quotes from young age. That kinda kills the possibility of experiencing a shocking discovery and leaving Islam because of it.

Ali Sina doesn't represent all ex-muslims just because he's the most famous one. And what is it that muslims can't accept? Stop generalising. They don't live in caves. People have TVs, internet etc it's not a secret to anyone save few beduins who live somewhere in a desert. Most of muslim know that but that doesnt bother them because even more people convert to Islam on daily basis.

As for TheBigManRevo - the guy whose main input to the religion forum was - "Mohammad wanted to have sex with dogs" doesn't exactly strike me as a dissapointed muslim scolar, more like a mindless hater who learnt how to browse internet and how to use copy/paste function. So excuse me if I find it hard to believe.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Sam's about to go Chechnya on BMR's ass. Heh nah I just was in a bad mood that day, but i'm calm now.

TheBigManRevo
it's your Choice smile

but What Exactly you don't Believe??

and What's Faith?!

lil bitchiness
Yeah, no. It is the case sometimes (rarely) usually bad experience is the cause. Why? Because they don't have to "bother" to read the Qur'an and Hadiths. Most of muslims these days study religion at school the same way you studied history. They're familliar with all the quotes from young age. That kinda kills the possibility of experiencing a shocking discovery and leaving Islam because of it.

Ali Sina doesn't represent all ex-muslims just because he's the most famous one. And what is it that muslims can't accept? Stop generalising. They don't live in caves. People have TVs, internet etc it's not a secret to anyone save few beduins who live somewhere in a desert. Most of muslim know that but that doesnt bother them because even more people convert to Islam on daily basis.

As for TheBigManRevo - the guy whose main input to the religion forum was - "Mohammad wanted to have sex with dogs" doesn't exactly strike me as a dissapointed muslim scolar, more like a mindless hater who learnt how to browse internet and how to use copy/paste function. So excuse me if I find it hard to believe.

Heh nah I just was in a bad mood that day, but i'm calm now.

Show some evidence. You're just making stuff up, as most Muslims, you just can't accept that Muslims are leaving Islam, because they release their ''prohpet'' was a child molester, paedophile, rapist, raider (his wars were gaswah), murderer, assasin and a liar.
Anyone who has bothered to read the Qur'an, the Hadiths and the tafsirs and has two brain cells would know this.

Faith freedom international is blocked everywhere else in Muslim countries, but to ex-Muslims, Ali Sina IS the most famous one. He started the trend of internet exposure of Islamic ideology.
Ibn Warraq, Nonie Darwish, Wafa Sultan, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Walid Shoebat, Mosab Hassan Yousef are all better known than Ali Sina to the general western public.
IQ al Rasooli is also famous in certain circles.

What makes Ali Sina special, as I said, is that he and Ibn Warraq were the first ex Muslim to put up websites about the truth of Islam.

I suggest you do a bit of research on ex-Muslims, since you clearly haven't done any. If you don't like any of the above, I suggest you start with Amil Imani's testimony.

Ascendancy
Yeah, no. It is the case sometimes (rarely) usually bad experience is the cause. Why? Because they don't have to "bother" to read the Qur'an and Hadiths. Most of muslims these days study religion at school the same way you studied history. They're familliar with all the quotes from young age. That kinda kills the possibility of experiencing a shocking discovery and leaving Islam because of it.

\

Does it not take context and experience to understand the things you are taught? Lots of Catholic children grown up learning the Bible, but it takes the reality of life and the knowledge of years to understand that what it says in the Bible and what is taught in the church do not always mesh. Why is it any different for Islam? People need to reach a point in which they can stand as their own persons before they can make the decision to step away from a religion that they now see to be incongruent with the truths of life. I don't see too many children with the strength of self to tell their parents, family, and friends that they don't believe as they do and are unwilling to follow contradictory practices, and considering that there are many adults who are still unable to differentiate truth from presentation I don't think it's surprising that people to don't leave most religions when they are younger.

Your assertion that there needs to be some "shocking" event to make someone go elsewhere is flawed. Is it any different than people leaving careers when they finally decide that the sum of their current life's work does not mesh with their beliefs or who they are as a person? Does their boss have to come in and order them to kill their co-workers for them to have a valid reason for going along another path?

DARTH POWER
Hello!

Good for you in expressing your freedom of choice. The God given right in the Quran 2:256-

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

I respect you for thinking and making your own choice in life. Your God-given right.

the killing-oriented verses

Kill them where you find them, pulled them out as turn where most of sedition and murder Tqatlohm not at the Sacred Mosque to fight you when the Qatlokm Vaguetlohm penalty as well as the disbelievers
(Baqarah 191).

(Baqarah 193).

Hmm. Now I'm respecting you a little less. Because this seems like you haven't actually read the Quran, but you've just copy/pasted from some hate website.

You quote 2:191 and 2:193. If you just read your self you would know the very preceding verse 2:190 says:

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. "

And the funniest part is.. You've quoted 2:191 and 2:193, but missed out 2:192:

But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Hahahahaha... I wonder why you jumped from 2:191 to 193??

You would know this if you actually read the Quran yourself instead of going to a hate website to copy/paste.

(Baqarah 2:17).

Again funny all you saw was these violent verses in the Quran and never anything good when just a couple of verses earlier 2:15 it says this:

They ask thee what they should spend (In charity). Say: Whatever ye spend that is good, is for parents and kindred and orphans and those in want and for wayfarers. And whatever ye do that is good, -(Allah) knoweth it well.

If you read the whole Quran like you claimed you would know any seemingly violent verses are put into context in surah 60 (did you get that far?)

60-8Allah forbiddeth you not those who warred not against you on account of religion and drove you not out from your homes, that ye should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loveth the just dealers.
60:9 Allah forbiddeth you only those who warred against you on account of religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whosoever maketh friends of them - (All) such are wrong- doers.

In other words show as much kindness as you can to good people. Only Fight back against Oppressors.

yes Mohammed was a Gay for your info

And this is where I've completely lost any respect I had for you. Is this the morals you've been taught after leaving Islam. If so I think I'll stick to my Religion thank you very much.

What is your Problem here
you just defending a rotten religion

I know What I'm talking I saw alot more than you think which lead me to leave Islam

From what I've read, you really don't.

I could actually go through everything you quoted, but you honestly don't seem worth my time now.

Peace Out.

TheBigManRevo
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Good for you in expressing your freedom of choice. The God given right in the Quran 2:256-

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things."

I respect you for thinking and making your own choice in life. Your God-given right.

Hmm. Now I'm respecting you a little less. Because this seems like you haven't actually read the Quran, but you've just copy/pasted from some hate website.

You quote 2:191 and 2:193. If you just read your self you would know the very preceding verse 2:190 says:

"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors. "

You would know this if you actually read the Quran yourself instead of going to a hate website to copy/paste.

Again funny all you saw was these violent verses in the Quran and never anything good when just a couple of verses earlier 2:15 it says this:

They ask thee what they should spend (In charity). Say: Whatever ye spend that is good, is for parents and kindred and orphans and those in want and for wayfarers. And whatever ye do that is good, -(Allah) knoweth it well.

If you read the whole Quran like you claimed you would know any seemingly violent verses are put into context in surah 60 (did you get that far?)

60-8Allah forbiddeth you not those who warred not against you on account of religion and drove you not out from your homes, that ye should show them kindness and deal justly with them. Lo! Allah loveth the just dealers.
60:9 Allah forbiddeth you only those who warred against you on account of religion and have driven you out from your homes and helped to drive you out, that ye make friends of them. Whosoever maketh friends of them - (All) such are wrong- doers.

In other words show as much kindness as you can to good people. Only Fight back against Oppressors.

And this is where I've completely lost any respect I had for you. Is this the morals you've been taught after leaving Islam. If so I think I'll stick to my Religion thank you very much.

I could actually go through everything you quoted, but you honestly don't seem worth my time now.

Peace Out.

2:192 it speaks about who becomes a Muslim and the whole thing is about fighting non-muslim people even if they're peaceful

Peace Out.

So I don't get your point Actually 2:215 is talking about different thing
and 2:216 says I've to fight it's an order even I didn't want to

and about 60:8 it's replaced Allah doesn't want this verse anymore because Mohammed became Strong :POriginally posted by DARTH POWER

Peace Out.

Peace Out.
ًI'm Sorry in those verses because I was rude but the Problem is it's a fact Mohammed was Actually a Bi
Narrated Yahya bin Yahya bin Yahya and Ayub and Qutaiba and Ibn Hajar said Yahya bin Yahya told us and said others told us they mean Ishmael son of Jafar Muhammad ibn Abi Harmalah tender and Solomon, my son left and Abu Salama ibn Abd al-Rahman that A'isha said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him lying in my house, revealing the thighs or legs Abu Bakr asked for permission authorized him to such a case, he spoke and then ask permission age and he is also so angry that he spoke and then ask permission Osman sat Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and only his clothes, said Mohammed do not say it in one day when he came out he went, he spoke said Aisha, Abu Bakr came to him did not Thtc Tbalh then entered Omar did not have Thtc Tbalh then entered Osman I sat down and settled, he said your clothes from a man not ashamed to be ashamed of the angels.

Narrated Abdullah bin Malik bin Shuaib al-Layth ibn Sa'd told me my father about my grandfather told me Aqeel bin Khalid Ibn Shihab from Yahya ibn Said ibn al-Aas that Said ibn al-Aas told him that Aisha, wife of the Prophet peace be upon him and Osman Haddthah that Abu Bakr asked permission to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him He was lying on his bed wearing atrichia so angry Ayesha to Abu Bakr and he is also he judged to need and then went away and then ask permission age so angry that he is in that state He spent his needs, then came back to him said Osman Then she asked him and he sat down he said to Aisha Gather your clothes you I spent my need then left him, she said, O Messenger of Allah Aisha Mali have not seen you afraid of Abu Bakr and 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them as dismayed to Osman said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said Osman shy man and I was afraid that authorized him to that state that does not reach me in the toilet.
True Muslim .. Book of Virtues companions .. Section of the virtues of Uthman ibn Affan may Allah be pleased with him

ell me-Hassan bin Ali Al-Halawani, Abu Bakr ibn Nadar, and Abdul Hamid bin Abdullah said to me, and told us the other two said James the son of Ibrahim bin Abi Saad told me benefit for me from Ibn Shihab Muhammad ibn Abd al-Rahman ibn al-Harith bin Hisham to Ayesha wife of the Prophet peace be upon him said wives of the Prophet peace be sent upon him girl Fatima Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Vastaznt him as he was lying with me in Mrti gave her permission, she said, O Messenger of Allah to you your wives Erslanna Asalink Justice of the daughter of my father and I am silent dipper said to her, said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him any structure you like what you not like she said yes Vahba this arose Fatima said that when I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him she went back to the wives of the Prophet peace be upon him Vokhbernhn Him who said he told her that which the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Vqln see you have what Agnete us of something Fardjaa to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Vcoli him that wives Ancdnk justice in my father's daughter Fatima and dipper, she said God does not talk to him where ever he sent Aisha said wives of the Prophet peace be upon him Zainab girl colt wife of the Prophet peace be upon him, which was a Tsamina them in status when the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him did not see a woman never good in the religion of Zeinab and obey God and believe the newly delivered to the womb of charity and the greatest and the most vulgar of itself in charity work and bring him to God except Sura of the unit where the speed of which was said to clam the Vastaznt Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him with Aisha in Mrtha on the situation, which entered Fatima is the Messenger of God gave her permission peace be upon him said, 'O Messenger of Allah to you your wives Erslanna Asalink justice in my father's daughter said dipper, and then signed my Fasttalt Ali and I watched the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and watch tip Do you authorize me to the film said Zainab wand until I knew that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him did not she would hate to be victorious when he signed them did not even Oncbha Onhat said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and smiled as the daughter of Abu Bakr
And Haddtnyh Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Gahzaz said Abdullah bin Osman Haddtnyh Abdullah bin Mubarak for Younis for syphilis in this cross-like meaning is that he said when he signed it did not Oncbha Otkhantha that the predominance of
True Muslim .. Book of Virtues companions .. The door of the virtue of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with them

TheBigManRevo
revelation Comes to him in the guise of Aisha
Tell us Ismail said my brother told me about Solomon from Hisham ibn Urwa from his father from 'Aa'ishah that the women of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him were two parties in which Party is Aisha and Hafsa descriptive and Soda, and the other party of Umm Salamah and other women, the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the Muslims have known love of the Messenger God's peace be upon him when Aisha If someone wants to gift to give to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him even if he delays the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in the house of Aisha His gift is sent to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in the house of Aisha, Umm Salamah, the party spoke to her Vqln Kalemie Messenger of Allah peace be upon him speak to the people say, 'Who wants that leads to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Vlahdh gift to him from the houses where the women of His Word, including Umm Salamah who said he did not say anything to her Vsalnha said what he said to me something Vqln Vklmah her house when she said to His words also did not at least have something Vsalnha said what he said to me something Vqln even talks to her Kelmah He toured to His words said to her, do not hurt me in the Aisha, the revelation did not Aotna and I am a woman in a dress, but Aisha said she repent to God of hurt you O Messenger of Allah, then they Fatima girl Don Messenger of Allah peace be upon him sent to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him says that the God of Justice Ancdnk a tall woman girl in His words of Abu Bakr said, 'O structure do not you like what I like said yes so she went back to them Vokhbernhn Vqln she refuses to come back to return the girl Zainab Verslan colt Vogzt tattoos and she said that a tall woman Ancdnk God of Justice in Ibn Abi girl lifted up her voice even dipper dealt with Aisha, Vsptha base so that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for the consideration you spoke to Aisha, Aisha said Vtkelmt respond to Zainab pacified until she saw the Prophet peace be upon him to Aisha and said it girl of Abu Bakr
Sahih Bukhari .. Book donation and bounty and abetting .. Dedicated to the door of the owner and investigated some of his wives without some
Muhammad in the quilt Aisha
Narrated Abdullah bin Abdul Wahab told us Hisham Hammad told us that his father said, people were checking on Bhadaaahm Aisha Aisha said gathered Suahbi Vqln to Umm Salamah Salamah, Mother of God, that people were checking on Bhadaaahm Aisha We want to also want good Aisha Vmra Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to order people Ahdoa that where it was or where she is house of Umm Salamah mentioned that the Prophet peace be upon him she turned away when he came back to me said to him, turned away from me when he was three I mentioned to him said, 'O Umm Salamah not hurt
me in the Aisha, God, what it came down the revelation and I'm in the quilt of you other woman.
Sahih Bukhari .. Book character and .. Preferred Aa'ishah

DARTH POWER
2:192 it speaks about who becomes a Muslim and the whole thing is about fighting non-muslim people even if they're peaceful

Your just making that up. It clearly says in 2:190 "Fight those who fight against you"

I'm providing evidence from the very same few verses that your mis representing, by just posting all of it.

Whilst your just making up your own violent interpretation of the verse with nothing to back it up. The same page proves you wrong.

So I don't get your point Actually 2:215 is talking about different thing

Because it's surprising you found all these violent verses proving what an evil religion it is, and never stumbled up on anything good in the faith. Even when doing good deeds, giving to charity, helping people is clearly mentioned on the same page your quoting.

and 2:216 says I've to fight it's an order even I didn't want to

Some people were scared to fight back against those qppressing them, to defend their homes. It never once states "you have to kill people for absolutely no reason even if you don't want to."

and about 60:8 it's replaced Allah doesn't want this verse anymore because Mohammed became Strong :P

Again you have nothing to back this up. Where does the Quran say 60:8 is abrogated. That's the thing with the Anti-Islam movement, they just make things up.

60:8 makes it clear that Muslims are supposed to fight against those Non-Muslims who were Oppressing them Driving them out of their homes, and attacking them for no reason except that Muslims were saying Worship only one GOD, everyone is equal, every race, Men and Women, in front of the One GOD and to do good righteous deeds in the name of GOD.

Whilst 60:8 makes the clear distinction between them and the people of other Faiths who were good to them. The verse is there to clearly make that distinction.

And this myth that Muhammad(pbuh) suddenly became a murdering Barbarian as soon as he became powerful is a complete lie.

Read about when he overtook Mecca how good he was to it's people. People who going by their tribal wars were expecting to be murdered, raped and sold off into slavery. People who had been insulting and attacking him for years.

He forgave them all. Only punished a handful who had committed particularly brutal crimes against the Muslims. And he took over the city with hardly any bloodshed.

He was powerful at that time and this was only 2 years before he passed away. So I'm not sure when this Powerful Barbarian was around.

Look at his last Sermon. He taught not to hurt others, to treat women well, to be good and just people, and to always remember every race is equal.

This was the highest level of morals and racial equality that Muhammad(pbuh) brought to the world fourteen hundred years ago!

It was his Last Sermon. I suggest you read it because it obviously couldn't have been abrogated. And puts to question this constant abrogation nonsense the anti-Islam movement brings up every time someone points out a decent, moral and beautiful teaching from the Quran.

ًI'm Sorry in those verses because I was rude but the Problem is it's a fact Mohammed was Actually a Bi
Narrated Yahya bin Yahya bin Yahya and Ayub and Qutaiba and Ibn Hajar said Yahya bin Yahya told us and said others told us they mean Ishmael son of Jafar Muhammad ibn Abi Harmalah tender and Solomon, my son left and Abu Salama ibn Abd al-Rahman that A'isha said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him lying in my house, revealing the thighs or legs Abu Bakr asked for permission authorized him to such a case, he spoke and then ask permission age and he is also so angry that he spoke and then ask permission Osman sat Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and only his clothes, said Mohammed do not say it in one day when he came out he went, he spoke said Aisha, Abu Bakr came to him did not Thtc Tbalh then entered Omar did not have Thtc Tbalh then entered Osman I sat down and settled, he said your clothes from a man not ashamed to be ashamed of the angels.

Narrated Abdullah bin Malik bin Shuaib al-Layth ibn Sa'd told me my father about my grandfather told me Aqeel bin Khalid Ibn Shihab from Yahya ibn Said ibn al-Aas that Said ibn al-Aas told him that Aisha, wife of the Prophet peace be upon him and Osman Haddthah that Abu Bakr asked permission to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him He was lying on his bed wearing atrichia so angry Ayesha to Abu Bakr and he is also he judged to need and then went away and then ask permission age so angry that he is in that state He spent his needs, then came back to him said Osman Then she asked him and he sat down he said to Aisha Gather your clothes you I spent my need then left him, she said, O Messenger of Allah Aisha Mali have not seen you afraid of Abu Bakr and 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them as dismayed to Osman said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said Osman shy man and I was afraid that authorized him to that state that does not reach me in the toilet.
True Muslim .. Book of Virtues companions .. Section of the virtues of Uthman ibn Affan may Allah be pleased with him

ell me-Hassan bin Ali Al-Halawani, Abu Bakr ibn Nadar, and Abdul Hamid bin Abdullah said to me, and told us the other two said James the son of Ibrahim bin Abi Saad told me benefit for me from Ibn Shihab Muhammad ibn Abd al-Rahman ibn al-Harith bin Hisham to Ayesha wife of the Prophet peace be upon him said wives of the Prophet peace be sent upon him girl Fatima Messenger of Allah peace be upon him to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Vastaznt him as he was lying with me in Mrti gave her permission, she said, O Messenger of Allah to you your wives Erslanna Asalink Justice of the daughter of my father and I am silent dipper said to her, said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him any structure you like what you not like she said yes Vahba this arose Fatima said that when I heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him she went back to the wives of the Prophet peace be upon him Vokhbernhn Him who said he told her that which the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Vqln see you have what Agnete us of something Fardjaa to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Vcoli him that wives Ancdnk justice in my father's daughter Fatima and dipper, she said God does not talk to him where ever he sent Aisha said wives of the Prophet peace be upon him Zainab girl colt wife of the Prophet peace be upon him, which was a Tsamina them in status when the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him did not see a woman never good in the religion of Zeinab and obey God and believe the newly delivered to the womb of charity and the greatest and the most vulgar of itself in charity work and bring him to God except Sura of the unit where the speed of which was said to clam the Vastaznt Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him with Aisha in Mrtha on the situation, which entered Fatima is the Messenger of God gave her permission peace be upon him said, 'O Messenger of Allah to you your wives Erslanna Asalink justice in my father's daughter said dipper, and then signed my Fasttalt Ali and I watched the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and watch tip Do you authorize me to the film said Zainab wand until I knew that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him did not she would hate to be victorious when he signed them did not even Oncbha Onhat said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and smiled as the daughter of Abu Bakr
And Haddtnyh Mohammed bin Abdullah bin Gahzaz said Abdullah bin Osman Haddtnyh Abdullah bin Mubarak for Younis for syphilis in this cross-like meaning is that he said when he signed it did not Oncbha Otkhantha that the predominance of
True Muslim .. Book of Virtues companions .. The door of the virtue of Aisha, may Allah be pleased with them

You've quoted so many things it would just take me too long to go through every single thing. You can copy and paste from a hate website much more quickly than I can research the specific Hadith/Verse and respond. So it's just really not worth my time to do so.

I've just shown people how badly you misrepresented the very first "violent" verse you quoted just to show they can't take everything you say at face value.

I'm glad you've chosen your own path in life, I really am. But if your just going to purposely misrepresent the Religion and go on a hate rant then people will point hat out and maybe even correct you if they have time and feel your worth their precious time.

lil bitchiness
You haven't read a single Hadith, have you DARTH POWER?

And don't lie to me, just admit what you're regurgitating here is bullshit your Imam told you that you NEVER bothered to read about.

I bet you've never read a single, not a single page of Sirat Rasul Allah and I can bet $100 that you've NEVER read the Qur'an in it's entirety in the language you understand.
I also bet you've never read a single accepted tafsir in your life.

Everything you said is absolute, utter bullshit and there isn't a single evidence within the sources for you to support this.

You either know it's bullshit and you're churning this bullshit out in case non-Muslims are listening, or you're truly ignorant of it, so you're trying to bullshit Revo and me.

Please don't continue to insult out intelligence. Instead, bring forth the Hadiths or pages in Sirat Rasul Allah to support anything you've said.

TheBigManRevo
Well these are no my Wordds these are Words of Galalin Tafser book Which is made by two big Muslim Scholars smile read about your religion it's not that hard

DARTH POWER
You haven't read a single Hadith, have you DARTH POWER?

And don't lie to me, just admit what you're regurgitating here is bullshit your Imam told you that you NEVER bothered to read about.

I bet you've never read a single, not a single page of Sirat Rasul Allah and I can bet $100 that you've NEVER read the Qur'an in it's entirety in the language you understand.
I also bet you've never read a single accepted tafsir in your life.

Everything you said is absolute, utter bullshit and there isn't a single evidence within the sources for you to support this.

You either know it's bullshit and you're churning this bullshit out in case non-Muslims are listening, or you're truly ignorant of it, so you're trying to bullshit Revo and me.

Please don't continue to insult out intelligence. Instead, bring forth the Hadiths or pages in Sirat Rasul Allah to support anything you've said.

Urm don't give me that I haven't brought any evidence to the table. I called BigManRevo out on his own bull by posting the full passage instead of a specific verse he was clearly throwing out of context.

He went from 2:191 to 2:193 purposely missing out 2:192. And purposely not starting from 2:190 which clearly puts that passage in context.

And I see you've gone a a mad rant without actually responding to any of the points I made. Did you even go read Muhammad's (pbuh) Last Sermon like I asked you to? And then come back to me about how and when that could have possibly been "abrogated".

Have you provided any proof that any of the verses I have quoted have even been abrogated.

Yes I do read Hadith's. But Authentic ones only. But I read them in context, instead of taking a Hadith relating to one issue, and making assumptions and proving something completely different from it.

Like your apparently disgusting Hadith you posted on this thread, which was just about Islamic Law saying Jews and Christians can be governed within their own religous law even if they are living in an Islamic country.

You however made a whole load of unfounded assumptions from the Hadith and made it mean something else entirely.

You talk big LilBitchiness, and like I said when you prove to me your more educated in Islam than 20th century and current scholars like Maulana Maududi, Yusuf-Al-Quaradawi, even western scholars like Tariq Ramadan, Humza Yusuf, Zaid Shakir e.t.c. e.t.c

When you show you even have a hundreth of the knowledge and education in Islam that they do, and show you've done more than just go on to Hate websites then I will take your opinion more seriously.

In the meantime I'm not going to take someone seriously whose:

1) Not addressed my points.
2) Just going on a hate rant.
3) Defending the person who I've clearly proved has mis-quoted so called "violent" verses from the Quran.

Well these are no my Wordds these are Words of Galalin Tafser book Which is made by two big Muslim Scholars smile read about your religion it's not that hard

Please I don't need a lecture from you who can't even be botheres either reading or posting the whole passage. So go explain to me why you didn't quote 2:190 and 2:192 along with 2:191 and 2:193??

I called you out on your own bull just by addressing the very first supposed "violent" verse in the Quran you quoted.

So everyone else can judge how much they can trust you as a source on Islamic theology.

TheBigManRevo
Well Again 2:190 is abrogated
and 2:`92 talks about being a Muslim
What now??

DARTH POWER
Well Again 2:190 is abrogated
and 2:`92 talks about being a Muslim
What now??

Is this really your argument?

2:190 sets the context for the rest of the passage. If your claiming it's been abrogated (which you haven't and can not prove) then that makes the whole passage null and void.

2:192 says "But if they cease, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."

Anyone with half a brain who reads the whole passage can tell you that's saying if they cease fighting, then leave them be.

Where exactly is being a Muslim mentioned in 2:192??

This is a prime example of how the Anti-Islam movement works?

Take verses out of context, and when you call their bluff they simply make stuff up.

TheBigManRevo

TheBigManRevo
El-Tabari
2:192 "For any fight you with faith, God forgive them all of the above, and mercy pardon them both what Ajterm, his verse: "Say to those who disbelieve, if they cease forgiven what is past" Anfal: 38]. Will come."
2:190
"Was said in what we interpreted, it is a court, either it is not only killing apostates or repentance, as well as the people of deviation and misguidance is not only the sword, or repentance, and the families appeared to believe falsehood then it is Kalzendik kill or be asked to repent. As outsiders to the imams of Justice must fight to go back to the right, said the people: meaning does not transgress in the fighting is the face of God, Kahumaih and win the male, but fought for the sake of Allah those who fight you, I mean we have a manifestation of the word, and said: "I do not transgress" no, do not fight of did not fight, for this verse to be abrogated by fighting about it for all infidels, and Allah knows best."
need anything

TheBigManRevo
El-Baydawi

2:190

"wink And fought in the way of Allah (struggled to uphold his word and his religion fondness) those who fight you (
It was said that was before ordered to fight the polytheists all fighters of them and Mahadzen It was meant who Anasbounkm fighting and expect them to do so without the other elders and boys, monks, women or infidels, all of them, they process of fighting the Muslims and to his purpose and supported by the report, it was narrated that the idolaters repelled the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him ) in Hudaybiyah and Salihuh that because of the subject Vijloa his Mecca honor of God for three days and he came back to Amra of the judiciary and feared Muslims that do not keep their for them and fight them in the sanctuary or sacred month and hated it came down) and not transgress (the greeting of the fighting or fighting institutes or surprise by the non-call or mutilation or murder for the killing of Nhim) God does not love aggressors (he does not want their good."

2:192

"wink But if they cease (from disbelief and fighting), Allah is Forgiving, Merciful (forgive them, what has already"

read your religion

DARTH POWER

DARTH POWER

read your religion

Oh please. You act as if I never heard of Ibn Kathir, or El-Tabari.

But learning about these people's interpretations of the Quran and Muhammad(pbuh) himself from you, LilBitchiness or from anyone in the anti-Islam movement, would be like learning about Judaism from a Jew hating Nazi.

No ones forcing you to be a Muslim. It's good you chose your own way in life, but leave the interpreting of our own Religion to us Thanks smile

DARTH POWER

DARTH POWER
Quran 60:8:

Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes.
Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Ibn Kathir's commentary on the verse(in brackets):

Allah does not forbid you with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes,

(means, those who did not have a role in your expulsion. Therefore, Allah does not forbid you from being kind to the disbelievers who do not fight you because of the religion, such as women and weak disbelievers,)

to deal kindly, (to be gentle with them),

and justly with those, (to be fair with them),

Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

Accompanying Hadith's which go with this verse:

Imam Ahmad recorded that Asma' bint Abu Bakr said,

"My mother, who was an idolatress at the time, came to me during the Treaty of Peace, the Prophet conducted with the Quraysh. I came to the Prophet and said, `O Allah's Messenger! My mother came visiting, desiring something from me, should I treat her with good relations'

The Prophet said,

Yes. Keep good relation with your mother.''

The Two Sahihs recorded this Hadith.

Imam Ahmad recorded that Abdullah bin Zubayr said,

"Qutaylah came visiting her daughter, Asma' bint Abi Bakr, with some gifts, such as Dibab, cheese and clarified (cooking) butter, and she was an idolatress at that time. Asma' refused to accept her mother's gifts and did not let her enter her house. A'ishah asked the Prophet about his verdict and Allah sent down the Ayah,

Allah does not forbid you with those who fought not against you on account of religion ... until the end of the Ayah.

Allah's Messenger ordered Asma' to accept her mother's gifts and to let her enter her house.''

Notice how from the first Hadith we can see this was when there was a peace treaty with the Quraysh. So this was when Muhammad(pbuh) was head of state in Madina and had an army at his command.

As I've already explained to BigManRevo it was the Quraysh who kept breaking this peace treaty, after which Muhammad(pbuh) took over Mecca with hardly any blood shed, and aside from a small handful of the leaders of Quraysh who were guilty of particularly brutal crimes against the Muslims, Muhammad(pbuh) forgave all the Quraysh for their constant insults, aggressions and attacks towards him and his people.

He certainly did not murder or force convert the non-muslims of Mecca.

And he was very powerful at this point and this was only 2 years before he passed away.

I've already posted his beautiful Final Sermon before he died full of teachings of the highest levels of morality that many other cultures(even in the West) had not even accepted until the last couple of hundred years.

So this idea that Muhammad(pbuh) went around murdering innocent peaceful non-muslims or forcing them to convert is just nonesense.

There's no historical basis for that idea at all in the study of Muhammad's(pbuh) life.

Grand-Moff-Gav
... Grand.

crazy
darth power... that was awesome to read. i was a muslim who had left the religion and had much hate towards the religion, i am realizing that life isnt so black and white after all and i have focused and looked for the bad in islam that i often forget about the good. the original poster is just someone who is trying to spread hate, this was not meant to be an actual discussion.

SamZED
Show some evidence. You're just making stuff up, as most Muslims, you just can't accept that Muslims are leaving Islam, because they release their ''prohpet'' was a child molester, paedophile, rapist, raider (his wars were gaswah), murderer, assasin and a liar.
Anyone who has bothered to read the Qur'an, the Hadiths and the tafsirs and has two brain cells would know this.

Faith freedom international is blocked everywhere else in Muslim countries, but to ex-Muslims, Ali Sina IS the most famous one. He started the trend of internet exposure of Islamic ideology.
Ibn Warraq, Nonie Darwish, Wafa Sultan, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Walid Shoebat, Mosab Hassan Yousef are all better known than Ali Sina to the general western public.
IQ al Rasooli is also famous in certain circles.

What makes Ali Sina special, as I said, is that he and Ibn Warraq were the first ex Muslim to put up websites about the truth of Islam.

I suggest you do a bit of research on ex-Muslims, since you clearly haven't done any. If you don't like any of the above, I suggest you start with Amil Imani's testimony. I don't really care enough about your anti-islamic agenda to "make stuff up". If you think that people leave Islam because at some point they "bother to read Qur'an" good for you. All I did was point out that most muslims study religion at school so the chance of them leaving Islam because they eventually discover something new is very slim. That is unless you believe they keep making monthly additions to Qur'an. But if the nonsencial idea of "shocking revealtions" better suits your agenda just don't mind me.. And I dont really care WHY they leave islam, i was just correcting your mistake.

Sure, that is if you dedicate yourself to searching the net for public ex-Muslims who speak up against Islam. Which im sure you do. Yeah in that case a stupid person might think that those people represent the majority of ex-muslims. Wont make it true though. Since, and I repeat, most of them study Qur'an and hadiths at schools. Hey, while you're at it, why dont you search for skinhead videos on youtube and claim that they represent the majority of white people. thumb up

Right because we all know faith freedom international is the only source of information these days... It's always a big deal whenever someone leaves Islam. Those ex-muslims get invited to various talk shows (usually it's the same people over and over again but still), people post videos about them in the internet, create multiple topics about it on the very sites you mentioned above etc etc And yet you believe that somehow.. it's being kept a secret from over a 1.5 billion muslims all over the world... Because it's not like muslims have phones, TVs, satellite television and laptops with 24/7 high speed internet where they can access social networks, skype, news sites and forums, right? You sure you dont want to mod the concspiracy forum instead? Because there isnt a facepalm big enough on this forum to go with this:

"I find it so interesting that Muslims cannot accept that people leave Islam".

Again, muslims know and usually don't care because A LOT more people convert to Islam. You might want to research this instead. Although the fact that you go as far as defending someone like TheBigManRevo when other people call him on his BS or point out that he's just trying to start **** for the sake of starting **** shows you can't possibly be objective which is really sad concidering you're supposed to be a religious forum mod.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by crazy
darth power... that was awesome to read. i was a muslim who had left the religion and had much hate towards the religion, i am realizing that life isnt so black and white after all and i have focused and looked for the bad in islam that i often forget about the good. the original poster is just someone who is trying to spread hate, this was not meant to be an actual discussion.

Hey crazy..

I don't usually respond to Islam/Muslim haters because I've found it's a big waste of time. They will continue with the hate spreading which is really sad.

It would be like me going through the Old Testament finding every verse that sounds a bit dodgy, then going on a rant about how evil Judasim and Christianity are. Why on Earth would I do that??

But since you found my post interesting I'm glad it wasn't a waste of my time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.