ComicBooks Vs. Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
Which Is Style of Storytelling is better and preferable overall based once style,influence,storyarc and plots? ^_^

Gecko4lif
****ing stupid thread by a stupid poster

in b4 close

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

****ing stupid thread by a stupid poster

in b4 close

Wow what a real jerk.

SquallX
It all depends on one's preferences.

One thing I like about manga more than comics, is that it's written by one person, and the characters and there abilities are more consistent with the story telling.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by SquallX

One thing I like about manga more than comics, is that it's written by one person, and the characters and there abilities are more consistent with the story telling.

Even stan lee, the guy who tried suing marvel in 2001, said he admired the manga writers because they usually published books on a weekly basis whereas stan stated he usually took a month on just on series. Marvel has made and worked with manga artists/writers before.

vansonbee
Originally posted by SquallX

One thing I like about manga more than comics, is that it's written by one person, and the characters and there abilities are more consistent with the story telling. This ^

Still, I love my mindless "Hulk Smash!" moments.

Zack Fair
Style: Manga
Influence: Comics
Storyarcs: Comics
Plots: Manga(for the most part)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.